Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (104645 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by yarimo(m): 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Omotaday:
They don’t look happy. Trump using human lives as chess.
but they are not their for comedy show ,This is serious issue.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by akan102: 3:25pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rotentina:
Hmmmm........may the good God be with them all. (Amen)
Amen

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by ogubolokento(m): 3:26pm On Jan 05, 2020
Thy find joy representing their country because the govt will carter for their family but bring it this country,,,SORRY IS YOUR REWARD
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by FlordFlorez(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
These are commandos. I learnt that one commando equals about an hundred soldiers.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by mrsteel: 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Omotaday:
They don’t look happy. Trump using human lives as chess.
I guess our soldiers fighting boko haram in the north are happy? They are soldiers for Christ sake! That is what they signed for. Trump is not playing with anyone life as chess. You can only say that when they are not well equipped. But with what I am seeing, they look well equipped.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Kawabonga(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
Smoke55:
do Nigeria Sodiers Feel Happy When Been Deploy To Fight Boko Haram In Sambisa? Or Should We Also Say That Buhari Is Using Their Lives As Chess?
Nice reply cool
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by eodavids(m): 3:27pm On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

war! war! war!.
Lord pls save your people from war

There won't be any war.

Chilllll!
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Gabson006: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tatarison:
The Iranians are very stubborn and cold hearted.
Trump/US is proud and hypocritic.
War is not the answer but defending yourself is better than trying to settle with mouth.
Iranians are just like fulani here in the North, they don't hear "abeg".
If am a US citizen, I'd be proud of my country and President for having the guts to eliminate a threat and defending the country.
What's the use of having the Strongest army in the world and still tolerate a blood sucking Nation like Iran.
Remember that Iran almost threatened Nigeria over the arrest of Zakzaky (he's a shiite member)
Defense ke
The Biafrans defended during the Nigeria civil war.
Look at where they ended.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by mrsteel: 3:29pm On Jan 05, 2020
Oche211:
This war is not good.
Many of these men and women are uncertain of their fate.
Some many not return back alive if the war begins.
BTW, does the Nigera Army send women to the war front too?
The women are not to fight
They will remain in camp
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Many of you kids just happy about a potential war . You are too excited and naive. . That's impossible. Worse that can happen is a cold war. The world have gone beyond all these. This is the 21st century and it takes a whole lot for a war to break out easily like that. A cold war is the worse that will happen.
You are WRONG. War is imminent. There is a reason these countries especially the ones in the Middle-East is spending millions of dollars to develop nuclear weapons. Russia developed a nuclear weapon last year called "Avangard" A nuclear weapon that is 27 times faster than the speed of sound. Also carrying a warhead that has manuever capabilities against defense systems. Shortly afterward, China and U.S began developing theirs. There is no doubt, a war preparation is being made for the near future.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Timekeeper: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Lamanii22:
Omg... Real life soldiers like in the movies... See how fine they are looking... Majority would lost their lives sadly... Can't the war be cancelled?

Omo. Iya mi, who know if they wana do it really, btw, no one goes to a war smiling

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by mrsteel: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2020
Smoke55:
do Nigeria Sodiers Feel Happy When Been Deploy To Fight Boko Haram In Sambisa? Or Should We Also Say That Buhari Is Using Their Lives As Chess?
Thank u jare
A soldier going to do his job & someone is complaining.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nikes(m): 3:31pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
See how well kitted they are, fit and battle ready. Somewhere in the poverty capital of the world ravaged by Islamic extremist, their soldiers who always look like a militia or guerilla group are busy displaying madness publicly, roasting bushmeat and fighting with aba made Chinese type 56 (clone of Kalashnikov rifle) .

Maybe you'd wanna take down the past guy's picture. I know him. He died last year in the NE

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by einsteine(m): 3:33pm On Jan 05, 2020
Born2Breed:
Most of these men will return in body bags if there is full scale war.

War is not beautiful!

Silly.

"Most" implies a majority. The US has consistently maintained a casualty rate of less than 5% in full scale conflicts so in fact most of them would return hale and hearty. Some may have PTSD though
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Coldie(m): 3:34pm On Jan 05, 2020
RaptorX:
No soldier in this Nigeria will ever tell me to enter gutter, I will die that day before I enter gutter.
They say the brave is one who hasnt seen anything

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by mrsteel: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
sanusi44z:
[s]Sense is far from you.

Who has iran bombed? Or where have you heard of an Iranian suicide bomber?

Iran is a sovereign nation not a terrorist group. Iran does not support terrorists, infact the assassinated general defeated ISIS in Iraq. Most terrorists group are Sunni, Boko haram, taliban, ISIS and co, and they hate Iran.

Americans are scared of war, protesting in the cities but some lunatics sitting in one corner in Nigeria are calling for war[/s].
You think US attacked Iranian commander because they were drunk?
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Kingzeez10: 3:35pm On Jan 05, 2020
Ikpu1:
[s][/s]
Get sense ọ́mọ́ ale
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by salford1: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
Eyha. Fighting other people's war.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by mrsteel: 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2020
kilisi:
It's so unfortunate that I'm not seeing any feminist fighting for equality in the ratio of male and female soldiers in this pictures.
Hahahahaha
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by MrSquint: 3:43pm On Jan 05, 2020
I've always known this Trump of a president will scatter things. Anybody that talks too much and has too much pride is always disastrous.

But all these Islamic nation's sef na wa.
Must everybody be terrorist for that side ?
Abi na their god dey really send them to do these evil ?

SAY NO TO WAR

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Emilokoiyawon: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Obama kept the peace with Iran and was moving them away from acquiring nukes. I warned Americans against elect donny the reality tv star slowpoke as president. This is why you do not elect morons like Trump and Bush as president. You will always pay for it in blood and tears.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by AutoshalomUSA: 3:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
sauceEEP:
No magazines, why is that?
They don’t need loaded guns when they are at home base and enroute . Trust me before the plane will touchdown in Kuwait or wherever . All guns will be cocked and loaded to absorb any element of surprise at the airport. And they will be padded with extra magazine clips once they start moving in convoys or formations .

These are professional soldiers ( Killing Machines ) .

5 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Timekeeper: 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Seun360:
Why is this GOAT still in white house?

Why is ur Papa still in the village bush

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Livecrafts123: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Many of you kids just happy about a potential war . You are too excited and naive. . That's impossible. Worse that can happen is a cold war. The world have gone beyond all these. This is the 21st century and it takes a whole lot for a war to break out easily like that. A cold war is the worse that will happen.

Cold War you say? Perhaps the Iranian general died from a freezing cold in Baghdad while the Americans claimed responsibility. Grab sense you hear? It's not that difficult!
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Mrexcell(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2020
Explorers:
A paratrooper takes a moment to reflect before deploying as part of an immediate reaction force from Fort Bragg.

A paratrooper puts on her helmet shortly before boarding her C-17 transport aircraft leaving Fort Bragg, North Carolina

Even women are also been deployed to the warfront amazing.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by salford1: 3:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tonytonic:
If America needs volunteer soldiers I will b glad to give my life for the USA.who can say this about Nigeria.take a look at their soldiers well equipped for the job.no b naija.i am a Surveyor if America needs me I will be glad to fight for freedom in the world.i will never stand with terrorist.
They don't need 3rd world surveyors grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Blackeuropean: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
OrangeDream:
You are WRONG. War is imminent. There is a reason these countries especially the ones in the Middle-East is spending millions of dollars to develop nuclear weapons. Russia developed a nuclear weapon last year called "Avangard" A nuclear weapon that is 27 times faster than the speed of sound. Also carrying a warhead that has manuever capabilities against defense systems. Shortly afterward, China and U.S began developing theirs. There is no doubt, a war preparation is being made for the near future.

Please not Nuclear weapon they developed but Glider vehicle that can be armed with nuclear warhead of low yield like 2 megaton.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Emilokoiyawon: 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Continue consulting Google to get your facts. Illiterate grin.
Night vision Google's can be gotten for as low as $8 this one dey talk of set lol.. get a life kid.

You can't spell goggle and you are here making noise....shut your illiterate mouth.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by LordKushmann(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
sauceEEP:
No magazines, why is that?
They are being deployed. Not yet battle ready. That will be sorted out by the QM on their deployment base.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by smith666999(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
CHAI, NONE OF THEM KNOW WHO GO DIE AND WHO NO GO DIE... I HATE WAR ��
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by kratosonofzeus: 3:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

With people like you that lack patriotism and does not in anyway contribute to the country's development this country will remain stagnant, it sickens me when people like you talk Ill of the country like you have done anything significant to improve the situation, I'm sure someone like you would not even attend a rally aimed at tackling our government.
rally that includes stray bullets right ?? you can never see US police or soldiers firing shots at peace protesters, the highest dy can do is to fire tear gas, but here in our obodo Nigeria, ordinary student protest, you know how many students that got shot ......pls, I'll repeat it, NIGERIA is never worth dying for

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.