Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,342 members, 7,819,203 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization (36932 Views)

See The Countries That Recognize Hamas As Terrorist Organization / Soleimani Killing: Iran Designates US Forces ‘Terrorists' / Iraqi Protesters Bring Out Lions To Counter Police Dogs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by saddler: 8:28pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dpharisee:

International analyst. The US has spent 19 years in Afghanistan fighting a ragtag Taliban.
Iran is a country of 80m mostly homogeneous people.
Over 5,000 US troops died just to defeat Saddam Hussein who is from the Iraqi Sunni minority Muslim group.
Even America does not know the extent of Iranian nuclear adventure and if pushed to the wall, you may not predict what the Mullahs could do.
You can predict how a war will start but not how it will end

These stats of US loosing 5000 soldiers must be coming out of your fufu brain
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by uninspired07: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zionify:
there is time for everything I hope it's in d bible? Trump cme to liberate us from d hand of Muslim jihadist dat have been waging war since it's existence so bro say what u know, I wish trump will bomb dem back to stone age,
why did Israel wage war against Arabians in 1948? I thought they suppose wait for God to come down and fight for dem? bros u d provoke me by saying u are a Christian, but maybe u are a Christian but not a genuine christian, I'm very happy with Trump

Don’t mind that Muslims using taqiyya to deceive gullible people to claim he’s a Christian.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by nedekid: 8:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

A war scenario between US and Iran will play out like these in the battlefield but, do remembered that it will be remembered as the shortest and most brutal (on one side) conflict in recent history. The US will drag Iran just like a father beats up his neighbors son. Even Iran know they stand no chance whatsoever in the event of an open warfare. Let me clear that neither Russia or China will risk any confrontation whatsoever with US because of Iran. Never!

Iran's will first release their first grade missiles (mostly antic Russian missiles and a few SU300 missiles into Isreal and US bases. These missiles will 100% be intercepted by Patriots defense system and the most advanced missile defense system in the world known as the Aegis. With powerful ground base and air missile interceptors, the USA will be able to track, define, and eliminate the direction of the missiles minutes from launch.

Now, the USA will launch their precision (by far the most advanced in the world), laser guided cruise and ballistic (may not need intercontinental)missiles from different launch locations around the middle east. This will also include the ship frigates, submarines, and strike groups. They will hit Iran defense systems, military complexes, strategic posture and positions, energy, and power. Do know that the US have the Russian SU300 in their arsenal strictly for the purpose of testing.

After the heavy bombardment of military positions (not ground troops), the B-1, B-2, B-52 (Stealth bombers) F-35 (Fifth generation and the most advanced fighter jets in the world) will enter into the Iranian airspace. With their ability to be undetectable by radar, they will drop heavy payloads on more Iranian positions until the entire Iranian sky becomes dark with smoke. There will be no day but night for many days in Iran.

I just laugh when people talk about WWIII. Please from where? Iran! Lol. Iran is too little. The weight, power, and advancement of the US military technology far outweighs any its closest rival (Russia and China) by 10 years. The level of research and innovations from Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Gunman, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Boston Dynamics, etc makes them the most technologically advanced, advantageous military in the world.

Some replies are saying things like I am watching film...I laugh. You have no idea that most of the things you see in Hollywood are just a sample of the things the US military wants you to be aware of. There are so many destructive (within contained distance) devices at completion stage that US would very willing to try on Iran. It would be devastating and the news would send shockwaves all over the world.

Richdad
What Russian made Iranian missile is the su300? shocked
Or do you mean s300 which is a anti aircraft missile defense system used to defend your vital assets from aircrafts and cruise missiles?
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zionify:
there is time for everything I hope it's in d bible? Trump cme to liberate us from d hand of Muslim jihadist dat have been waging war since it's existence so bro say what u know, I wish trump will bomb dem back to stone age,
why did Israel wage war against Arabians in 1948? I thought they suppose wait for God to come down and fight for dem? bros u d provoke me by saying u are a Christian, but maybe u are a Christian but not a genuine christian, I'm very happy with Trump

Trump did not come to liberate you from anything Jesus has not already done.

You can remain happy at the thought and visions of death to your so called enemy but remember what Jesus said about your enemy? He said and i quote " 'If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head" Romans 12:20.

Never rejoice in evil and never pay evil for evil but rather good. Nor cursing for cursing but a blessing for you have been called to inherit a blessing.

You should read your Bible more often as a so called "genuine Christian you claim to be"
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by juman(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
ISIS and alqaeda are creation of america.
Their leaders are CIA agents.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by factwriter(m): 8:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

A war scenario between US and Iran will play out like these in the battlefield but, do remembered that it will be remembered as the shortest and most brutal (on one side) conflict in recent history. The US will drag Iran just like a father beats up his neighbors son. Even Iran know they stand no chance whatsoever in the event of an open warfare. Let me clear that neither Russia or China will risk any confrontation whatsoever with US because of Iran. Never!

Iran's will first release their first grade missiles (mostly antic Russian missiles and a few SU300 missiles into Isreal and US bases. These missiles will 100% be intercepted by Patriots defense system and the most advanced missile defense system in the world known as the Aegis. With powerful ground base and air missile interceptors, the USA will be able to track, define, and eliminate the direction of the missiles minutes from launch.

Now, the USA will launch their precision (by far the most advanced in the world), laser guided cruise and ballistic (may not need intercontinental)missiles from different launch locations around the middle east. This will also include the ship frigates, submarines, and strike groups. They will hit Iran defense systems, military complexes, strategic posture and positions, energy, and power. Do know that the US have the Russian SU300 in their arsenal strictly for the purpose of testing.

After the heavy bombardment of military positions (not ground troops), the B-1, B-2, B-52 (Stealth bombers) F-35 (Fifth generation and the most advanced fighter jets in the world) will enter into the Iranian airspace. With their ability to be undetectable by radar, they will drop heavy payloads on more Iranian positions until the entire Iranian sky becomes dark with smoke. There will be no day but night for many days in Iran.

I just laugh when people talk about WWIII. Please from where? Iran! Lol. Iran is too little. The weight, power, and advancement of the US military technology far outweighs any its closest rival (Russia and China) by 10 years. The level of research and innovations from Lockheed Martin, Boeing, Northrop Gunman, Raytheon, General Dynamics, Boston Dynamics, etc makes them the most technologically advanced, advantageous military in the world.

Some replies are saying things like I am watching film...I laugh. You have no idea that most of the things you see in Hollywood are just a sample of the things the US military wants you to be aware of. There are so many destructive (within contained distance) devices at completion stage that US would very willing to try on Iran. It would be devastating and the news would send shockwaves all over the world.

Richdad

I read something similar to this in January 1991 when the Allied forces were first gearing up to attack Saddam Hussein. Six countries including almighty USA, FRANCE, BRITAIN, etc were single handedly whipped by Iraqi forces and made to retreat after much loses.

Although not considered a military defeat, America (along side five either allies) suffered a humiliating retreat. That was in 1991.

Few years later these countries returned with the collaboration of neighbouring Arab countries and played a psychological Warfare in ousting Saddam.

The eventual defeat was not based on a one -on-one engagement.

If American is truly as you glorified them, why is North Korea is standing? Remember Saigon? Afghanistan?

You probably thought Iran has been sleeping all this while.

Uh?

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

Don’t mind that Muslims using taqiyya to deceive gullible people to claim he’s a Christian.

If only you had done a simple history check on my moniker here you would not have spewed this version of stupidity in what you wrote
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by factwriter(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kylekent59:
grin

Most terrorists are muslims

Since they claim that Islam is peace, why can't they be peaceful for once.

The US wouldn't wait for you to hit them before they act, they hit you as soon as they get the impression.

In English language it's called PARANOIA
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by wickyyolo: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Trump and Pompeo are slowly running mad. Is it the same Iraqi Militia who was instrumental to the destruction of ISIS in Iraq that USA now want to call terrorists?

The same Suleimani along with the kurd forces helped protect about 1million Christians in Syria as he destroyed ISIS in Syria as well is now who USA calls a terrorist?

God is watching. I am a Christian but something about all USA is doing and saying this time is not right

What is paining me is that Nigeria Christian are blindly listening to America. Even my pastor today was trying to justify them. Ignorance is a disease

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by MartinsD12(m): 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
dynicks:
Tension really is rising....

Meanwhile
grin na Adam and eve be that
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by valarmorghulis: 8:38pm On Jan 05, 2020
Here is Clinton explaining how they fund terrorism

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5uCHHWOU-k
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Yankee101: 8:39pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:
Trump and Pompeo are slowly running mad. Is it the same Iraqi Militia who was instrumental to the destruction of ISIS in Iraq that USA now want to call terrorists?

The same Suleimani along with the kurd forces helped protect about 1million Christians in Syria as he destroyed ISIS in Syria as well is now who USA calls a terrorist?

God is watching. I am a Christian but something about all USA is doing and saying this time is not right

It's for elections
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by zoedew: 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
Sunofgod:
Watch this BBC documentary.....then you'll understand this was planned out months if not years ago!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m0003871/shadow-commander-irans-military-mastermind

It would appear that it is no longer available.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by LegendHero(m): 8:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
abbey621:

But most of the things you listed are not facts but circumstantial theories. The USA has never claimed any responsibility for the things you listed so where did you get your facts from? Movies? At this satge if you're still blind that Iran is a mjor sponsor of terrorism in the middle east then you are on your own. It might have started out as a movement for restoring power to the people of Iran but nowadays it is a front for so many terrorists.

People fighting for peace don't target U.S operatives with rockets, they don't kill U.S contractors and most certainly don't sponsor the rogue elements in Syria. U.S is guilty but don't you dare paint Iran as some type of innocent avenger!

@the first bolded, can you bring the falsity in my claims? Name the ones you thought was false and I will give you sources and evidence to back it up.

@the second bolded, what is USA finding in their territory? The USA flew a drone the other time near Iran border which Iran shot down. If the USA are not terrorists why are they flying drone over Iran? DO you know how many casualties the USA expedition has caused in the middle east, directly or indirectly? They make their lives seems like chicken by labeling them terrorist so people won't question their atrocities.

in 1988, the USA bombed Iran Air Flight 655, a Dubai-bound civilian Airbus A300 with 290 people on board—all of whom were killed. They later claimed it was a mistake. Are they not terrorists for that act? If Iranians bombed a plane carrying civilians won't the world call them terrorists??

I am not saying Iran is not sponsoring some terrorist but USA is also a terrorist on their own. Infact they are the biggest terrorist coz they have invaded a lot of countries thereby causing a lot of atrocities as the ripple effect. DO you know how many kids were orphaned in Afghanistan and Libya?
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Picadelly(m): 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lol
sotall:
Na wa...

Since morning I no watch film

This iran-US tension sweet pass film
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 05, 2020
wickyyolo:

What is paining me is that Nigeria Christian are blindly listening to America. Even my pastor today was trying to justify them. Ignorance is a disease

As in they are so ignorant of the role Soleimani played in protecting the Christian minority in Syria from ISIS
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by lexy2014: 8:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
jamesversion:

They were good, now they've gone rogue. Haven't you seen where vigilantes where brought in to fight armed-robbery and cultism and after successfully quelling the nuisance in the environment, now turned, constituting themselves into a bigger menace on the society.

What do u mean by "they have gone rogue". Were they accountable to d US in d first place?
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by zoedew: 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
Do folks now have any doubt that the Shiites are about something less than honourable in Nigeria? Clearer now why the release from custody pressure did not have El Zakzaky as beneficiary? Ayatollah Khomeini was harboured by France who fell for his Taqqiya and ended up unwittingly as his launch pad for the Iranian Revolution through which the Shiite took power in Iran. That is their ultimate goal in every society they are found. They use a combination of Taqqiya and brute force cum intimidation masked as harmless procession until they have the levers of power and then show their true nature and intent. The other day they wanted the National Assembly. Another day they stood on the way of the CAS. The NA had to do the needful as to allow that to pass was to let the Shiite Movement in Nigeria have a very important milestone of a symbolic victory which is an ominous signal to the Sunnis. It is to the uninitiated in these matters one seemingly harmless step but that leads to another till they have the levers of power and no Sunni Ruler will permit that Amnesty International or no! Their Sunni brothers know this too well considering that their modus operandi is not dissimilar and their goal to Islamise every space a shared commitment. Who gets that done in a given space gobbles up the other while stamping out every other belief systems since Islam takes no prisoners: it is an either or proposition! Both Shia and Sunni are two sides of the same coin- the world is, sadly, saddled with them!
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by blingxx(m): 8:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
grandlexuz:
The problem the world has today is the US. It gets even worse when gangsters and semi crazy folks like Trump are at top of affairs. Iraqi parliament just voted to expel every foreign millitary presence out of its territory..(US, NATO) The also have voted to lodge a complaint with the UN against the US for abuse of its territorial intergrity and the assasination of the General and others.

The killing of the Iranian General will change the dynamics in the middle east. Countries like Saudi Arabia who are are odds with Iran know it was a wrong move. Several European countries have extended their condolences to the Iranians. The EU foreign secretary has invited the Iranian counterpart to Brussels. As countries like Britain call for restrain, top politicians like Jeremy Corbyn have condemned the assasination while asking the UK PM to take a firm stand against it. Already several Democrats are skeptical about claims of imminent danger posed by the late General. Once upon a time America said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. Two years later after immense destruction it was known to be false intelligence.

Lots of comments here are laughable. Kids whose only experience of international warfare are Hollywood scripts. Others have aligned their allegiance along religious lines..The US knows it is not a matter of "IF", but "When" Iran strikes. Iranians are not cowards and the after shock of the Generals death will be felt for years to come. The average Nigerian is ignorant of facts, using sentiments as a base for argument. Those living in the US can feel the heat of Iranian threats whilst those in Nigeria chose to brand the threads as cowardice. Ask most if the know about the Iranian revolution of 79 or the Vietnam war and they will tell you of the adventures of Burna Boy.

To all those calling bluff get your camera phones and be thrilled to some real life action in the coming weeks. Like I said it is a matter of when and not if.

Finally someone made sense . You can only find comments like this on nl and twitter
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by richkal(m): 8:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Anytime fight ensues between America and any Middle East Country, Most Nigerians, especially on Nairaland, translate it into fight between Christians and Muslims. They will later to turn it into tribal war as time goes on. Gullible clowns. Most folks think war is video game, because it has not been brought to out door steps. If the war becomes full blown, most people will get affected either directly or indirectly. Oil glut in the world market is good example for those who follow the history angry sad

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by clemzo101(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
LegendHero:

This is not a matter of education, disprove my facts or bring contrary opinion.

I don't need anyone to spoon-feed me with a video.
guy go and watch the video and learn. Everything is not argument
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Edusouls(m): 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
2400 American service men died in Iraq after bush invaded Iraq in 2003, were are all this weapons that could not save their lives? War won’t be easy for anyone so you need to see reality..quote author=Richdad50 post=85531432] shocked

Richdad[/quote]
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Zionify(m): 8:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tetehjewels:

Trump did not come to liberate you from anything Jesus has not already done.

You can remain happy at the thought and visions of death to your so called enemy but remember what Jesus said about your enemy? He said and i quote " 'If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head" Romans 12:20.

Never rejoice in evil and never pay evil for evil but rather good. Nor cursing for cursing but a blessing for you have been called to inherit a blessing.

You should read your Bible more often as a so called "genuine Christian you claim to be"
why did Israel wage war in 1948? I thought they suppose wait for God to come down from heaven and fight for dem? I'm waiting for your answer
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Btruth: 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
jamesversion:

They were good, now they've gone rogue. Haven't you seen where vigilantes where brought in to fight armed-robbery and cultism and after successfully quelling the nuisance in the environment, now turned, constituting themselves into a bigger menace on the society.

Osama Bin Laden as a case study. Thump up.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by LegendHero(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
clemzo101:
guy go and watch the video and learn. Everything is not argument

Guy I don't need to watch a video for the statement I wrote. Why should I be spoon-fed with a video before I can air public knowledge?

Disprove my statements or you guys should stop bothering me!
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by abbey621(m): 8:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
LegendHero:

@the first bolded, can you bring the falsity in my claims? Name the ones you thought was false and I will give you sources and evidence to back it up.

@the second bolded, what is USA finding in their territory? The USA flew a drone the other time near Iran border which Iran shot down. If the USA are not terrorists why are they flying drone over Iran? DO you know how many casualties the USA expedition has caused in the middle east, directly or indirectly? They make their lives seems like chicken by labeling them terrorist so people won't question their atrocities.

in 1988, the USA bombed Iran Air Flight 655, a Dubai-bound civilian Airbus A300 with 290 people on board—all of whom were killed. They later claimed it was a mistake. Are they not terrorists for that act? If Iranians bombed a plane carrying civilians won't the world call them terrorists??

I am not saying Iran is not sponsoring some terrorist but USA is also a terrorist on their own. Infact they are the biggest terrorist coz they have invaded a lot of countries thereby causing a lot of atrocities as the ripple effect. DO you know how many kids were orphaned in Afghanistan and Libya?

I'm not going to go back and forth with you on things you have little or partial information on, if you beliebve the invasion of Afghanistan was not justified then you are a joker! The U.S has made some mistakes along the way but unless you have some information from the CIA or British Intelligence, I suggest you stop using Wikipedia as your source. Moving on, the 1988 incident was that not in the middle of the revolution? Was it not true that the USA was in the middle of a faceoff with another Iranian ship? Was it not true that the missile from the US ship was targetting the Iranian ship but the plane was just caught in-between? Next time you want to use an incident to justify your point make sure you know all the facts rather than relying on Google to do your reseaerch for you.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
Zionify:
why did Israel wage war in 1948? I thought they suppose wait for God to come down from heaven and fight for dem? I'm waiting for your answer

For asking me this question, you are not a Genuine Christian. Ask yourself why Jesus even though he had the power to call for a legion of angels to destroy the Roman soldiers when they came to arrest him, did not do so.

Even while he was beaten, spat on, flogged with thorns, worn a crown of thorns and crucified by people who hated him, ask yourself why he asked God to forgive them rather than still calling for their destruction and rejoicing in it?

I repeat, you are not a Genuine Christian.

Since you feel the actions of Israel are now your standard for measuring the word of God which is pure on its own, then you need to repent afresh

1 Like

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by LegendHero(m): 9:05pm On Jan 05, 2020
abbey621:

I'm not going to go back and forth with you on things you have little or partial information on, if you beliebve the invasion of Afghanistan was not justified then you are a joker! The U.S has made some mistakes along the way but unless you have some information from the CIA or British Intelligence, I suggest you stop using Wikipedia as your source. Moving on, the 1988 incident was that not in the middle of the revolution? Was it not true that the USA was in the middle of a faceoff with another Iranian ship? Was it not true that the missile from the US ship was targetting the Iranian ship but the plane was just caught in-between? Next time you want to use an incident to justify your point make sure you know all the facts rather than relying on Google to do your reseaerch for you.

Lol, @the bolded, USA invaded Iraq on the claim if a Weapon of Mass Destruction which they never found. Saddam Hussein was supported earlier with arms by the USa during the Iran-Iraq 8 year war only for them to backtrack to play the devil and eliminate everyone once and for all.

Who the bleep told you I got my info from Wikipedia? And why should CIA and British intelligence be the only source of true information in the world? This is just disgusting coz you have no evidence to absolve the USA of their many attrocities against humaity.

Now today the USA already labelled the Iraqi Shi'ite militia terrorists. The same people that helped defeat ISIS. Do you even know the slain general Qassem Soleimani fought alongside the USA in the defeat of ISIS?

The USA controls the media coupled with the fact that they are a strong superpower. That explains why they write history themselves and give ridiculous proclamation on other nations as terrorist and people like you swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

Check the dictionary meaning of terrorist and tell me if the USA are not terrorists by their actions against the world.

2 Likes

Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2020
LegendHero:

Lol, @the bolded, USA invaded Afghanistan on the claim if a Weapon of Mass Destruction which they never found. Saddam Hussein was supported earlier with arms by the USa during the Iran-Iraq 8 year war only for them to backtrack to play the devil and eliminate everyone once and for all.

Who the bleep told you I got my info from Wikipedia? And why should CIA and British intelligence be the only source of true information in the world? This is just disgusting coz you have no evidence to absolve the USA of their many attrocities against humaity.

Now today the USA already labelled the Iraqi Shi'ite militia terrorists. The same people that helped defeat ISIS. Do you even know the slain general Qassem Soleimani fought alongside the USA in the defeat of ISIS?

The USA controls the media coupled with the fact that they are a strong superpower. That explains why they write history themselves and give ridiculous proclamation on other nations as terrorist and people like you swallow it hook, line, and sinker.

Check the dictionary meaning of terrorist and tell me if the USA are not terrorists by their actions against the world.

You are a woke mind just like me. Many on Nairaland are just empty upstairs. They cannot see what is right in front of them.
Re: U.S. Designates Iraqi Shi’ite Militia As Foreign Terrorist Organization by clemzo101(m): 9:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
LegendHero:

Guy I don't need to watch a video for the statement I wrote. Why should I be spoon-fed with a video before I can air public knowledge?

Disprove my statements or you guys should stop bothering me!
the video is a response na, why are u arguing. The guy decided to respond with a video, what else are you looking for? Watch the video and you can then write a rejoinder or counter argument. Stop being too heady. We learn everyday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

British Muslim Teacher Denied Entry To US On School Trip / Russia Missiles Destroy S-300 Donated By Slovakia In Nikolaev / Ukraine Breaks Diplomatic Ties With Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.