Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. (5529 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / She Can't Seem To Accept I Have To Stay Away For Some Time Due To Ramadan. / How To Straff A Virgin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Lamanii22(f): 12:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She has a spirit husband who has a remote control that controls your preek.

Anytime you try to make out with her, he simply presses "Pause".

Please let that girl go, before he decides to press the power button one day.

Hahahahahaha... LWKMD
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Liposure: 1:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
cColumbus:
so I need straight and sincere suggestions please... this is a matter of damaged ego. Life and Death, if possible!

I'm your typical bad boy, I love boobs and ass to a fault, thankfully, my girlfriend is blessed with both... but anytime we make out (smooch or 4play), I get sooooo nervous when it's time to do the needful... Like I legit start having panic attacks when the hour is always near. Please what do you think I should do?, I've not had sex first of all, since I was born and since I started dating my girl 6 months... and to make matters worse, I'm overly paranoid... like to a fault... so stuff like this is bound to mess with my mind.. plus my girl is one of those girls that like sex a lot judging from our bedroom discussions that we have. so please what do you advice that I should do, cos i really don't want lack of sex to be the reason for our breakup. I feel like she'll soon get tired of my slacking!
next time, pray b4 u start anytin. U will c result
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by robertliam798: 2:06pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hello friend be the first 15 client to get connected for free.
360Sugerconnect.
Get a rich sugar mummies, suger daddies
And get paid for you services.
All is takes is to register and make your self Available.
There are lots of Client waiting to be satisfied.
Pls call on Mr Robert C.E.O ch

Thanks.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by psalmuelwater(m): 2:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
femmoy:
at this odd hour? you truly have a problem.
To a fault

1 Like

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by themaestro08(m): 2:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
cColumbus:
so I need straight and sincere suggestions please... this is a matter of damaged ego. Life and Death, if possible!

I'm your typical bad boy, I love boobs and ass to a fault, thankfully, my girlfriend is blessed with both... but anytime we make out (smooch or 4play), I get sooooo nervous when it's time to do the needful... Like I legit start having panic attacks when the hour is always near. Please what do you think I should do?, I've not had sex first of all, since I was born and since I started dating my girl 6 months... and to make matters worse, I'm overly paranoid... like to a fault... so stuff like this is bound to mess with my mind.. plus my girl is one of those girls that like sex a lot judging from our bedroom discussions that we have. so please what do you advice that I should do, cos i really don't want lack of sex to be the reason for our breakup. I feel like she'll soon get tired of my slacking!

Do you masturbate?

Are you suffering from anxiety disorder?

Please Answer
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by themaestro08(m): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
Privatepart00:
You Can't Say You Are A Typical Bad Boy But Get Nervous Just To Shift Her Pant.The Bad Boy Name Is Earned Not By You Calling Yourself Such. If You Wanna Be Tutored More Drop A Contact , I Will Do The Calling [/b]So Long Is An MTN Number.
[b]

Am spending more on calls, what is the secret bro?
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by themaestro08(m): 2:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
KevMitnick:
Your subconscious is trying to protect you from something sinister. Pay attention.
so two adult who decide to engage in consensual sex are doing a sinister act.

Wao! Oshe holiest man ever grin
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Jeweltz(f): 3:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
Hmmmmm
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Privatepart00: 3:09pm On Jan 06, 2020
cColumbus:

oya na... Lemme try ur magic!
You deleted the number ? Saw it but I haven’t saved it yet before you removed it
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
themaestro08:

Do you masturbate?

Are you suffering from anxiety disorder?

Please Answer

Lol.. I'm guilty of both!
Funny enough, the stupid anxiety no dey disturb me when I mastubate...how come? undecided
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2020
Jeweltz:
Hmmmmm

I thought you wanted to help out.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by cColumbus(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
Privatepart00:
You deleted the number ? Saw it but I haven’t saved it yet before you removed it

I think sey you Don forget na... undecided
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by MajorWarren: 5:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
Stage fright.... happens to the best of us brotha cry
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Raymondrite: 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
A FEMALE COMPUTER OPERATOR URGENTLY NEEDED
A decent female computer operator needed in a business center .
Must be skilled in Microsoft Office Packages, Corel draw.
Qualification: SSCE/ OND
Salary: 17k - 20k
Must reside around Ibeju- Lekki Lagos
Accommodation available if not staying within.
Call: 08126083622
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by endy69: 5:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
You have two solutions but the easiest way out is to get high on alcohol and preferably whiskey so it could stop you from so many thinking.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Starboytwo(m): 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
Go and drink agbo
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by themaestro08(m): 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
cColumbus:

Lol.. I'm guilty of both!
Funny enough, the stupid anxiety no dey disturb me when I mastubate...how come? undecided

Its because what you are about to do is the real thing bro... But there is still hope. I strongly suggest you see a certified phycologist. You will get vital support there.

And regarding your babe, calm down just follow the above suggestion and everything will turn out fine.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by jnoz23(m): 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Spman:
I am in d same shiit though mine is issue of pre cum and I was told to go for a test for possible toilet infection...
I am just pained since all dx while

You no get problem,
Use Guinness and bitter cola,
Or tramadol,
Or priligy from pharmacy.
Any1 dey work
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Spman: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
jnoz23:

You no get problem,
Use Guinness and bitter cola,
Or tramadol,
Or priligy from pharmacy.
Any1 dey work
Hmm thanks i Don meet one lab technician today he advised me on so many things and he said i need to treat Malaria ASAP Bcus d issh have really weak my immune that it also contributed to d shiit am facing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by marvinsync(m): 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
listen man, just take it slow, let her know ur new to this , and if it seems she's more experienced she should take the lead

but for real , just do it , once and for all , if she really likes u she won't break up for just one bad sex especially if she knows it's ur first time
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by icenti: 9:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
Just get tipsy a little bit and you'll see they courage come from no where. With time you won't need it anymore
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by Foodforthought: 10:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
My own is that Jesus Loves You. Think about this.
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by biddostandard: 11:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
chai see as u dey dull person wah u for don use big prick scatter her yarnsh
Re: Help! I Can't Seem To Summon The Courage To Straff My Chic. by KevMitnick: 7:54am On Jan 07, 2020
themaestro08:
so two adult who decide to engage in consensual sex are doing a sinister act.

Wao! Oshe holiest man ever grin
You should learn to read and comprehend what has been written before rushing in to comment. Now, go back to the the op and read up, then come back to read my comment. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Height Really Matter When Picking A Partner? / The Fallacy Of "Evening Newspaper" / If You Were Raped, Would You Have An Abortion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.