Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich (3303 Views)

Have You Ever Made A Huge Sacrifice For A Lover/spouse??? Was It Worth It? / My Female Friend Made A Huge Sacrifice For Me / Slay Queen Shows The Breathtaking Sacrifice She Made To Look Attractive — Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by LeeSantos(m): 6:47pm On Nov 28, 2021
I saw this post on one website.
How true is this? I feel it's fictitious
Whats your take?
An anonymous lady has narrated how she made a huge sacrifice for her boyfriend to become as wealthy as he is.

According to the lady who shared her story on a secret site, she visited an Alfa to make sacrifices for her boyfriend to become rich and successful.

She disclosed how she used her body for her dream to come true, as the Alfa warned that she would keep on seeing her menstruation till she dies.

The cost has now caused her great distress and heartbreaking consequences.

She narrated;

"I had to go to an Alfa to use myself for my guy ooo the Alfa told me I'll be seeing my menstruation till I die. I did it ooo my guy is fucking rich now but I'm regretting because I'm now always smelling. I'm typing and crying."
https://www.thenetnaija.com/posts/social-media/92318-lady-reveals-huge-sacrifice-made-boyfriend-rich

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Lastmankc(m): 6:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nollywood script

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Righteousness2(m): 6:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
These are the kind of things you get When you Look for the Blessings of GOD, in the hands of the devil. It is always Full of Sorrows, Pains, tears,etc

6 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by dawnomike(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Sorry is her case...

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2021
Tales of menstruation. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Vinnie2000(m): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2021
The Greed and Stupidity of many Naija Ladies is quite Funny! sad cheesy

They will ignore Responsible guys and go after Yahoo Boys or Big Alhajis because of long throats for Quick wealth!

When dier Lives and Toto have been Vandalized beyond repair, dey start wailing and 'playing the victim'.. sad

Some will now start saying 'Men are scum' when they are infact Sh*t! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Freelane33(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2021
Muuleeee
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by AsapTeddy(m): 7:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nonsense post....

Nothing like foolish ritual money....
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Nobody: 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

Who the f"%$ are you? Always typing the same comment. Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wrong
Move
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Nonexisting: 7:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
I won't be surprised if it's real. Many vaginarians have sworn never to have sense.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nollywood ?
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
She should enjoy the consequence in peace and stop disturbing us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Nyascobar1414: 9:00pm On Nov 28, 2021
Holly gram... Real matters bro..
WTF man..
Boogy man and old kala

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN
WTF MAN cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Kriss216: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Vinnie2000:

The Greed and Stupidity of many Naija Ladies is quite Funny! sad cheesy

They will ignore Responsible guys and go after Yahoo Boys or Big Alhajis because of long throats for Quick wealth!

When dier Lives and Toto have been Vandalized beyond repair, dey start wailing and 'playing the victim'.. sad

Some will now start saying 'Men are scum' when they are infact Sh*t! undecided
The truth remains, no Nigerian will pay such a huge sacrifice for her boyfriend.

Nigerian girls no dey mumu reach that side.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Epeegee(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2021
How this thing take get to nairaland,it was my girlfriend that posted anonymous and got this from someone on her list,she was even telling the person to DM but the victim haven't done that yet,I have enough evidence on my WhatsApp

May God help us o
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Countersam(m): 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
LeeSantos:
I saw this post on one website.
How true is this? I feel it's fictitious
Whats your take?

https://www.thenetnaija.com/posts/social-media/92318-lady-reveals-huge-sacrifice-made-boyfriend-rich
Money - you have seen
Menstruation- you will continue to see till death
DEATH- coming soon

Summary: YOU ARE FOOLISH

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Ihavethingstodo: 10:17pm On Nov 28, 2021
First grade foolishness!

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by revived: 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wooooo e go be grin
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by BigYash: 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
How u no go smell,as you now get sense.. You go smell o..
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Vinnie2000(m): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kriss216:

The truth remains, no Nigerian will pay such a huge sacrifice for her boyfriend.

Nigerian girls no dey mumu reach that side.

You Say what? shocked sad

It's obvious you don't know our Naija Girls of Today!
Do you know how many are Knowingly dating Yahoo+ Boys? Many are Privy to the Evils of the Profession! undecided

See you!.. sad
55{% will do that Sh*t!
They can do Anything to buy Iphones, Designers Bags, Wears and Slay on Instagram!
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by OloshoMan: 5:17am On Nov 29, 2021
Lies
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Sacrosanct12(m): 5:55am On Nov 29, 2021
Certified bloody Samaritan.
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by mtmboss: 8:53am On Nov 29, 2021
The Woman with the issue of blood welldone ma'am.
Re: Lady Reveals The Huge Sacrifice She Made For Her Boyfriend To Become Rich by Kiddogarcia(m): 9:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Foolishness, but na we be your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

(1) (Reply)

Its Unbelievable,she Got Pregant Without Me Sleeping With Her,can U Imagine / Anwer This Short Question Pls! / Fine Gals Are Hard To Keep!true?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.