Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,914 members, 7,810,509 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (74851 Views)

Why You Must Do a DNA test on Your First Child. / How Much Is The Cost Of A DNA Paternity Test In Nigerian Hospitals? / Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by shaklisco(m): 7:16am On Jan 19, 2020
rosy1992:
A man who marries a virgin doesnt fall in this category.
but may fall latter

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by bewla(m): 7:17am On Jan 19, 2020
gbami:
The average Nigerian girl has 3-4 boyfriends at the same time....

She sleeps with all of them at different occasions. You are probably training another man's child. Do you know why? Let me explain..

She gets pregnant for one of you? She may not know who impregnated her or she knows (Thank God)... But Amongst the 4 boyfriends...You are the most decent, maybe smartest (intelligent) or even richer than the others. She comes to your house with tears in her eyes, telling you that she is pregnant, and she can't have a child outside wedlock. You the foolish and decent guy feels sorry for her. Rush to see her parents, in 3months times before the pregnancy can be noticed by people. You are married.

Married to a cheater, that's probably carrying another man's child...Guys... don't be fooled... Don't wait till 18yrs or more to know that you are training another man's Child. Do it immediately after birth or in few months after birth, then make a decision to continue or not... Don't be deceived into training another man's child.

Paternity fraud is real. One In three children especially the first child are being trained by non-biological father...

Be wise
guy u never c thing finish what of a case of
family of six
daddy mummy and four lovely kids
first and last na u get am
but the two in between na for some one else

biko let's live in fear

life to na risk

2 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Youngpo413: 7:17am On Jan 19, 2020
czarina:
Yaaaas! something prompted the thread creation. Op never talk the koko
maybe he is a RANT HQ member.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by biddostandard: 7:21am On Jan 19, 2020
DonJayrome:

The guy is just a frustrated jack ass. Maybe he married olosho and how pouring his anger everywhere.
how is he fraustrated,he is simply telling the truth,you re the jack ass woman wrapper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by abdulizom(m): 7:23am On Jan 19, 2020
THE WRITER IS TO A LARGE ESTENT RIGHT, MY FRIEND TRAINED ANOTHER MAN'S SON TILL HIS 17TH YEAR BEFORE THE MOTHER REVEAL TO HIM THAT THE CHILD BELONG TO A CORPER WHO CAME TO SERVE IN MY AREA AT THE TIME.
THE CORPER WHO IS NOW A SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO ONE NIGER DELTA GOVERNOR, I WON'T MENTION THE STATE.
HE CAME FOR THE BOY JUST LAST YEAR, HE APPARENTLY KNOW, BUT WAITING FOR THE PERFECT TIME TO CLAIM HIS CHILD.
WITHOUT REMORSE THE BOY RUSH TO THE MORE FINANCIALLY STABLE FATHER.
IN SHORT, THEY'RE LEAVING TOGETHER NOW

6 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by darediamond(m): 7:25am On Jan 19, 2020
Femsyn:
If for anything at all, this singular reason is enough to discourage pregnancy before marriage.

It may not eradicate it, but it will reduce it drastically.
And what would do when after marriage, you discovered that she is a chronic BARREN??
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 7:28am On Jan 19, 2020
rosy1992:

You will be shocked!!!
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Geesaintagape: 7:30am On Jan 19, 2020
I discussed same issue with my patient 2 days ago.
Only a fool can be denied fatherhood in his old age in this modern life.
Pregnancy transfer is very.common today's life.

2 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Oshokalo: 7:33am On Jan 19, 2020
Imagine paying for skul fees for another child unknownily,that child go come grow begin dey unlish him bastardised attitude
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Ryan03(f): 7:34am On Jan 19, 2020
Kirinwa:
Somethings are better left as it is. So you find out, what next?

Such ignorance is bliss. No need. Trust is the key.
NO, according to Belafonte trust but be watchful. Even the Bible said be wise as serpent and harmless as dove

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by akpunda86: 7:38am On Jan 19, 2020
125diCalcitriol:
Give us d real gist behind this post.

Thanks dont mind the slowpoke.all my kids are my double carbon.no need for Dna.KNOW u have a reason but dont tell ny one to go dna.Some men are impotent but pretends all is well.my man DNA IS AN OPTIONAL STUFF.for me my wife 2000-% royal. Is a pity op i feel ur pains.but okwa nne gi gwara gi agwa isi na obu Monica ma gi anwuo.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by BABZIENE(m): 7:38am On Jan 19, 2020
shocked shocked

Onyi22:
Thank God am still a virgin oooo, I don't need to worry about anything once I finally get married
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by JJOF(m): 7:39am On Jan 19, 2020
frenchtoast:
I thought humans aren't supposed to be monogamous, these females are just living in their natural essence
Shebi, since men say that polygamy is a natural thing and shouldn't be kicked against, I guess woman should be allowed to also engage in it. Although I no support polygamy sha.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by SocialJustice: 7:41am On Jan 19, 2020
atheistandproud:

Because sense is far from them.

Na busuru and akwaiya na be their chairman. If you be gentleman, them go use your head play Kalo Kalo.
Real matters.

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Samofamo: 7:43am On Jan 19, 2020
Winneygirl:
All these internet warriors claiming that most women are unfaithful...95% women bla bla bla
Yet every Saturday, weddings, weddings, weddings.
Are the unfaithful women busy marrying themselves?
If you doubt the paternity of your child, it is up to you. Don't be unfortunate thinking that everyone is unfortunate like you.
women are still the same from the garden of Eden
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 19, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Replied ma'am.

Not a friend of Facebook, but one got to do what one has got to do.

Yea seen. Sure.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Ryan03(f): 7:47am On Jan 19, 2020
abdulizom:
THE WRITER IS TO A LARGE ESTENT RIGHT, MY FRIEND TRAINED ANOTHER MAN'S SON TILL HIS 17TH YEAR BEFORE THE MOTHER REVEAL TO HIM THAT THE CHILD BELONG TO A CORPER WHO CAME TO SERVE IN MY AREA AT THE TIME.
THE CORPER WHO IS NOW A SPECIAL ASSISTANT TO ONE NIGER DELTA GOVERNOR, I WON'T MENTION THE STATE.
HE CAME FOR THE BOY JUST LAST YEAR, HE APPARENTLY KNOW, BUT WAITING FOR THE PERFECT TIME TO CLAIM HIS CHILD.
WITHOUT REMORSE THE BOY RUSH TO THE MORE FINANCIALLY STABLE FATHER.
IN SHORT, THEY'RE LEAVING TOGETHER NOW
I will swear for the woman, the man and the child. But the child, he is a child and followed money due to lack of sense, I can excuse him but I will definitely divorce and sue that woman

2 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Ryan03(f): 7:48am On Jan 19, 2020
darediamond:

And what would do when after marriage, you discovered that she is a chronic BARREN??
abeg leave this quote, how many barren do we have? Even with the rise of technology, almost no woman is barren

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by od501: 7:50am On Jan 19, 2020
At last, a bastard child of nobody just showed up....lol. I won't waste my time abusing you until I see what your father look like. I mean your real father ooo! grin
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by LINTUNE(m): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2020
Adebowalay:
I like ds guy but he no wan look my side kind of jealousy speech in play...lintun this one dey shoot her shot
grin.. I know...dont mind her

2 Likes

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Ryan03(f): 7:51am On Jan 19, 2020
Emedu:
Sooner DNA will be the bases of giving Birth certificate. Watch out!
if its free or something like 5k, this nonsense for don stop.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by LINTUNE(m): 7:52am On Jan 19, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

It seems she knows what you don't. Pester her well, she'll talk.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Ryan03(f): 7:54am On Jan 19, 2020
Dande55:
Una never see, you guys will be the ones pressuring young girls for sex, and later start crying that there are no decent girls. When you guys are the chief demons.

A girl will start dating, the next thing a useless boy will want from her is sex, you men are the ones that bred this, so, let it consume you and don't complain while at it.

And btw, if a woman has a child that's not her husband's child, it means that another man is responsible for the pregnancy and thereby, breeding children outside wedlock on his own side. So, it's not entirely a woman's thing cos they aren't the ones getting themselves pregnant.
I agree with your first and second paragraph but I will solely own it to a woman for allowing her husband raise another mans child. She made a promise to him and she is bound to keep it

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Mummymahdi(f): 7:58am On Jan 19, 2020
These days no God in the mind of ppl no fear of God that's y d way of thinking and even d daily life is full of negativity. But even now good ppl still exist. If sex is only for married ppl what will cause these?

But unfortunately Gods words are dropped aside and ppl are left all by themselves. Be wise or not as far as u continued sleeping around u will raise anoda person child God is not blind even DNA wouldn't be enough.

1 Like

Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by MNDY(m): 8:04am On Jan 19, 2020
bmdmixer:

and her name was mary cool

I know........right? I saw what you did there!
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by SpyAC(m): 8:09am On Jan 19, 2020
rosy1992:
are u encouraging us to marry virgins?
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2020
I'm yet to be married but ladies if your husband brings up this paternity issue devoce him asp
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by TemmyT002(m): 8:13am On Jan 19, 2020
If you didn't have sex before marriage, you won't have to be scared of this.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by NorthernSerene(m): 8:16am On Jan 19, 2020
rosy1992:
Exactly, just like you.
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by pekisdgee(m): 8:23am On Jan 19, 2020
Inside life
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by Sniper101(m): 8:26am On Jan 19, 2020
Candiesramah:
And you didn't wonder on how the husband is coping, if he's being faithful to his wife while away? Some of you on this forum are simply stupid. Seems your mothers did a poor job at upbringing if you think women are cheats. Shebi, they're cheating with themselves abi?

See, loyalty is a two way thing. You can't have what you can't give. As you are, how many girlfriends are you keeping? How many of you would stick by your wives 'till death do you path without running after younger girls to destroy their lives? You see, you men are the problem of this world, not women.

It seems your stupid mother really did a terrible job with regards to your upbringing.

Please, don't you dare try to vent your anger of frustration on me.
Cos it would seem frustration is really eating you up from the inside out, over there.
I'm not the cause of your pitiful predicament so I'll say to you that the frustrations you're obviously having in your relationship/marriage, PLEASE, do well to keep the same frustrations to yourself.

Thanks...for your cooperation!
Re: Go And Do A Paternity Test On You Children, Especially Your First Child by hustla(m): 8:33am On Jan 19, 2020
rosy1992:

Lmao dey deceive yourself

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / Woman Dies In An Accident While Chasing Cheating Husband In Calabar / Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Found (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.