Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,354 members, 7,864,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:27 PM

Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! (1645 Views)

PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. / Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by sonuga(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2010
If you are unmarried, store this as info to use when you do get married.
For the married please share with your spouse.

MANY sisters have boasted in my presence of how often they have had to 'lock shop' early, or how they lock shop for weeks, sometimes months, in order to teach hubby a lesson or just to spite him. These sisters are of the impression that they can do as they please, because they have the shop keys. As a result, they lock shop for every little thing, without giving consideration to the 'shopper'.

There are exceptions to every rule, and opinions will sometimes differ.
However, where shop-locking is concerned, my philosophy is that shop should remain open at all times. I agree that teeth and tongue will meet, but shop-locking should never be used as a weapon or tool in conflict resolution. Couples should find suitable ways to solve problems.

It is a fact that not all 'shops' have a common closing time. As a matter of fact when one shop door closes, another is usually right around the corner with a big neon sign that blinks 'OPEN FOR BUSINESS'. Be wary of shops that are open late! The goods they stock are usually illegal, contaminated or expired. Ladies, if you or hubby should get sick or go to an early grave, let it not be due to consumption of tainted goods from another woman's shop.

Shop-locking adds fuel to fire in most cases. Women should never be fooled into believing that by putting up a 'CLOSED' sign on the shop door they are on their way to problem solving. Women, a hungry man will not allow himself to starve to death. Some will stop at nothing in their quest to satisfy their seemingly insatiable hunger. They will accept anything, whether hot and spicy or cold and icy. Some men will eat food not for taste, but for mere survival. They eat to live, to satisfy a need. That, my friends, is the nature of man.

When shop locks, who suffers more? In reality isn't it the shopkeeper more than the shopper? Sisters, please, I implore you, learn from the immigrants who come and set up shop on our soil, and keep shop open. Stop closing shop for every little thing. Open shop in shop seasons. Open shop on holidays. Open shop late at nights. Open shop during storm and hurricane. Open shop when shop should be open.

Even the well-bred man who eats out and scrupulously cleans his hands and mouth will bring home even a morsel from his street meal. Visualise what could happen when shop reopens for business as usual and some of his contaminated crumbs fall onto your plate. Imagine that you would have contributed to this scenario by locking shop. A word to the wise is sufficient! cool

TGIF !!!
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by blakmonsta: 10:44am On Dec 03, 2010
A shop with loyal customers does not need to lock up. Pay for goods consumed and your shopkeeper will stay in business!

Of course a shop that locks for no reason will soon go out of business anyway,
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by Yorisb: 10:47am On Dec 03, 2010
Stop closing shop for every little thing. Open shop in shop seasons. Open shop on holidays. Open shop late at nights. Open shop during storm and hurricane. Open shop when shop should be open.

Hmm I quite likey. Weird I know but intelligently put. . . grin

Chin Chin!
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by Dyt(f): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2010
Cld u pls mk it shorter it seems interestin
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by freecocoa(f): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2010
Poster what do you mean by the shop should stay open at all times?it can't stay open at al times cos goods can get finished and the shopowner can take a break to refill the shop wiv goodies,thats how its done to keep the bizness going.
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by sonuga(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2010
blakmonsta:

A shop with loyal customers does not need to lock up. Pay for goods consumed and your shopkeeper will stay in business!

Of course a shop that locks for no reason will soon go out of business anyway,

Loyal Customer?. Does a word like dat still exist in dictionaries of Shop -Owners.Modern shop owners neva believes shoppers are loyal even when they are. Its disheartening but what can a Loyal Shopper do ?.  
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by WackyJ1(m): 11:05am On Dec 03, 2010
All shops are not equal. Ladies should also keep their shop well stocked with the latest to avoid customers going to a better shop
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by sonuga(m): 11:08am On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

Poster what do you mean by the shop should stay open at all times?it can't stay open at al times cos goods can get finished and the shopowner can take a break to refill the shop wiv goodies,thats how its done to keep the bizness going.

Hummmmm. A modern shop-owner!.Big shops dont close down when refilling u knw!.Have u been to shoprite and its closed cos they're re-stocking?.Hell No!. They still keep shop open at all tyms for Shoppers. tongue
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by Woke4all(m): 11:09am On Dec 03, 2010
But what type of shop is poster refering to?
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by Yorisb: 11:13am On Dec 03, 2010
Woke4all:

Thread is ONLY 4 gbaski mature minds cheesy

Chin Chin!
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by sonuga(m): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2010
WackyJ1:

All shops are not equal. Ladies should also keep their shop well stocked with the latest to avoid customers going to a better shop

Well Said Wacky !.I really hope modern shop woner like freecocoa would use this strategy in making Shoppers Loyal and not by closing shops.

Woke4all:

shocked  lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 11:20am On Dec 03, 2010
Customer loyalty could be lost when shop is frequently locked**New shops are known to spring up more rapidly if the shop owner refused to open her shop** If that happens shopper will definately seek another clean, nice, well stocked and shaved shop.
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by Dyt(f): 11:23am On Dec 03, 2010
My shop has neva bn opened bt my store is always
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2010
Dyt oya open that your shop / store make i launch my 1[b]0 INCHES WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION*[/b]**
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by Woke4all(m): 11:30am On Dec 03, 2010
Yorisb:

Thread is ONLY 4 gbaski mature minds cheesy

Chin Chin!

angry
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2010
But wait sometimes locking of shops/store could require you to go for a SLEDGE HAMMER and force it open
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by MMM2(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2010
Woke4all:

ashawo business
and it can be locked when
(1) when police is on raid
(2) when 1 of dere member dies of AIDS (mourning)
(3) when dey re on strike, 4 dem 2 increase dere goods in de labour market or stock market.
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by sonuga(m): 11:40am On Dec 03, 2010
Dyt:

Good for you if your shop is still under construction or still trying to get a license to operate. However keep this advice at your finger tips whenever u open for business. smiley

k-money £:

Customer loyalty could be lost when shop is frequently locked**New shops are known to spring up more rapidly if the shop owner refused to open her shop** If that happens shopper will definately seek another clean, nice, well stocked and shaved shop.

Freecocoa u dey listen?  cool
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by freecocoa(f): 11:42am On Dec 03, 2010
@kay opening a locked shop by force is an offence purnishable by law,and besides goods taken by force from a locked shop won't be enjoyed.
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by sonuga(m): 11:46am On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

@kay opening a locked shop by force is an offence purnishable by law,and besides goods taken by force from a locked shop won't be enjoyed.

Well said shop-owner!.Kay pls be guided accordingly smiley
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by sonuga(m): 11:50am On Dec 03, 2010
Dyt:

Jst checked your profile.How can ur shop still be locked after 25yrs of being under construction?.Ahn ahn !. Pls open on time for shoppers o ! tongue.We cant wait to start a shopping spreeeeeeeeee!
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 11:53am On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

Actually many locked shops have been forced opened in the past** The shop owner pretends to have locked the shop but by the time the SLEDGE HAMMER hit on the PADLOCK the shop and the owner would definately embrace the breakage and starts singing and speaking in multiple tongues.

sonuga:

Well said shop-owner!.Kay pls be guided accordingly  smiley

Song of praise and speaking in tongues usually follow the breakage of shop owner's padlock
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by freecocoa(f): 12:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
@kay,lwkmd,you no serious,well you won't have any reason to force my shop open as soon as you've settled me popsy for the shop,the shop will be open to you anytime you wanna shop.and i hope you don't go shop breaking in london o,cos dis one you are telling dyt to open her store,i no understand o.
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by sonuga(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2010
k-money £:

Actually many locked shops have been forced opened in the past** The shop owner pretends to have locked the shop but by the time the SLEDGE HAMMER hit on the PADLOCK the shop and the owner would definately embrace the breakage and starts singing and speaking in multiple tongues.

Song of praise and speaking in tongues usually follow the breakage of shop owner's padlock

I'm gettin confused here u knw.I once experienced a shop owner that lied that her shop has not been opened to any shopper but I neva experienced any obstruction when i lunched my transaction FORCEFULLY  :oI neva regreted i did that anyway  tongue. What followed were the nornal stories. So Kay u make sense jare no mind all these Modern shop owners.
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 12:12pm On Dec 03, 2010
Yes I wont break your shop if you cooperate and never allow me to use my SLEDGE HAMMER ON shop** Even after  settled your popsy you will have to make the shop opened 24/7 and throw the key into the LAGOON***then you are my baby**
go check DYT tread she is already in trouble there wink wink
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2010
sonuga:

I'm gettin confused here u knw.I once experienced a shop owner that lied that her shop has not been opened to any shopper but I neva experienced any obstruction when i lunched my transaction FORCEFULLY  :oI neva regreted i did that anyway  tongue. What followed were the nornal stories. So Kay u make sense jare no mind all these Modern shop owners.

I really share your feeling*** some shops are out of stocks from time immemorial*** The shop owner changes PADLOCK from time to time** may be the shop owner you met locked the shop with MASTER RESET padlock*** that is the most difficult lock in the world** when that lock is used by shop ower only MARRIAGE BY FORCE or serious commitment[/b] will open such padlock, Because she knows that the shop is virtually out of stocks
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by iyatrustee(f): 12:21pm On Dec 03, 2010
Me dey do sales for my shop. Shop once, get free voucher for ya next shopping.  cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2010
iyatrustee:

Me dey do sales for my shop. Shop once, get free voucher for ya next shopping.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Iya your power carry sales *** abi na Salad you mean Iya no put your hand for fire jjoorr
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by sonuga(m): 12:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ Kay , u're jst a yeye boy I swear !

iyatrustee:

Pls I dont patronise such shops. U can be sure of getting a contaminated or expired item !  angry
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by freecocoa(f): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2010
@kay,just settle popsy first,if you do that,the shop will be open 24/7/365 to you,i'll even give you the master key and guarantee that you'll remain my only customer.
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by iyatrustee(f): 12:34pm On Dec 03, 2010
@Sonuga, all our services are NAFDAC and SON approved. @ kay which kind salad sales?
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 12:35pm On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

@kay,just settle popsy first,if you do that,the shop will be open 24/7/365 to you,i'll even give you the master key and guarantee that you'll remain my only customer.

Definately i will settle POPSY** But after the  settlement I dont want to hear I tire today* I tire tomorrow** And also the MASTER KEY would be reset to my own personal code

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are A Lot Of Nigeria Woman So Manipulative! / My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 / Meet 28 Years Old Lady That Already Had 26 Abortions!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.