Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death (104643 Views)

Iran Identifies 35 US Targets For Retaliatory Strikes After Soleimani's Death / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by modsfucker: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:
The US should invade Iran & effect regime change once & for all.

Christians worldwide should also be on alert as Muslims can make them soft targets in retaliation.

We would prevail over the evil that is Islamic Terror.

As it is, the proven terrorist is the US that killed a General of an independent Country over an unproven allegation, just the same way they invade Iraq over false allegations that they later turned to admit.

4 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by maxwell530(m): 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
sanusi44z:
Sense is far from you.

Who has iran bombed? Or where have you heard of an Iranian suicide bomber?

Iran is a sovereign nation not a terrorist group. Iran does not support terrorists, infact the assassinated general defeated ISIS in Iraq. Most terrorists group are Sunni, Boko haram, taliban, ISIS and co, and they hate Iran.

Americans are scared of war, protesting in the cities but some lunatics sitting in one corner in Nigeria are calling for war.
why didn't you mention Hezbollah?

Iran too is no saint in this.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 2:50pm On Jan 05, 2020
For the avoidance of doubt, nobody has a problem with our Muslims from the south west. They are moderate & progressive Muslims. What we have a problem against in Nigeria is the murderous Muslims from the core north who have brought nothing but grief & pain to Nigeria.

We shall all be free very soon.

God Bless America & all peace loving people around the world!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by sylve11: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
niaralandtopuser:
seen anyone happy about going to war?

help me ask him grin cool
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ramsak1: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Didnt you hear "military grade"?
KingAzubuike:

Continue consulting Google to get your facts. Illiterate grin.
Night vision Google's can be gotten for as low as $8 this one dey talk of set lol.. get a life kid.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by tunatrezy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
This matter looking like movies to me sha
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by peeps4u: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
ghettokid1:

war! war! war!.
Lord pls save your people from war

Sadly, we can not pray away wars.
There were wars even in the bible fought by both God's people and non God's people.

God's protection we pray.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Dayoara: 2:52pm On Jan 05, 2020
Peace to the world.... Lord let your kingdom comes..... I don't pray for a war ..... Because there will be escalation across boarders and middle East coast line.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Viking007(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
MKULTRA:
I wish am fighting among this US troops
They are just too prestigious wink
And If I die, I die for a great country(the good guys)
Unlike the shithole we have here.

GO USA kick those terrorists butts
God is with you.
You just echoed what I had in mind. One can see the sense of pride and valor in these pictures. Not the Zanku dancing, civilian bully, Shekau ridden Nigerian "army".
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by unitysheart(m): 2:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Rotentina:
Hmmmm........may the good God be with them all. (Amen)

The people on the other side no dey worship God abi?
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 2:54pm On Jan 05, 2020
modsfucker:

As it is, the proven terrorist is the US that killed a General of an independent Country over an unproven allegation, just the same way they invade Iraq over false allegations that they later turned to admit.

General Suleimani planned, orchestrated & coordinated the death of thousands of American personnel & Sunni Muslims across the Middle East for years. He has always been on the US watchlist but for lack of opportunities to execute him. The US got a chance to splatter him on the streets of Baghdad & they took him out. He’s fair game. No cheating bro.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nmezor(f): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Typhoonsbane:
no one truly wins a war,they'll both be heavily affected.
Abi oo... War sucks big time
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Williamsesco(m): 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
Let the war begin but make una forget to drop one bomb for aso rock
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by modsfucker: 2:56pm On Jan 05, 2020
uninspired07:

General Suleimani planned, orchestrated & coordinated the death of thousands of American personnel & Sunni Muslims across the Middle East for years. He has always been on the US watchlist but for lack of opportunities to execute him. The US got a chance to splatter him on the streets of Baghdad & they took him out. He’s fair game. No cheating bro.

That is still a vague allegation, just like the hitherto widely believed assertion that Iraq had stockpiles of WMD.... And when did the US becomes the defender of the said Sunni Muslims? I think they have yet to hear anything about the daily killing of Rohingya Muslims huh?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Chai... Yahoo boys go chop die this season

this got me cracked up....but military saying no the Dey too go again....site don increase security
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
haaa...my university course mate Boye that joined the US army some years ago will be among these guys..he was a paratrooper. and I believe he will be so glad to be involved in this.. what a life to been USA soldier..
my thought is all about peace.. the only thing we can say is that the aftermath of this hostilities will be devastating. imagine Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Libya etc..the invasion of Iran will make or mar the middle east.. oil prices will rise and some oil producing countries like Venezuela will smile to the bank..but Nigeria.. what do we gain. Our ECA can be used to cushion the infrastructure deficiency in our land and we can save lots.. only if our leaders will not embezzle and siphon the cash...
let's see what Iran will do and the allies that will join the war on both sides.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
Typhoonsbane:

With people like you that lack patriotism and does not in anyway contribute to the country's development this country will remain stagnant, it sickens me when people like you talk Ill of the country like you have done anything significant to improve the situation, I'm sure someone like you would not even attend a rally aimed at tackling our government.

We need a Sovereign National Conference first to discuss our pseudo unity.

There’s no peace without justice bro.

And no amount of guns & bullets can keep a country of strange bed fellow together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by KayCee92(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
See that guy his moniker say Health whatever screaming war. People like that are first to run at the sound of fireworks grin grin. Don't ever take them seriously...... grin
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by damoceile: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
have always loved to be in the Army.... if there is any chance they(US) will be recruiting from Nigeria...i honestly won't think twice before putting in.... it's better to Die for a sane country like the US or any other first world country than dying for a corruption ridden country

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Subduer: 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
That's true Christian Liberty some people are RESISTING in Nigeria. But TRUE FORCE of Christianity grows better under SEVERE OPPRESSION. Chinese Pastor Wang says he's ready to stay in prison than to stop preaching the True Freedom & Liberty he has RECEIVED from the Throne of Grace.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by funshint(m): 2:58pm On Jan 05, 2020
US is just going to fight another stupid war.

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by emmanuelpopson(m): 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Chai... Yahoo boys go chop die this season

are you a Yahoo boy??
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by ruffDiamond: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
the US MARINE! JARHEAD! NAVY SEAL! WELCOME BACK BOYS!FOR GOD AND FOR COUNTRY! CHIN UP! CHEST OUT! EYES SHARP! DESERT STORM 2!!

in bokeem woodbine s voice. in the movie DEAD PRESIDENT"God hates dinks!nuke em all!

Victory is certain!God bless America!!!

*heart beating fast*

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by itsme01: 2:59pm On Jan 05, 2020
emmanuelpopson:

are you a Yahoo boy??

no are you?
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 3:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
modsfucker:

That is still a vague allegation, just like the hitherto widely believed assertion that Iraq had stockpiles of WMD....

I rather believe the Americans than believe a backwater Government headed by the Ayatollah Khomeini that freely violates the right of Iranians to democracy & good Governance.
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by RaptorX: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2020
Coldie:
Look how prestigious American military are and how they respect themselves.

Send the Nigerian army to anywhere first thing they do is mount road block and start collecting Money from drivers, while the rest enter the area and start causing problems between themselves and residents.

A military woman would be flogging u and telling u to enter the gutter for not greeting her, a military man would be coming to your house to flog u cause u and him are dragging same babe, cadets would block a full blown busy road and start calling citizens bastards that they cant do anything
No soldier in this Nigeria will ever tell me to enter gutter, I will die that day before I enter gutter.

2 Likes

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Skillsnigeria: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
Iran is not ready for any war now,they don't have the technology and expertise to fight a modern war,other Muslim countries will not even support them.for.more than eight years now,they are still struggling to launch their chemical program. Their president is just fumbling and making mouth

1 Like

Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ikpu1: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
Johans1991:
oh my GOD. I wish am in the US airfoce.
here in nigerian airfoce, you have to buy your uniform and boot, some of us were not paid salary talkless of kitting the troops.
sometimes i feel ashamed to introduce myself as a soldier. the truth is bitter sha.
[/s]
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by Ikpu1: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
[s]
voltron14:

What of water pistol?

grin
[/s]
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by uninspired07: 3:02pm On Jan 05, 2020
ruffDiamond:
the US MARINE! JARHEAD! NAVY SEAL! WELCOME BACK BOYS!FOR GOD AND FOR COUNTRY! CHIN UP! CHEST OUT! EYES SHARP! DESERT STORM 2!!

in bokeem woodbine s voice. in the movie DEAD PRESIDENT"God hates dinks!nuke em all!

Victory is certain!God bless America!!!

*heart beating fast*

God Bless America, Israel & their supporters all around the world.

May the strength of Israel never fail!!!!
Re: 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death by marvin906(m): 3:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
BitCraftman:
Iran will like to do hit and run attack on US soil while the main battle takes place at Iran's soil.

sorry buh no..
is taking place in iraq

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics) / Taliban Fighters ’round Up Women Into Car Park Like Cattle’ & Open Fire(Pix,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.