Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals (68176 Views)

Reasons Why Electric Cars Have Only 1 Gear & Not Multi-geared Like Typical Cars / Nigeria At 57: These Cars Have Rocked Nigerian Roads For The Past 57 Years / These Cars Have The Most Ridiculous Dashboards You Have Ever Seen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by ivolt: 1:46am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
wrong, in the western world, owning a car doesn't classify you as rich, listen there are too many companies walking up and down looking for someone who will come carry a car and be deducting it from his/her salary

These things happen in Nigeria and African countries, that is why any Nigerian that made money abroad won't like to stay there to enjoy his money because he knows no one worships him for owning a car

He'll quickly run down to this place to spray dust and fvck all the girls while answering titles like "akunanwata 1"

If you look well you go even notice that some when it's time to go back they feel bad knowing that the respect and all the worship they just received may take them another few years which is when they come back

See, if the way life is in Europe (Madrid Spain where I have been) is the way life is here too many people that is rich today won't be rich, too many oyibo people don't even wish to be millionaires, every time they are crying that all they need in this life is happiness and you wey be naija go dey wonder wetin again dey give joy if no be money, that's when you will realize that you are from a different coast
You are wrong and are avoiding every point that shows you are.
What constitutes poverty or riches in spain?
Don't avoid the question in bold.

I have seen many people who managed to escape Nigeria become
an overnight expert on world affairs.

Your same paradise Spain has 40% child poverty rates according to the country's standard.

Same Spain is known as the "brothel of Europe" with prostitution running wild among women
who supposedly don't care about money.

Not even in the center of capitalism in London would you find such a level of trade of the human body for money.

In every part of the world, most people don't want to be super-rich because they don't want to think about it.
They just want to be comfortable which is realistic, though they wouldn't reject a lottery winning.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by sofdoc1: 1:49am On Jan 06, 2020
You guys are really funny with your posts. If you want cheap, quick sex. Just get yourself a ride, even if you have to borrow one. It works almost all the time. Why would a lady prefer to walk or take public transport as opposed to taking a fully air conditioned packed automobile. The fact that she decides to have sex with you is her way of saying thank you. And you got your sex. Its nothing to bother about, why does it sound like some people are complaining?
Have your website developed at a dirt cheap price. Contact me through my signature.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by tuoky: 2:21am On Jan 06, 2020
One of the best and mature comment so far..
Ascold:
That's How Those Girls Will Be Sending Me Anonymous Messages And Trying To Familiar On Campus................ I Use My Car For My Comfort Only, I Still Have Friends I Had When I Had No Car...... And Have Never And Will Never Have Sex Until The Appointed Time cool

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by cococandy(f): 2:45am On Jan 06, 2020
Yes: because car sex is sweet

3 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Westernlove: 2:49am On Jan 06, 2020
ruffDiamond:
We know na naija olosho mentality ladies no dey take eyes see car..even if na hired one or the dude na just ordinary driver..lnfact a driver friend of mine dey lash dem steady just posing as the car owner.. imagine! very worthless lot!

Hahaha lol bros u dey Vex Oooh...

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nostradamus: 2:53am On Jan 06, 2020
naijapips04:
Not by car. A dunce is a dunce. In fact most guys I know with real cars are usually one girl kinda guys. I know hungry looking carless guys that change girls everyday.

It's all about your confidence and at least a little bar. If you know the level of girls agbero dey Bleep eh!
this is just the plain truth!!

I thought I'm the only one that has observed this.

The guy with the highest number of body counts I know(his should be close to 400)doesn't have a car and he doesn't even have the six-pack belly people are shouting up and down. But he has lashed hundreds of girls,he is also a fan of public display of affection.i do often see him carresing,handling and kissing several ladies on the street.the girls also seem happy with that public display he's always giving them,clean girls o. He's just a young man in early thirties,he has a small shop somewhere in arakale,akure.some nairalanders will know him already from this description cool

Some male stylists with no car are so good with women such that even a car owner will look like an amateur while it comes to girls.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by seguno2: 3:00am On Jan 06, 2020
Gerrard59:
First, I don't have to travel to understand simple economics regarding hypergamy and sex. In Singapore, owning a car is outrageously expensive (driving is notoriously exorbitant) but it is the dream of every Singaporean to own one. It is a Singaporean dream to own a car even when it is expensive to own let alone drive yet ladies are more happier when their men own these objects. Regarding riding bicycles (Denmark, Netherlands etc), the citizens of either country are far richer than Nigerians and thus have a level of comfort and prosperity that the vast majority of Nigerians don't possess. As a result, what they value will be higher than that of Nigerians who purchase second hand vehicles to get sex. Meanwhile, his counterpart in either Hague or Gothenburg drives something newer. However, this does not omit the fact (which the thread has in full dose) that women gravitate towards men who have cars and these men get unfettered access to their vaginas than others who don't own one.

Why are you so brutally honest

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Akachestores(m): 3:05am On Jan 06, 2020
Na wa ooo so I gat to get motor before I can confidently bang babe

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Westernlove: 3:10am On Jan 06, 2020
ruffDiamond:
still doesn't take away the fact that most Nigerian ladies are so carried away by material things!rich or poor,there is something called VALUES!and it's the ONLY thing I look out for in a lady it's NOT always about sex and money! how many woman you wan fuvk ,??even marriage is overrated and NO ACHIEVEMENT let alone gloating over number of time one get laid because of car!I learnt all these when I was on legeddy,but when I finally got one, believe me you I nor dey like carry dem in my at all,I stay away from them.a lot of them been sending all kinds of useless signal my way but I never acknowledged the bulsh1t, telling the few that got closer to shake dem yansh at next chapter with car ..I nor dey interested chikena! and when I do at all at all I will only be giving her false hope,use and dump thing.lmagine many of them rushing after married men all cos of one yeye car!damn!they all lost! terrible

Most Nigeria ladies are very greedy and have poor reasoning, If u check most "FAMILY BACKGROUND" You will surely have a clue of where things went wrong. Many nigerian men has faulty reasoning too, Most men reason with their dick, While most ladies reason with their pussies too. I blame these things on the society, Courtesy of "THE USELESS GOVERNMENT & It's CITIZENS". Very poor orientation. I sometimes pity some of these ladies because some of them don't really like to engage In such act, But they want to escape POVERTY. While some of them, there Is nothing u can do to satisfy them. They have greed, poverty, and poor reasoning all over them. Men like u and me are endangered species in this bleeped up nation.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Oriolajuwon(m): 3:17am On Jan 06, 2020
please I am an undergraduate and i need your help to help me fill this survey on my project work for two minutes please r click https://forms.gle/nBDuDkP4V5Z1w1zj8
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by AreaFada2: 3:26am On Jan 06, 2020
naijapips04:
Not by car. A dunce is a dunce. In fact most guys I know with real cars are usually one girl kinda guys. I know hungry looking carless guys that change girls everyday.

It's all about your confidence and at least a little bar. If you know the level of girls agbero dey Bleep eh!

So you think a guy who sticks to one girl is a dunce? shocked shocked

I am not one to lecture people how to live their lives, but a guy opting to stick to one girl might be the wisest guy.

While you spend your time, energy and inevitably money chasing skirts, with or without a car, the one-woman guy might be educating himself further and investing his time and resources more wisely.

Did those "dunces" come to cry to you that their pressing problem now is not having many girls?

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 06, 2020
Very true. My circle of female friends increased when i got a car. I bleeped some

2 Likes

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:51am On Jan 06, 2020
just like telling me that water is wet!

next news abeg!

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by MiddleDimension: 4:40am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by MiddleDimension: 4:52am On Jan 06, 2020
lastchild:
the biggest knowledge is through experience, you can't use what you see on YouTube to compare experience someone has, call anyone you know that lives in Madrid Spain(at least it's a place I spent 10 months of my life) and ask him or her if woman run after men for having a car, it's like saying women run after men for having a phone in Nigeria, everyone owns a phone

Though smaller phone owner will definitely admire iPhone 11 owner but not to say that women run after men for owning a phone

Things like this happen in Nigeria and it's environs,(African countries)

you lie!
i stay abroad and i know this. ronaldo and the other stars have to deal with handling female attention.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by MiddleDimension: 4:55am On Jan 06, 2020
richie240:

Lolz, dont deceive urself.
Its like saying women in one part of d world ovulate while those in another part of d world don't.
OK.

even though the study was done abroad, he still says what he says. spain wey no even get as many cars as america.

and 10months is not even a long enough time.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by MiddleDimension: 5:01am On Jan 06, 2020
Gerrard59:

It is not a case of women being sensible (which they have far more than most men) but their hypergamous nature. Due to this nature, it is more sensible for a woman to date/marry/follow a man who has a car than that who does not.

how did you come about the bolded?
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 5:06am On Jan 06, 2020
MiddleDimension:

how did you come about the bolded?

Women use their hypergamous nature to their advantage by deliberately choosing value over potentials. They know why it is so and keep doing it because it is their nature.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by kay29000(m): 5:07am On Jan 06, 2020
crackhaus:

Bless up man, I say amen for you. cool

With that whip, even classy chics on Genevieve level will be calling you for no reason at 6:30am just to ask how you slept and if you've had your breakfast.

grin

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by kay29000(m): 5:08am On Jan 06, 2020
whemmytopsy:
See as girls avoid this thread like plague.... Lols

grin cheesy cheesy grin

Truth is bitter.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by kay29000(m): 5:11am On Jan 06, 2020
richie240:

Not only ngr o. Its a worldwide phenomenon.
Women want security, its a natural law of nature.
The wealthier u are, d greater ur chance of getting ur 'dream girl'.

True. It is naturally in their DNA.

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by kay29000(m): 5:13am On Jan 06, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Even a bittered evening newspaper feminist will loose guard if a Benz owner give her a ride

Lol
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Kiezodumah(m): 5:13am On Jan 06, 2020
pocohantas:
Lol. I wouldn't know if they have more sex, but yea, ladies like guys with cars. Who doesn't?

Anyway, a car isn't that much of a big deal to me. Is it the 03 Corolla that full everywhere? Toor!!

Hmm! one of the few real baes out here. Sometimes I like her, other times she annoys me grin grin
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by MiddleDimension: 5:14am On Jan 06, 2020
Gerrard59:

Women use their hypergamous nature to their advantage by deliberately choosing value over potentials. They know why it is so and keep doing it because it is their nature.

when you say value you mean already made?
but i find it difficult how this shows more sensibility than what ever men do or don't do.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by armyofone(m): 5:16am On Jan 06, 2020
Car is now something to fall for ?? Having a car equate to more sex shocked
Damn!! I must be in another planet!
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by MiddleDimension: 5:17am On Jan 06, 2020
ivolt:

You are wrong and are avoiding every point that shows you are.
What constitutes poverty or riches in spain?
Don't avoid the question in bold.

I have seen many people who managed to escape Nigeria become
an overnight expert on world affairs.

Your same paradise Spain has 40% child poverty rates according to the country's standard.

Same Spain is known as the "brothel of Europe" with prostitution running wild among women
who supposedly don't care about money.

Not even in the center of capitalism in London would you find such a level of trade of the human body for money.

In every part of the world, most people don't want to be super-rich because they don't want to think about it.
They just want to be comfortable which is realistic, though they wouldn't reject a lottery winning.

don't mind him.
the study was done IN THE WESTERN WORLD FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 5:21am On Jan 06, 2020
seguno2:

Why are you so brutally honest

grin

Na so dem train me (say things as they are). Someone wants me to believe that it is only Nigerian ladies that are hypergamous when her counterpart in Switzerland is more hypergamous than she is. The value a Nigerian man offers a Swiss lady is far greater than what he would offer his Nigerian female counterpart because the Swiss lady is more hypergamous than her Nigerian counterpart. Simple example is in the kind of ladies a typical Nigerian marries overseas: obese, ugly, not so fine etc. The more beautiful Caucasian ladies are taken by Nigerian men who offer more value. Why should she fazed by a man who drives Toyota 2007 of whatever model who is happy owning one?

1 Like

Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 5:25am On Jan 06, 2020
UnusualJhay:
Who conducted the research? ? angry angry

Have you been to Uyo??
angry angry

Are you doubting the study? I ask because the Uyo I know and Akwa Ibom in general, owning car confers a King Solomon/Jim Iyke like status on the dude. He would fvck at will and in excess quantity.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by Gerrard59(m): 5:29am On Jan 06, 2020
MiddleDimension:

when you say value you mean already made?
but i find it difficult how this shows more sensibility than what ever men do or don't do.

Yes, However, it is not case of what men do, it is that of which they (women) do.
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by MiddleDimension: 5:34am On Jan 06, 2020
Gerrard59:

Yes, However, it is not case of what men do, it is that of which they (women) do.

but if you ask me, that have been some of their biggest undoing. i have real life experience to show this
Re: Young Men Who Own Cars Have More Sex – Study Reveals by hartson(m): 5:35am On Jan 06, 2020
Classy automobiles are baits for ladies

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Crying As His Range Rover Burns (Photos, Video) / My Steering Wheel Vibrates At High Speed / Peugeot 406 EW10 Engine Against EW12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.