Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,682 members, 7,823,924 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (104733 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
damoceile:
have always loved to be in the Army.... if there is any chance they(US) will be recruiting from Nigeria...i honestly won't think twice before putting in.... it's better to Die for a sane country like the US or any other first world country than dying for a corruption ridden country

God bless you. Please look for every way to serve the US Army in their pursuit of democracy & good Governance all around the world.

Search the internet & see how you can serve the US Army.

4 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ikpu1: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

no are you?
[/s]
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by onadana: 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:
Most of these men will return in body bags if there is full scale war.

War is not beautiful!

Men and women.It is their calling, they are soldiers and it is a honor to serve and die for their country no matter the circumstances. They obey.That is patronism.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by NairalandDoctor(m): 3:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Many of you kids just happy about a potential war . You are too excited and naive. . That's impossible. Worse that can happen is a cold war. The world have gone beyond all these. This is the 21st century and it takes a whole lot for a war to break out easily like that. A cold war is the worse that will happen.
if you have been to Iran,Syria or Afghanistan you won't be saying anything like Cold War, the Arabs are natural Jihadist ( they believe they are dying for a cause which is faith ) just as the Crusaders so we all should pray Trump think Twice of his Actions before the Inevitable War Mention in

Revelation 20:7-10 (New King James Version)

Revelation 16:14

Allah' Messenger (saw) said: "The Harj (will increase)." They asked, "What is the Harj?" He replied, "(It is) killing (murdering), (it is) murdering (killing)."(Bukhari)

The meaning of harj mentioned in the above hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) is "utter confusion" and "disorder," which is not to be limited to one particular area, but will be widespread throughout the world.

Again, on this topic, the following words of the Prophet (saw) have come down to us:

The Hour will come when violence, bloodshed, and anarchy become common.(Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal)

The world will not come to an end until a day would come to the people on which there will be general massacre and bloodshed.(Muslim)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Seun360(m): 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
Why is this GOAT still in white house?
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ikpu1: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:
[s][/s]
Liar...
Keep fooling yourself...
[/s]
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ikpu1: 3:07pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

It is actually quite an irritation reading what most of these kids post online.

As I often say, the GDP per capita of Nigeria is 2 thousand dollars.

That is what the average Nigerian generates for his society, yet he wants live like a New Yorker.

They champion wars whilst their peers even in the very countries of conflict are marching for peace.

Too many numpties and primitive people in Nigeria.

No surprise the country is regarded as 3rd world.
[/s]
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
NairalandDoctor:
if you have been to Iran,Syria or Afghanistan you won't be saying anything like Cold War, the Arabs are natural Jihadist ( they believe they are dying for a cause which is faith ) just as the Crusaders so we all should pray Trump think Twice of his Actions before the Inevitable War Mention in

Revelation 20:7-10

Revelation 16:14

Allah' Messenger (saw) said: "The Harj (will increase)." They asked, "What is the Harj?" He replied, "(It is) killing (murdering), (it is) murdering (killing)."(Bukhari)

The meaning of harj mentioned in the above hadith of the Prophet Muhammad (saw) is "utter confusion" and "disorder," which is not to be limited to one particular area, but will be widespread throughout the world.

Again, on this topic, the following words of the Prophet (saw) have come down to us:

The Hour will come when violence, bloodshed, and anarchy become common.(Al-Muttaqi Al-Hindi, Muntakhab Kanzul Ummaal)

The world will not come to an end until a day would come to the people on which there will be general massacre and bloodshed.(Muslim)

And Christians too will rather die than allow Muslim terrorists prevail over us in this world.

We welcome the end of the world with open arms.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by shaqhead: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Explorers:
My Layman's term.

War sometimes is not about hardware, tech, or might.

But Strategy, Logic, Planning and Diversion. You make false move, withdraw on the way and make another.

This is 2020, not 1920s.

If there should be WWIII, the result might be shocking.

Only if we live to tell.

This you comment is fresh air from the rubbish comments that litter this platform!

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by somehow: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dpharisee:
The US troops are not happy they are going to be used as pawns in these game of thrones between Trump and the Iranian Mullahs. Many are wondering if their families will ever see them again.
Over 5,000 US soldiers left in body bags last time from Iraq because of a lie that Saddam possessed WMD, with thousands more suffering severe injuries and the resultant PTSD leading to such suicide among US service members, their weapons failed them

An average American dread 3 countries

Russia
Iran
North Korea

People who love their country even though they are not getting the best therein are the most difficult to defeat.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by mrdino(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
Omotaday:
They don’t look happy. Trump using human lives as chess.

'I am in the Army' is not by mouth alone, this is the time for them to do what they are being paid for. The army uniform is not for fashion display on social platforms or to intimidate civilians, it's meant for men/women who are ready to fight for the sovereignty of their nation.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by emmanuelpopson(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:

no are you?

nooo...I was just asking you to be careful of post and comments here. don't say who you aren't...
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Viktom(m): 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
Do you want to go into business but don't know much about the business? We will give you a good feasibility study, cost analysis and market strategy for your product.
You have idea? But don't have capital and you want to do something with your idea. Or
You have both idea and capital but need a business plan that can take you to the top.
Do you have a company? But you are not getting enough from it, we have a team of experts that can manage your company and take it to the top.
Are you an investor? We have load of lucrative businesses that is just waiting for your investment to shoot up. For more information contact us , @ Victom Investment group we have answers to all these problems.
Reach us via phone: 08133933149 or, 08027025703, or mail us at victom.dmay@gmail.com
Remember that when you don't take your shot, you have missed 100% of your shots.
Don't fold your hand and do nothing, contact us now!!!
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
See how well kitted they are, fit and battle ready. Somewhere in the poverty capital of the world ravaged by Islamic extremist, their soldiers who always look like a militia or guerilla group are busy displaying madness publicly, roasting bushmeat and fighting with aba made Chinese type 56 (clone of Kalashnikov rifle) .

guy be careful of this your comment
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Qadaffi2idiamin: 3:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
One simple truth is that both sides will loose men but the US will surely carry the day.

UN has to step up else they will be weakened if America goes to war with IRAN
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by modsfucker: 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

I rather believe the Americans than believe a backwater Government headed by the Ayatollah Khomeini that freely violates the right of Iranians to democracy & good Governance.

This is not some credibilty contest, Iran in the case has alleged nothing, so it's not on any defemse... America has lied over and over and everyone has seen it... I even have a video in which Trump was calling for Bush's impeachment for leading America to war over lies.

Meanwhile, the last time I checked, North Korea violates the human rights of its citizens more than any Country in the world and it has stockpikes of Nuclear Weapons , but the US is not ready yet to invade it or kill any of its Generals... May be that's because it's not an Islamic Country.

I advise you start looking at world politics beyond your apparent hatred for Muslims...
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Savagethe21st(m): 3:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
America ever ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChTAgrTPOB4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and comment what you think or critique subscribe to support me and .Thanks and Godbless.

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Typhoonsbane: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

We need a Sovereign National Conference first to discuss our pseudo unity.

There’s no peace without justice bro.

And no amount of guns & bullets can keep a country of strange bed fellow together.

Nigerians are naturally unpatriotic this is evident from the number of Nigerians in diaspora.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Simplyleo: 3:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

What exactly is your problem, don't you get tired of painting your country black, what good have you done for this country since you start to exist.
Is just inferiority complex.

Most these ones claiming posh on social media actually live in slums. He claimed to be holding an American ppt, let's assume he is in the States, but if you find out his condition in that US, you will discover he is hiding away from immigration officers and I doubt if he actually lives average life.

Just imagine a so-called enlightened human with dual citizenship saying a military night vision goggle can be gotten for $8, na toy?

Once some of them have 100k balance in their account, they start feeling like Dangote, describing everyone as poor. Challenge him on something that will cost him 5k now, you will see him narrating the story of how the world was created.

3 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
I love these pictures , I honorably volunteer to join the crusaders in Kuwait, I don't mind doing it for free, let's raze down terrorist and free the world from the grips of evil men ... After we finish with iran we will come down to Bull-hari and his yellowbar goons

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
aminu114:
Else dss go find me abi ? grin

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Timekeeper: 3:17pm On Jan 05, 2020
Vortex369:
Great move. interesting times ahead. My pop-corn is made from the finest grain designed by Monsanto!

Let's take a Vote;

Who will win the war ?

Like for USA

Share for Iran

So in 2020, na share and like ur brain still carry

Oga oooo
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KingAzubuike(f): 3:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
aminu114:
You're part of the reasons Nigeria is where it is. People afraid to speak out.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Smile4daddy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Enough military pictures to use for scam
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Timekeeper: 3:20pm On Jan 05, 2020
Keziehenry:
thumps up to the USA, we the nairaland e-warriors are solidly behind you guys.

Walai u too maddddd u r the maddest ever...

E- warriors Abi, make i join.. We dey together
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You're part of the reasons Nigeria is where it is. People afraid to speak out.
im just advising you because if those people that u called guerilla troop arrest you we will only see the news on nairaland and comment god save you. while u will remain there suffering
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ikpu1: 3:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Is just inferiority complex.

Most these ones claiming posh on social media actually live in slums. He claimed to be holding an American ppt, let's assume he is in the States, but if you find out his condition in that US, you will discover he is hiding away from immigration officers and I doubt if he actually lives average life.

Just imagine a so-called enlightened human with dual citizenship saying a military night vision goggle can be gotten for $8, na toy?

Once some of them have 100k balance in their account, they start feeling like Dangote, describing everyone as poor. Challenge him on something that will cost him 5k now, you will see him narrating the story of how the world was created.
[/s]
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Tonyblinky(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
how I wish I was among these gallant men protecting the sovereignty of the USA,I would rather volunteer for them than die in this poverty stricken country Nigeria army.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KosyJerry(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
sauceEEP:
No magazines, why is that?

You can supply them grin

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2020
Omotaday:
They don’t look happy. Trump using human lives as chess.
Especially if the cause is greatly avoidable, it brings down the morale. It once happened to Russia when they wanted to invade Georgia and annex it because Georgia has more diplomatic relationship with the west and they feel threatened or so, the invasion was uncalled for and their soldiers were not highly spirited, they had to pay private military for the job before the intervention of UN leaders who halted the process (invasion).
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:23pm On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=SarakiBukola post=85518382][/quote]

See this clown ,you don't even have the temperament but you want yo be an unrepentant bigot......next time when you see this moniker better do the needful you frustrated imp ,now run with that tail in between your legs and go tell ya momma I said not flushing you was a very big mistake........

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Perfecttouchade: 3:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
I want to settle their fight , Trump ma ja mo, Iran no vex abeg una know say Trump na Baba talk too much and Even him country people sef still dey war with Trump, Iran e ma binu e joor, ijaa o da o kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid) / The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.