Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter (257 Views)

Guys Reason This Matter With Me / My Two Neighbors: Your Opinion On This Matter / Is My Girl Friend A Theif? Please I Need Ur Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter by sammycipher(m): 7:00am On Jan 06, 2020
Recently, i met a girl and we have been friends for some time now, i started developing feelings for her and she says she also has the same feelings for me, but just d other day i told her how much i love her and she said it turns her on whenever i say such things, i thought she was joking so i continued only for her to change it suddenly to a sex chat, then she started saying things that i never thought she could say. Later she realised herself and apologized for her behaviour and now she is ashamed of herself.
I am scared because i truly love this girl and this behaviour she just exhibited is scaring me, she says she behaved like that because she has feelings for me, i see her as a virtuous girl but i am scared that she might be doing d same to any guy that makes advances at her
I am sorry if at d course of reading my post u found some errors, please i need ur suggestions on this matter
Re: Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter by Olude193: 7:10am On Jan 06, 2020
What's your CGPA

No go read and hustle

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter by donbachi(m): 7:11am On Jan 06, 2020
u no go rest?...tomorrow u go complain"she still chats with her ex"..u dey see d handwriting,sey d girl na odigimma girl and u still dey love dey go...no be only virtuous girl na righteous girl.

1 Like

Re: Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2020
sammycipher:
Recently, i met a girl and we have been friends for some time now, i started developing feelings for her and she says she also has the same feelings for me, but just d other day i told her how much i love her and she said it turns her on whenever i say such things, i thought she was joking so i continued only for her to change it suddenly to a sex chat, then she started saying things that i never thought she could say. Later she realised herself and apologized for her behaviour and now she is ashamed of herself.
I am scared because i truly love this girl and this behaviour she just exhibited is scaring me, she says she behaved like that because she has feelings for me, i see her as a virtuous girl but i am scared that she might be doing d same to any guy that makes advances at her
I am sorry if at d course of reading my post u found some errors, please i need ur suggestions on this matter
Re: Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter by Riele(f): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2020
This one is desperate
How many threads will you create for your assumptions .
Re: Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter by ghettokid1(m): 7:14am On Jan 06, 2020
Life na bleep i bleep, a dick is not for 1 girl and a pussy is not for 1 Guy too
Re: Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 06, 2020
wink
Re: Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 06, 2020
Wetin Musa no see for gate....

Allow the girl.... Free your mind .... If she is for you.... You will definitely know
Re: Help I Need Ur Suggestions On This Matter by calberian: 7:17am On Jan 06, 2020
Kindly spare 3 minutes to respond to this mini-survey. It’s about our attempt to solve a general but important problem in Nigeria. Thanks.

https://forms.gle/ayUVR9JMXWystFDU9

(1) (Reply)

You Cannot Test-drive Your Wife-to-be&still Make Heaven. / H / Ladi's Thrills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.