Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,692 members, 7,831,145 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization (36964 Views)

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zionify:
that's how Al-Qaida started and later u see what happened in 2001 they boned d twin tower, prevention is better than cure, any Muslim dat carries weapon is a terrorist, so say what u know bro, those people are d problem of dis world, ThankGod for American who knows what would have been our fate now, when d righteous rules people rejoices I'm a genuine christian and I am very happy for all Trump's move, no genuine Christian will make such a comment or will support this your comment

I am a genuine Christian and no genuine christian would rejoice in sorrow. Even God told us to rejoice with them that rejoice and mourn with them that mourn.

God does not support when humans lie like Trump and destroy lives like USA have done over the years. Christianity is about love and not an eye for an eye or hatred for others because they are muslim. Jesus loved his enemies and preached to those who did not know him. He did not kill them. I could then say you are not a Genuine Christian.

How can you claim to be happy with Trump when you know that ultimately the innocent would die from his rash actions. A soul that should be in heaven after embracing christ will now go to hell because of trump and you are happy.

Trump is far from being righteous so please focus on Jesus and not Trump because the Bible says THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS NO NOT ONE (ROMANS 3:10)

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Zionify(m): 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
tundess:

All this tech and Afghanistan is still fighting using common IED and Chinese AK copy ?
Same tech that killed those Green Berets in local Niger ?
Gotcha
there is different between guerrilla warfare and all out war so go and sit down u don't have anything to say
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nat404: 7:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

A war scenario between US and Iran will play out like these in the battlefield but, do remembered that it will be remembered as the shortest and most brutal (on one side) conflict in recent history. The US will drag Iran just like a father beats up his neighbors son. Let me clear that neither Russia or China will risk any confrontation whatsoever with US because of Iran. Never!

Iran's will first release their first grade missiles (mostly antic Russian missiles and a few SU300 missiles into Isreal and US bases. These missiles will 100% be intercepted by Patriots defense system and the most advanced missile defense system in the world known as the Aegis. With powerful ground base and air missile interceptors, the USA will be able to track, define, and eliminate the direction of the missiles minutes from launch.

Now, the USA will launch their precision (by far the most advanced in the world), laser guided cruise and ballistic (may not need intercontinental)missiles from different launch locations around the middle east. This will also include the ship frigates and strike groups. They will hit Iran defense systems, military complexes, strategic posture and positions, energy, and power. Do know that the US have the Russian SU300 in their arsenal strictly for the purpose of testing.

After the heavy bombardment of military positions (not ground troops), the B-1, B-2, F-35 (Fifth generation jets) will enter into the Iranian airspace. They will drop heavy payloads on more Iranian positions until the entire Iranian sky becomes dark with smoke. There will be no day but night for many days in Iran.

I just laugh when people talk about WWIII. Please from where? Iran! Lol. Iran is too little. The weight, power, and advancement of the US military technology far outweighs any its closest rival (Russia and China) by 10 years. The level of research and innovations from Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Gunman, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Boston Dynamics, etc makes them the most technologically advanced, advantageous military in the world.

Some replies are saying things like I am watching film...I laugh. You have no idea that most of the things you see in Hollywood are just a sample of the things the US military wants you to be aware of. There are so many destructive (within contained distance) devices at completion stage that US would very willing to try on Iran. It would be devastating and the news would send shockwaves all over the world.

Richdad
That's absolutely right. But I'm sure if the whole Middle East fight the US, it's going to be brutal.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by jesutakewe(f): 7:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:

They never went rogue. USA went rogue with this one. The Iraqi Militia has been helping with keeping iraq safe and if you tune in to CNN OR BBC or Aljazeera you will see how Suleimani and and the iraqi Militia are loved in iraq. It is USA they want gone from their land and this is a unified call.

I pity you if your source of information is the very biased, one sided FAKE NEWS CNN and BBC.

If you go to Borno also you'll see how Shekau and his BHT are loved in the north.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by greggng: 8:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
I am beginning to see clearly why the Shiite leader is been held....They are Iran proxy ....such won't be allowed at all
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Topmaike007(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2020
philip0906:

You're still wailing here grin

You never see anything grin
mind you I am A CHRISTIAN guy from my moniker you will notice it... I am Mike by name..

I am not like you guys that have allowed Religion ruin your sense of reasoning..

I support humanity and not religion, so fvck off

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by lagdmark(m): 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
America double standard joke, until they label Saudi Arabia a terrorist nation all na joke. Saudi-Arabien has produced Big Boyz in the terror world, even brought the terror to the US cites still nothing dey happen.
Just recently, there was a deadly shooting in a US Naval base in Florida by a Saudi Air force trainee, 3 American citizens killed in the attack.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Dpharisee: 8:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

A war scenario between US and Iran will play out like these in the battlefield but, do remembered that it will be remembered as the shortest and most brutal (on one side) conflict in recent history. The US will drag Iran just like a father beats up his neighbors son. Let me clear that neither Russia or China will risk any confrontation whatsoever with US because of Iran. Never!

International analyst. The US has spent 19 years in Afghanistan fighting a ragtag Taliban.
Iran is a country of 80m mostly homogeneous people.
Over 5,000 US troops died just to defeat Saddam Hussein who is from the Iraqi Sunni minority Muslim group.
Even America does not know the extent of Iranian nuclear adventure and if pushed to the wall, you may not predict what the Mullahs could do.
You can predict how a war will start but not how it will end
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Correcto: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
Nothing is wrong, terrorists are used to fight terrorists, it depends in the interest at hand.
Tetehjewels:
Trump and Pompeo are slowly running mad. Is it the same Iraqi Militia who was instrumental to the destruction of ISIS in Iraq that USA now want to call terrorists?

The same Suleimani along with the kurd forces helped protect about 1million Christians in Syria as he destroyed ISIS in Syria as well is now who USA calls a terrorist?

God is watching. I am a Christian but something about all USA is doing and saying this time is not right
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by GreetMe(m): 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Trump and Pompeo are slowly running mad. Is it the same Iraqi Militia who was instrumental to the destruction of ISIS in Iraq that USA now want to call terrorists?

The same Suleimani along with the kurd forces helped protect about 1million Christians in Syria as he destroyed ISIS in Syria as well is now who USA calls a terrorist?

God is watching. I am a Christian but something about all USA is doing and saying this time is not right

School them bro...leave all these NL retards with no ounce of education or research!
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
jesutakewe:

I pity you if your source of information is the very biased, one sided FAKE NEWS CNN and BBC.

If you go to Borno also you'll see how Shekau and his BHT are loved in the north.

Reuters and other news platform all share my sentiment. Videos do not lie. Just tune in and watch what is going on in iraq and iran. US forces were being stoned and having to exchange punches with iraqis all because of Soleimani.

Was Soleimani an Iraqi or an iranian?

Abi you no get DSTV?
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by able20(m): 8:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
lagdmark:
America double standard joke, until they label Saudi Arabia a terrorist nation all na joke. Saudi-Arabien has produced Big Boyz in the terror world, even brought the terror to the US cites still nothing dey happen.
Just recently, there was a deadly shooting in a US Naval base in Florida by a Saudi Air force trainee, 3 American citizens killed in the attack.

The other western nations understand the whole propaganda, only the Africans are neive.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by franchasng: 8:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Iran's will first release their first grade missiles (mostly antic Russian missiles and a few SU300 missiles into Isreal and US bases. These missiles will 100% be intercepted by Patriots defense system and the most advanced missile defense system in the world known as the Aegis. With powerful ground base and air missile interceptors, the USA will be able to track, define, and eliminate the direction of the missiles minutes from launch.

Now, the USA will launch their precision (by far the most advanced in the world), laser guided cruise and ballistic (may not need intercontinental)missiles from different launch locations around the middle east. This will also include the ship frigates and strike groups. They will hit Iran defense systems, military complexes, strategic posture and positions, energy, and power. Do know that the US have the Russian SU300 in their arsenal strictly for the purpose of testing.

After the heavy bombardment of military positions (not ground troops), the B-1, B-2, B-52, F-35 (Fifth generation jets) will enter into the Iranian airspace. They will drop heavy payloads on more Iranian positions until the entire Iranian sky becomes dark with smoke. There will be no day but night for many days in Iran.

I just laugh when people talk about WWIII. Please from where? Iran! Lol. Iran is too little. The weight, power, and advancement of the US military technology far outweighs any its closest rival (Russia and China) by 10 years. The level of research and innovations from Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Gunman, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Boston Dynamics, etc makes them the most technologically advanced, advantageous military in the world.

Some replies are saying things like I am watching film...I laugh. You have no idea that most of the things you see in Hollywood are just a sample of the things the US military wants you to be aware of. There are so many destructive (within contained distance) devices at completion stage that US would very willing to try on Iran. It would be devastating and the news would send shockwaves all over the world.

Richdad
Tell them!

Russia or China cannot even match America in a conventional war, talk more of ordinary Iran. That you can mix Uranium chemical with some other highly toxic chemicals together to produce a nuclear effect chemical you call nuke, and a mid-range rocket propeller that have the capability of reaching your neighboring countries without precision and anti-missile shield system doesn't make you a world power to challenge a nation that have devoted most of their best brains, policies, resources, and what have you into research, development, war, war, war, war.

I only pity innocent kids and vulnerable women in Iran.

My problem with most Muslim countries is, can't you practice your religion in peace and let the world have peace

Why are you all trying all you can to destroy Israel just because of their religion/belief why

Why can't Muslim countries shun violence and terrorism and face human capital development and technological innovations that will improve human life, peace, unity and love in the world.

Why is it that everywhere you have Muslims as majority, it is always backward, war-torn, insecure, poverty infested, tensed, restriction on how people live their life....even the so called Qatar, UAE, Saudi, Oman, Kuwait, life is restricted, you cannot live a happy fulfilling life in those Arab nations without them bringing in their Islamic doctrines and extremism, why always Islam, are they the only religion on earth

Why can't they let their religion be and think of ways to improve lives....they always attach religion to everything they do, you cough, they tell you its not Islamic cough....you eat, they attack you that your eating is not Islamic....why always Islam, why

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
lagdmark:

And Trump kept quiet as if it never happened.

Even when the American Jamal Khashoggi was killed and dismembered in Saudi consulate office at the order of the king and despite CIA and Turkish intelligence investigating and declaring he was killed by the order of the Saudi King the idiot trump turned the whole investigation on its head and declared the king was innocent as if his own CIA did not say the opposite. Trump is just a born liar.

15 out of the 19 suicide bombers who flew the planes during 9/11 were Saudi Arabians yet USA will never label Saudi Arabia as a terrorist nation.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by chy101: 8:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
You said it all. America is a single most powerful country on earth.

Richdad50:
shocked

A war scenario between US and Iran will play out like these in the battlefield but, do remembered that it will be remembered as the shortest and most brutal (on one side) conflict in recent history. The US will drag Iran just like a father beats up his neighbors son. Even Iran know they stand no chance whatsoever in the event of an open warfare. Let me clear that neither Russia or China will risk any confrontation whatsoever with US because of Iran. Never!

Now, the USA will launch their precision (by far the most advanced in the world), laser guided cruise and ballistic (may not need intercontinental)missiles from different launch locations around the middle east. This will also include the ship frigates, submarines, and strike groups. They will hit Iran defense systems, military complexes, strategic posture and positions, energy, and power. Do know that the US have the Russian SU300 in their arsenal strictly for the purpose of testing.

After the heavy bombardment of military positions (not ground troops), the B-1, B-2, B-52, F-35 (Fifth generation jets) will enter into the Iranian airspace. They will drop heavy payloads on more Iranian positions until the entire Iranian sky becomes dark with smoke. There will be no day but night for many days in Iran.

Richdad
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by abbey621(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
LegendHero:

This is not a matter of education, disprove my facts or bring contrary opinion.

I don't need anyone to spoon-feed me with a video.

But most of the things you listed are not facts but circumstantial theories. The USA has never claimed any responsibility for the things you listed so where did you get your facts from? Movies? At this satge if you're still blind that Iran is a mjor sponsor of terrorism in the middle east then you are on your own. It might have started out as a movement for restoring power to the people of Iran but nowadays it is a front for so many terrorists.

People fighting for peace don't target U.S operatives with rockets, they don't kill U.S contractors and most certainly don't sponsor the rogue elements in Syria. U.S is guilty but don't you dare paint Iran as some type of innocent avenger!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by abusurv(m): 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Adolf Hitler and Benito musalin are Muslims I guess. Google 100 year war and tell me Christianity is a peaceful religion.
Kylekent59:
grin

Most terrorists are muslims

Since they claim that Islam is peace, why can't they be peaceful for once.

The US wouldn't wait for you to hit them before they act, they hit you as soon as they get the impression.

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by churchmind: 8:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:

#internationalPOLITICS: only deep thicker understand mysteries behind a scene.trump talked about proxies benefiting from Iran,so bokoalamajiri wey mature for African forest as iswap nah confirm benefactor,so therefore trump hold list for naija mata,abeg do finish work for Iran come carry sambiza Forest build modern American facilities
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by saddler: 8:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
kayjay69:
The whole thing has turned into one big joke honestly.

So let me get this straight, the US invades a very stable and somewhat calm Iraq with Saddam Hussein as its President under the pretext of having Nuclear and Chemical weapons. They kill him like a dog in the street then Iran has a field day because Iraq is a Shia majority.

Not happy with this outcome, the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel establish and empower ISIL (or ISIS whichever you choose) to primarily limit Iran's growing influence via proxy and contain them within their own borders. When the whole thing starts getting out of hand, Russia steps in to save their buddy Syria via military pact, Iran steps in to limit the spread of ISIS (this was what Qasem Soleimani did and did very effectively), then the same USA steps in pretending to fight ISIL (or ISIS).

ISIS gets kicked in the teeth mainly due to the Shia militia groups led by Soleimani, US sees their influence waning in the region, in Syria they are not wanted, in Iraq nobody needs them. And they know for sure with a Shia majority led parliament, it was only a matter of time before they were asked to leave. So Trump does something only Trump would do and assassinates a high ranking Iranian General who has led to their diminished stature in the region and after the Iraqi parliament passed a resolution asking them to leave the country, they label the Shiite Militia group responsible for fighting and limiting ISIL a terrorist organisation.

My conclusion really is this, the United States of America is the biggest Terrorist Organisation in the world and every country that values its existence and heritage must work to ensure they are strong and independent to standup to their tactics.

Clap for yourself. You have analysed the whole issue with your cockroach brain.

So who ordered the attack at the US embassy in Iraq?

Who killed the US contractors working in the middle East?

See him head yoloba muslim
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Cousin9999: 8:19pm On Jan 05, 2020
Maaan, the whole of west Asia is a terrorist organization. Those people are twisted.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by ono(m): 8:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:

It is possible that what you have quoted here may not be the total picture. Remember that under the Obama administration, several millions of dollars were sent to Iran to appease them. Also recall that ISIS was formed during the Obama administration - right under his watch. Also, you do realise that the US under DJ Trump have done a lot at home to destroy the Obama legacies - with the attendant revelations of all manner of atrocities committed under Obama. If you have been following "neutral" media outlets, you will know that the entire security apparatus of the US was basically compromised under Obama.

A new Sheriff is in town. He's all talk and action too. Fear him.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Correcto:
Nothing is wrong, terrorists are used to fight terrorists, it depends in the interest at hand.

The Iraqi militia were never terrorists to begin with. They were an offshoot of the Iraqi military formed to aid the war against terror same way we have the civilian joint task force here helping our soldiers up north.

They received orders from American soldiers as they fought alongside Iraqi forces. They had immense respect for Soleimani especially as he was a US asset at that time and he worked closely with them and together they destroyed ISIS in Iraq, lebanon, Syria etc

Same ISIS that USA created and unleashed with the help of Saudi Arabia to help their interests in iraq.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by juman(m): 8:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
America is the biggest terrorist in the world.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Zionify(m): 8:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:

I am a genuine Christian and no genuine christian would rejoice in sorrow. Even God told us to rejoice with them that rejoice and mourn with them that mourn.

God does not support when humans lie like Trump and destroy lives like USA have done over the years. Christianity is about love and not an eye for an eye or hatred for others because they are muslim. Jesus loved his enemies and preached to those who did not know him. He did not kill them. I could then say you are not a Genuine Christian.

How can you claim to be happy with Trump when you know that ultimately the innocent would die from his rash actions. A soul that should be in heaven after embracing christ will now go to hell because of trump and you are happy.

Trump is far from being righteous so please focus on Jesus and not Trump because the Bible says THERE IS NONE RIGHTEOUS NO NOT ONE (ROMANS 3:10)
there is time for everything I hope it's in d bible? Trump cme to liberate us from d hand of Muslim jihadist dat have been waging war since it's existence so bro say what u know, I wish trump will bomb dem back to stone age,
why did Israel wage war against Arabians in 1948? I thought they suppose wait for God to come down and fight for dem? bros u d provoke me by saying u are a Christian, but maybe u are a Christian but not a genuine christian, I'm very happy with Trump

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Correcto: 8:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
Buhari called IPOB terrorist we applauded him. US can designate anyone they want as terrorist including you.
Tetehjewels:

The Iraqi militia were never terrorists to begin with. They were an offshoot of the Iraqi military formed to aid the war against terror same way we have the civilian joint task force here helping our soldiers up north.

They received orders from American soldiers as they fought alongside Iraqi forces. They had immense respect for Soleimani especially as he was a US asset at that time and he worked closely with them and together they destroyed ISIS in Iraq, lebanon, Syria etc

Same ISIS that USA created and unleashed with the help of Saudi Arabia to help their interests in iraq.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by valarmorghulis: 8:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

Shut up there.. you're no Christian.. stop lieing
Nawa o, you'll even deny ur own because you have different opinion?
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by saddler: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
juman:
America is the biggest terrorist in the world.

You are right.

You can also say that Al-shabab, Boko Haram, ISIL, Al-quaeda are peace loving organization.

What more?
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by pacespot(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
USA just wants that region burnt to the ground or been fully under the control of Israel, anyone that is against that goal is tagged terrorist by it.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by uninspired07: 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
kayjay69:
The whole thing has turned into one big joke honestly.

So let me get this straight, the US invades a very stable and somewhat calm Iraq with Saddam Hussein as its President under the pretext of having Nuclear and Chemical weapons. They kill him like a dog in the street then Iran has a field day because Iraq is a Shia majority.

Not happy with this outcome, the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel establish and empower ISIL (or ISIS whichever you choose) to primarily limit Iran's growing influence via proxy and contain them within their own borders. When the whole thing starts getting out of hand, Russia steps in to save their buddy Syria via military pact, Iran steps in to limit the spread of ISIS (this was what Qasem Soleimani did and did very effectively), then the same USA steps in pretending to fight ISIL (or ISIS).

ISIS gets kicked in the teeth mainly due to the Shia militia groups led by Soleimani, US sees their influence waning in the region, in Syria they are not wanted, in Iraq nobody needs them. And they know for sure with a Shia majority led parliament, it was only a matter of time before they were asked to leave. So Trump does something only Trump would do and assassinates a high ranking Iranian General who has led to their diminished stature in the region and after the Iraqi parliament passed a resolution asking them to leave the country, they label the Shiite Militia group responsible for fighting and limiting ISIL a terrorist organisation.

My conclusion really is this, the United States of America is the biggest Terrorist Organisation in the world and every country that values its existence and heritage must work to ensure they are strong and independent to standup to their tactics.

Are you a Muslim?
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Lamanii22(f): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
sotall:
Na wa...

Since morning I no watch film

This iran-US tension sweet pass film

I swear.... Me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kuwait’s Emir Sheikh Sabah Dies At Age 91(pics) / Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / Graphic Pics: ISIS Behead Christian Children + Horrific Pics Of ISIS Atrocities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.