Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,066 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough (919 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough / Ghanian Slay Queen ; I Am Not Made For Stress That’s Why I Go Into Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough by Sharonjay1001: 9:49am On Apr 06, 2020
A thread by @NalediYona

The stress that comes with sex as a female is not talked about enough and I always thought it only happened to me Loudly crying faceLoudly crying face. The peeing after it, is easy.

The abdominal pain, the discomfort afterwards, the yeast infection sometimes, sex throwing off your ph balance Loudly crying faceLoudly crying face, scares..

Gaining weight because of contraceptives. Pain during it sometimes. Sometimes it burns. Condom reactions

I can go on

Yho at first sex was so painful. Still is sometimes. The build up can make me tense because I want to not be penetrated. I like thinking about it than doing it. This happens if I havent had it in a LOOOOOONG time.

Like can we just kiss 4 eva? Ey ey ey
Guys will legit go from talking to you to being on top of you and my heart races. The mental preparation. I mean, I want to have it nhe but yho Im scared a bit. Sex sometimes scare me. Like “we are doing it now now, omg okay uhm...”

I also hate this assumption about women not communicating this to their partners that you got out of this thread when it was solely focused on the perspective of a woman. For once, focusing on HER!!! THERE IS COMMUNICATION!!!"

But if sex is painful isn’t there something wrong? Mentally sometimes too maybe you’re not into it or him or you’re dry. The burning and discomfort is also a concern isn’t that a sign of an STI? The ph balance part is common though.

https://threadernig..com/2020/04/the-stress-that-comes-with-sex-as.html?m=1
Re: The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough by Lizzy247: 10:01am On Apr 06, 2020
Then don't have sex again. Na by force?

1 Like

Re: The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough by justiniyke29: 10:08am On Apr 06, 2020
Hmm thank God am a guy
Re: The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough by NaijaDonCast(m): 10:09am On Apr 06, 2020
if phuck tire you, u kukuma celibate and allow us rest abeg Corona dey kill people now no do make sex come be your own
Re: The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough by neonly: 10:12am On Apr 06, 2020
Better go and treat yourself of std and stop complaining
Even Adam and eve couldn't resist the feeling
Sex is d best thing dat has happened to human race
I love sex and I know we all do except you have issues with yourself
So why complain when you know deep inside u it feeling fat can't be compare

1 Like

Re: The Stress That Comes With Sex As A Female Is Not Talked About Enough by Oharina(m): 10:34am On Apr 06, 2020
Nonsense post. If u like don't go and treat urself! My girlfriend that can f**k for like forever without getting tired. Sometime i even hide from her. Mtcheeew

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Text First In A New Relationship? / The Era Of Playing Hard To Get Is Over / Atheists, How Do You Deal With Nosy Neighbors Who Wonder About Your Religion?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.