Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? (5024 Views)

When Men Say 'I Don't Have Enough Money To Settle Down' / Ladies, Name That Thing Men Wear Which You Don't Like. / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by lavylilly: 8:08am On Jan 06, 2020
What's the most common thing men say to ladies to get them laid?
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by AstroG: 8:13am On Jan 06, 2020
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by AstroG: 8:14am On Jan 06, 2020
A
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by Nobody: 8:28am On Jan 06, 2020
shocked

The ones they have been telling u to lay on u is the most common thing they say to other girls to lay on them
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by ecstasy357(m): 9:33am On Jan 06, 2020
lavylilly:

I DON'T WANT SEX

3 Likes

Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by lavylilly: 10:57am On Jan 06, 2020
lipsrsealed
ecstasy357:

I DON'T WANT SEX
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by Emodeee: 1:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
You don't have to say a wordcheesy. just have a ride and a nice a apartment. Pick them up and take them to your house. That is allcheesy.

5 Likes

Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by culf: 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
I pity guys that lied just to sex a Lady
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by vickertony(m): 2:41pm On Jan 06, 2020
you don't have to say anything, just read her body language. if she likes you, make a move... be careful, No means No.

I write web contents for your blog or website. seo optimized articles, sales copy, anything copywriting. contact me.
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by jnoz23(m): 3:14pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you open ur legs wide, I will :

Go to church,
Stop dating other girls,
Stop smoking,
Give all my salary,
Marry you!

And etc.
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by dreu2fine(m): 3:40pm On Jan 06, 2020
are u a lena

culf:
I pity guys that lied just to sex a Lady
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by MrCork: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
lavylilly:

u don't hav schoooool home wok? angry
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by Raymondrite: 5:47pm On Jan 06, 2020
A FEMALE COMPUTER OPERATOR URGENTLY NEEDED
A decent female computer operator needed in a business center .
Must be skilled in Microsoft Office Packages, Corel draw.
Qualification: SSCE/ OND
Salary: 17k - 20k
Must reside around Ibeju- Lekki Lagos
Accommodation available if not staying within.
Call: 08126083622
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by GeneralPula: 5:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
No word at all! I’m kinda romantic so nah my body dey everly do the talkings!

Besides that, I no Dey everly host babe wey i no get puckking deal with!

I do check and balance everything with them...Nah the ones wey concur I Dey host!

I no Dey stress myself at all.
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by lavylilly: 10:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
MrCork:

u don't hav schoooool home wok? angry
Why not give me one
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by ecstasy357(m): 10:31am On Jan 09, 2020
lavylilly:
lipsrsealed

PEOPLE WANT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE.

I did went thru your profile and most of your comments, and i know what you want

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by lavylilly: 2:59pm On Jan 09, 2020
undecided
ecstasy357:

PEOPLE WANT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE.

I did went thru your profile and most of your comments, and i know what you want
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by frozen70(f): 7:22pm On Jan 09, 2020
Emodeee:
You don't have to say a wordcheesy. just have a ride and a nice a apartment. Pick them up and take them to your house. That is allcheesy.

Says who

That means all guys that are mobile will be going to bed every night with different women

Until he gets stuck with a marine agent

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by frozen70(f): 7:25pm On Jan 09, 2020
For me, I think the more you express love to a woman by mouth

Saying things that makes her the real woman she is

Telling her how knowing her has brought brightness to your life

Telling her how happy you are being around her

But the truth is that, you must truly live a woman before you can be able to sing this as a ringtone into her ears
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2020
Every woman always need to be laid, they don’t need special words from a man.
Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by Jodha(f): 11:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
It's not sex i want from yhu.....NA DEM

Yhu seem different that's why I'm into yhu...NA DEM

Pls come and spend the night with me.. we'll just talk and get to know ourselves better.... IT IS DEM

1 Like

Re: What's The Most Common Thing Men Say To Ladies To Get Them Laid? by lavylilly: 7:49am On Jan 10, 2020
grin
Jodha:
It's not sex i want from yhu.....NA DEM

Yhu seem different that's why I'm into yhu...NA DEM

Pls come and spend the night with me.. we'll just talk and get to know ourselves better.... IT IS DEM

(1) (Reply)

Dating An Ogbanje Or River Girl / Another Wahala! Please What's The Name Of This Pose? - Ini Edo / What Drug Can I Take To Prevent HIV After Having Sex??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.