Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,600 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:24 AM

I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. (5406 Views)

I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest, Any Opportunity / What Kind Of Investment Can One Make With 1.5 Million Naira In Nigeria. / Do You Have 5 Million Naira to Invest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by delawal: 12:12pm On Jan 11, 2020
opeyemix:

Actually binary options isn't a scam 'Cus I have made serious money with it, and significant loses too because of my greed and lack of emotional intelligence. It's those people who hide under the guide of binary options to dupe people that are the scam behind the idea of binary options
binary scam
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by valinno(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2020
You can invest in Real Estate,that is buy land at cheap price and sell it later,its the best investment ever with high "ROI"contact 07035818210 for more info
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by smado(m): 8:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Cutiekatty:

How is that possible? And how is it done?
In my school currently which is Funaab, that's what is trending. We have guys that do trade in forex, you invest them if you like their offers. Within 2weeks-4weeks, you get your cash and profit instantly.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Wickedfacts: 3:17am On Feb 13, 2020
smado:

In my school currently which is Funaab, that's what is trending. We have guys that do trade in forex, you invest them if you like their offers. Within 2weeks-4weeks, you get your cash and profit instantly.

You're all fools who got scammed.

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by anthonychiyem(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2020
Livestock business
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by shegbog: 11:08pm On Feb 13, 2020
I have acres of land for sale in Magboro, very close to Lagos. Buy the land and keep it for atleast 1 year and see the how much you will make from it.

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by shegbog: 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2020
Call my number on 09092022882. Buy 1 acre of land and watch your land will appreciate.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by chido20(m): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2020
how about you open a pure water business or a bakery

1 Like

Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by SavageResponse(m): 9:00am On Feb 14, 2020
shegbog:
Call my number on 09092022882. Buy 1 acre of land and watch your land will appreciate.

OP wants a business that will generate an income every month, buying land does not qualify!
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by shegbog: 10:24am On Feb 15, 2020
SavageResponse:

OP wants a business that will generate an income every month, buying land does not qualify!
he can still start his business with 2.5m and his land will appreciate in no time, this is the best offer you will ever get.
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by slimanyd: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2020
moonsledge:
What business or sector of business can one invest about 5 million naira into preferably, the manufacturing sector.
Please intelligent input is highly needed.
I will equally partner with those that are experienced in the said field.

@op , with your 5M , Did you know you can earn almost 800k every month just by trading in an online store of 21st century shop.

Check the video below to understand it all . and get in touch with me on the number on the video screen once ure convinced or needed more information . Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF8vys6lxa8&t=91s
Re: I Have 5 Million Naira To Invest. by Abyima(m): 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2020
5 million is way too much. U can use 1 million for a start and used the other for fixed deposit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Things You Need To Know About Cash FX / Help On Crime Alart Investment. / Mmm: U Have Exceded Ur Daily Limit Withdrawal. Who Got This Mail Also Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.