Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,421 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization (36934 Views)

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by kayjay69(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
The question shows your brainpower.
uninspired07:

Are you a Muslim?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by abbey621(m): 9:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, @the bolded, USA invaded Afghanistan on the claim if a Weapon of Mass Destruction which they never found. Saddam Hussein was supported earlier with arms by the USa during the Iran-Iraq 8 year war only for them to backtrack to play the devil and eliminate everyone once and for all.

Who the bleep told you I got my info from Wikipedia? And why should CIA and British intelligence be the only source of true information in the world? This is just disgusting coz you have no evidence to absolve the USA of their many attrocities against humaity.

Now today the USA already labelled the Iraqi Shi'ite militia terrorists. The same people that helped defeat ISIS. Do you even know the slain general Qassem Soleimani fought alongside the USA in the defeat of ISIS?

The USA controls the media coupled with the fact that they are a strong superpower. That explains why they write history themselves and give ridiculous proclamation on other nations as terrorist and people like you swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

Check the dictionary meaning of terrorist and tell me if the USA are not terrorists by their actions against the world.

Can you see why I said you people should read and comprehend before typing rubbish, USA INVADED AFGHANISTAN BECAUSE OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION? Are you deliberately trying to be a clown?
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by LegendHero(m): 9:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
abbey621:

Can you see why I said you people should read and comprehend before typing rubbish, USA INVADED AFGHANISTAN BECAUSE OF WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION? Are you deliberately trying to be a clown?

Oh I meant you said Iraq. My blood dey hot as I dey.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by LegendHero(m): 9:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
clemzo101:
the video is a response na, why are u arguing. The guy decided to respond with a video, what else are you looking for? Watch the video and you can then write a rejoinder or counter argument. Stop being too heady. We learn everyday

The guys should summarize the video for me then. Or you can also help in summarizing the video so I can learn like you said.

Also mind you, there are several videos online that will support and oppose Iran and both will be convincing coz that is how propaganda works.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by iswallker(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:

They never went rogue. USA went rogue with this one. The Iraqi Militia has been helping with keeping iraq safe and if you tune in to CNN OR BBC or Aljazeera you will see how Suleimani and and the iraqi Militia are loved in iraq. It is USA they want gone from their land and this is a unified call.

Gog and take them out nah.. grin
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Ahane(m): 9:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

A war scenario between US and Iran will play out like these in the battlefield but, do remembered that it will be remembered as the shortest and most brutal (on one side) conflict in recent history. The US will drag Iran just like a father beats up his neighbors son. Even Iran know they stand no chance whatsoever in the event of an open warfare. Let me clear that neither Russia or China will risk any confrontation whatsoever with US because of Iran. Never!

Iran's will first release their first grade missiles (mostly antic Russian missiles and a few SU300 missiles into Isreal and US bases. These missiles will 100% be intercepted by Patriots defense system and the most advanced missile defense system in the world known as the Aegis. With powerful ground base and air missile interceptors, the USA will be able to track, define, and eliminate the direction of the missiles minutes from launch.

Now, the USA will launch their precision (by far the most advanced in the world), laser guided cruise and ballistic (may not need intercontinental)missiles from different launch locations around the middle east. This will also include the ship frigates, submarines, and strike groups. They will hit Iran defense systems, military complexes, strategic posture and positions, energy, and power. Do know that the US have the Russian SU300 in their arsenal strictly for the purpose of testing.

After the heavy bombardment of military positions (not ground troops), the B-1, B-2, B-52 (Stealth bombers) F-35 (Fifth generation and the most advanced fighter jets in the world) will enter into the Iranian airspace. With their ability to be undetectable by radar, they will drop heavy payloads on more Iranian positions until the entire Iranian sky becomes dark with smoke. There will be no day but night for many days in Iran.

I just laugh when people talk about WWIII. Please from where? Iran! Lol. Iran is too little. The weight, power, and advancement of the US military technology far outweighs any its closest rival (Russia and China) by 10 years. The level of research and innovations from Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Gunman, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Boston Dynamics, etc makes them the most technologically advanced, advantageous military in the world.

Some replies are saying things like I am watching film...I laugh. You have no idea that most of the things you see in Hollywood are just a sample of the things the US military wants you to be aware of. There are so many destructive (within contained distance) devices at completion stage that US would very willing to try on Iran. It would be devastating and the news would send shockwaves all over the world.

Richdad

Sorry but usa aren't 10times or years above China. Tbf, without help from Israel, the U.S won't stand a chance against china. Let alone Russia. Then combining them both, hmphm... I guess God would have to restart by saying ''Let there be light''
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
iswallker:

Gog and take them out nah.. grin

The Iraqi Prime minister and the entire MPs today have passed the bill ordering all external forces in iraq to leave. This includes US military and NATO.

US has no choice but to leave. Iraq is not a State in the United states, it is a sovereign country of its own.

US is as good as gone.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by LegendHero(m): 9:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
clemzo101:
guy go and watch the video and learn. Everything is not argument

For example, in the video he posted, this is a screenshot I took from the first 2 minutes of the video. Check my earlier post and you will see that is exactly the timeline of event I opined. So why did the guy have to quote me??

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by kolaa007(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Have you gotten your National identification Number (NIN)? Importance of NIN
*International passport
*Jamb Registration
*Governmennt Jobs
*Valids means of ID
*ETC
We help with NIN registration for schools,Organisations Etc.We can come and register and capture Your staffs, students Etc.
Call and whatsapp on 0 8 0 5 5 3 6 1 5 8 3
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Afrocentric: 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

A war scenario between US and Iran will play out like these in the battlefield but, do remembered that it will be remembered as the shortest and most brutal (on one side) conflict in recent history. The US will drag Iran just like a father beats up his neighbors son. Even Iran know they stand no chance whatsoever in the event of an open warfare. Let me clear that neither Russia or China will risk any confrontation whatsoever with US because of Iran. Never!

Iran's will first release their first grade missiles (mostly antic Russian missiles and a few SU300 missiles into Isreal and US bases. These missiles will 100% be intercepted by Patriots defense system and the most advanced missile defense system in the world known as the Aegis. With powerful ground base and air missile interceptors, the USA will be able to track, define, and eliminate the direction of the missiles minutes from launch.

Now, the USA will launch their precision (by far the most advanced in the world), laser guided cruise and ballistic (may not need intercontinental)missiles from different launch locations around the middle east. This will also include the ship frigates, submarines, and strike groups. They will hit Iran defense systems, military complexes, strategic posture and positions, energy, and power. Do know that the US have the Russian SU300 in their arsenal strictly for the purpose of testing.

After the heavy bombardment of military positions (not ground troops), the B-1, B-2, B-52 (Stealth bombers) F-35 (Fifth generation and the most advanced fighter jets in the world) will enter into the Iranian airspace. With their ability to be undetectable by radar, they will drop heavy payloads on more Iranian positions until the entire Iranian sky becomes dark with smoke. There will be no day but night for many days in Iran.

I just laugh when people talk about WWIII. Please from where? Iran! Lol. Iran is too little. The weight, power, and advancement of the US military technology far outweighs any its closest rival (Russia and China) by 10 years. The level of research and innovations from Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Gunman, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Boston Dynamics, etc makes them the most technologically advanced, advantageous military in the world.

Some replies are saying things like I am watching film...I laugh. You have no idea that most of the things you see in Hollywood are just a sample of the things the US military wants you to be aware of. There are so many destructive (within contained distance) devices at completion stage that US would very willing to try on Iran. It would be devastating and the news would send shockwaves all over the world.

Richdad
so, you know more than USA? Mumu you know American more than your self. You are just saying rubbish. You think American will give you paper. SORRY
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by clemzo101(m): 9:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
LegendHero:

For example, in the video he posted, this is a screenshot I took from the first 2 minutes of the video. Check my earlier post and you will see that is exactly the timeline of event I opined. So why did the guy have to quote me??
the video did not agree with everything you said, of course the video agreed with some of your points. I have really learnt from both yourself and the video. Atleast I now know some history concerning this back and forth concerning Iran and the US

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by clemzo101(m): 9:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
LegendHero:

The guys should summarize the video for me then. Or you can also help in summarizing the video so I can learn like you said.

Also mind you, there are several videos online that will support and oppose Iran and both will be convincing coz that is how propaganda works.
I understand you perfectly.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by LegendHero(m): 9:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
clemzo101:
the video did not agree with everything you said, of course the video agreed with some of your points. I have really learnt from both yourself and the video. Atleast I now know some history concerning this back and forth concerning Iran and the US

Agreed bro.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by kareemkamil(m): 9:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Trumph is the most worstest American president in the history. He doesn't think before he act. Useless lunatic president. Very shameful American made somebody like him world leader.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by luluosas(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
I won't be surprised to see you a Muslim
kareemkamil:
Trumph is the most worstest American president in the history. He doesn't think before he act. Useless lunatic president. Very shameful American made somebody like him world leader.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Trump and Pompeo are slowly running mad. Is it the same Iraqi Militia who was instrumental to the destruction of ISIS in Iraq that USA now want to call terrorists?

The same Suleimani along with the kurd forces helped protect about 1million Christians in Syria as he destroyed ISIS in Syria as well is now who USA calls a terrorist?

God is watching. I am a Christian but something about all USA is doing and saying this time is not right

Mister man you aren't a Christian....rather you're a bearded counterpart with a black dotted mark on your forehead
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
ProfDview:

Mister man you aren't a Christian....rather you're a bearded counterpart with a black dotted mark on your forehead

A simple review of my moniker and my posts on Nairaland would have saved you from this foolishness you posted
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by LionTiger(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Tetehjewels:
Trump and Pompeo are slowly running mad. Is it the same Iraqi Militia who was instrumental to the destruction of ISIS in Iraq that USA now want to call terrorists?

The same Suleimani along with the kurd forces helped protect about 1million Christians in Syria as he destroyed ISIS in Syria as well is now who USA calls a terrorist?

God is watching. I am a Christian but something about all USA is doing and saying this time is not right
Tetehjewels:
[b]Trump and Pompeo are slowly running mad. Is it the same Iraqi Militia who was instrumental to the destruction of ISIS in Iraq that USA now want to call terrorists?

[/b]
Tetehjewels:

What TRUMP is ding is not Good.
Most of the Senators are standing up against his unpopular policies, but he's always using "Executive Orders"
That guy is secretly destroying the USA just as his counterpart is doing here.
They know nothing about leadership but arrogance.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by tundess: 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zionify:
there is different between guerrilla warfare and all out war so go and sit down u don't have anything to say

And Iran will play to it's enemy's strengths? People who understand military affairs, understand the enemy has a vote. A country under continual sanctions for decades that still hasn't collapsed and can advance towards nuclear weapon development is to going to engage a hyper power symmetrically, to prove a point to you ?
Oh the stupidity shocked
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by iswallker(m): 10:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:

The Iraqi Prime minister and the entire MPs today have passed the bill ordering all external forces in iraq to leave. This includes US military and NATO.

US has no choice but to leave. Iraq is not a State in the United states, it is a sovereign country of its own.

US is as good as gone.

I laugh in swaili..

Entire mps indeed - get your facts right - they were not told to leave - an iraqi govt that can't stand on its own is telling usa to leave.. Lol.

The plenary was highly boycotted, they hardly formed a quorum, besides they are only grandstanding - Iraq cannot survive without foreign aid - military and economic aid in millions of dollars from America.. grin grin grin
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Ibime(m): 10:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:

It's like USA want to bring ISIS back.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by iswallker(m): 10:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
[[s]quote author=kayjay69 post=85531879]The whole thing has turned into one big joke honestly.

So let me get this straight, the US invades a very stable and somewhat calm Iraq with Saddam Hussein as its President under the pretext of having Nuclear and Chemical weapons. They kill him like a dog in the street then Iran has a field day because Iraq is a Shia majority.

Not happy with this outcome, the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel establish and empower ISIL (or ISIS whichever you choose) to primarily limit Iran's growing influence via proxy and contain them within their own borders. When the whole thing starts getting out of hand, Russia steps in to save their buddy Syria via military pact, Iran steps in to limit the spread of ISIS (this was what Qasem Soleimani did and did very effectively), then the same USA steps in pretending to fight ISIL (or ISIS).

ISIS gets kicked in the teeth mainly due to the Shia militia groups led by Soleimani, US sees their influence waning in the region, in Syria they are not wanted, in Iraq nobody needs them. And they know for sure with a Shia majority led parliament, it was only a matter of time before they were asked to leave. So Trump does something only Trump would do and assassinates a high ranking Iranian General who has led to their diminished stature in the region and after the Iraqi parliament passed a resolution asking them to leave the country, they label the Shiite Militia group responsible for fighting and limiting ISIL a terrorist organisation.

My conclusion really is this, the United States of America is the biggest Terrorist Organisation in the world and every country that values its existence and heritage must work to ensure they are strong and independent to standup to their tactics.[/quote][/s]

So you believe the rubbish you wrote up there. Just smh for you..
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by onadana: 10:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Get your facts right,dig deep vis a vis students of history.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by NwaliE01: 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
General Buhari as a matter of urgency should write to the USA and Iraq government to stop this madness and help us deploy the war might on our infallible BH boys.
We need their support. Nigeria is dying in silent and pretense.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Abagworo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

With the rise in martyrdom wars are no longer won by killing people with bombs and guns but by winning the hearts of the would be martyrs with convincing technicalities.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by tundess: 10:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Better you laugh in Sunni. Those boycotting were Kurds and Sunnis, for obvious reasons. Those in plenary called for the expulsion of US troops

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/jan/05/iran-ends-nuclear-deal-commitments-suleimani-killing-iraqi-parliament-us-troops

"Abdul Mahdi said he had been due to meet Suleimani on the morning he was killed by a US Reaper drone on a road leaving Baghdad airport.

“He was to come to me with a message from Iran responding to the message we delivered from Saudi to Iran,” he added. Suleimani and an Iraqi official, Mohammed al-Hashimi, otherwise known as Abu Jihad, had acted as conduits in a recent Saudi-initiated move to de-escalate tensions between the two regional heavyweights.

Shortly after Abdul Mahdi’s statement, the US announced that it was suspending operations against the Islamic State (Isis) in Iraq and a five-year-old training mission to equip local forces."

Who does the Iraqi govt have to stand against ? Iran or the western and GCC funded ISIS ?

I laugh in swaili..

Entire mps indeed - get your facts right - they were not told to leave - an iraqi govt that can't stand on its own is telling usa to leave.. Lol.

The plenary was highly boycotted, they hardly formed a quorum, besides they are only grandstanding - Iraq cannot survive without foreign aid - military and economic aid in millions of dollars from America.. grin grin grin[/quote]
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Ayobami7(m): 10:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
废话
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by JJOF(m): 10:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tomide007:
the organization that is at the fore-front of stopping the most brutal terrorist organization in the world (ISIS) is now a terrorist organization. Something is not really adding up here.
And who the heck do you think is sponsoring hezbollah? In case you don't know, there are sunni Islamic terror groups, and Shia Islamic terror groups, a d both of them are enemies.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Tomide007: 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
JJOF:

And who the heck do you think is sponsoring Hezbollah? In case you don't know, there are sunni Islamic terror groups, and Shia Islamic terror groups, a d both of them are enemies.
grin grin ;DIran sponsors some organizations that are deemed as a terrorist organization by the west, some western countries like germany sees hezbollah as a terrorist organization but not all. Hezbollah is a millitant group sponsored by Syria, lebanon and mostly iran to fight ISIS in Syria and that axis. they are at the forefront of fighting ISIS in Syria and yes they are mostly Shia
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Tomide007: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2020
iswallker:
[[s]quote author=kayjay69 post=85531879]The whole thing has turned into one big joke honestly.

So let me get this straight, the US invades a very stable and somewhat calm Iraq with Saddam Hussein as its President under the pretext of having Nuclear and Chemical weapons. They kill him like a dog in the street then Iran has a field day because Iraq is a Shia majority.

Not happy with this outcome, the US, Saudi Arabia and Israel establish and empower ISIL (or ISIS whichever you choose) to primarily limit Iran's growing influence via proxy and contain them within their own borders. When the whole thing starts getting out of hand, Russia steps in to save their buddy Syria via military pact, Iran steps in to limit the spread of ISIS (this was what Qasem Soleimani did and did very effectively), then the same USA steps in pretending to fight ISIL (or ISIS).

ISIS gets kicked in the teeth mainly due to the Shia militia groups led by Soleimani, US sees their influence waning in the region, in Syria they are not wanted, in Iraq nobody needs them. And they know for sure with a Shia majority led parliament, it was only a matter of time before they were asked to leave. So Trump does something only Trump would do and assassinates a high ranking Iranian General who has led to their diminished stature in the region and after the Iraqi parliament passed a resolution asking them to leave the country, they label the Shiite Militia group responsible for fighting and limiting ISIL a terrorist organisation.

My conclusion really is this, the United States of America is the biggest Terrorist Organisation in the world and every country that values its existence and heritage must work to ensure they are strong and independent to standup to their tactics.[/s]

So you believe the rubbish you wrote up there. Just smh for you..
Can you comprehend what he wrote....don't just say "SMH for you," tell him where he's wrong if he is... let's argue intelligently.

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Tbasicme: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

It's like you are versatile in warfare. Nice analysis! I agree with most of your points however, there is what we call Psyops. Some of these are mere Psyops to instill fear into Iran. It is no doubt that the US has advanced weaponry technology in same vein allied nation's especially Russia and China supports Iran. In case there is full blown war between USA and iran, Russia and China will intervene and the last thing USA would not want to do is to fight Russia. The summary of the whole saga is that USA will make Iraq the battle ground for the following reasons:
1. Because of Iraq's resources(oil)
2. To settle scores and both(Russia & USA )benefit from resources.
3. To be able to test new weaponry

My prayer is that USA will not lead the world into a world war

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.