Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,872 members, 7,810,320 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! (8540 Views)

Watch As Mercy Chinwo Finally Says Yes To Her Heartrob / She's Finally Here (see Her Pix) / When You Take A Girl Out On A Date And This Happens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: After 4years Of Tryin She Finally Says Yes. But This Happens! by Ashirioluwa: 2:10pm On May 23, 2021
Ekeletu:
I am not interested in her too. Na to just Bleep and dump the hoe.

Imagine a girl who told me I'd not see her pant is giving me Mouth Gig.

You are not interested in her but you claimed you’ve spent a lot of money for her.

Get something straight mr. smart man. This lady doesn’t have zero interest in you. She’s only looking for father Xmas like you that will spend time and money on her for 4 years without touching her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Affair With A Married Man / What Should The Singles Do On Valentine Day? / How Long Can You Last On Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.