Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:13 PM

My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 (1635 Views)

She's Back After Leaving Me For Not Buying Her Xmas Gift In 2012 / My Used And Dumped Ex-girlfriend Still Get A Date / If Your Girlfriend Still Likes The Former Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by anonymus111(m): 5:05am On Apr 09, 2012
abeg my girl dey disgrace me no be small. d easter party wey we go dem dey play naeto c, dbanj jcole and nicki minaj assorted music na im my girl squat down shoot her yansh for outside, i whisper her to excuse herself to go potty in d ladies becuz party people dey look am somehow she replied me dt no na dance step konko below she wan do. i tell her at what age and year omo she just dey dance am dey go. i go sit down becuz na posh party............................. it didnt end there she met the dj to play d song for her i suppose d dj was feeling her swag becuz he played it, they started singing and dancing it together at a point she left a space between her yansh and lifted one leg up with her hand on her head........................... i was so embarrased becuz my business partners brought their polished babes and dey were making fun of her. she no see anything wrong in it, abeg na by force to dance for party she for wait till she go owambe to display dt shit. i don dey tire for dt girl matter e be like sey i go give am break. make una use church mind say what is the way forward for me and her.
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by NaMe4: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by NaMe4: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2012
I dey feel the chick bo! Seems your chick is a very easy-going person. Na wetin many dudes dey look for be dat o.
Abeg make she dance her thing jare, so far her trouser no tear for dancefloor.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by Killz1(m): 9:53am On Apr 09, 2012
Nonsense.
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by chantebas(f): 1:03pm On Apr 09, 2012
Gonna deviate a bit..but am so in love with Killz,he writes the funniest things,I always look foward to ur comments on posts....u r totally Fab.
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by 5hakeyrah(f): 1:54pm On Apr 09, 2012
so because she dance koko below now u wnt gv am brk,orishirishi u cn actually teach her how tu dance now.i guess she is just being her slf and catchn her fun....sorry lol ......cnt stop lafin
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by lexus1: 1:59pm On Apr 09, 2012
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by mcnepow(m): 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2012
Hahaha

Lwkmh

Poster u supose join her dance joor
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by omega25red(m): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2012
you can take a chick out the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of a chick grin
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by niki6(f): 2:48pm On Apr 09, 2012
is it a crime to dance konko below. Abeg leave d gurl joor. Bside u saw n knew her b4 u started datin her n decided to take her d par-ty
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by PurerareGold: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2012
I see no problem here o. Have a talk with her aπϑ tell how you felt. Who are the 'posh' babes †☺ be laughing at her.I personally like oldies.
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by anonymus111(m): 2:42am On Apr 11, 2012
una do well wit una comments.make i leave am dey dance konko in 2012.i don hear but i no go gree space for yansh which levels na make men dey see free show cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by agb2011(f): 1:54pm On Apr 11, 2012
cool op abeg free d babe jor and thank ur stars say she no dey dance awilo logonba for 2012
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by kuphid(f): 2:48pm On Apr 11, 2012
rolling on the floor lafn my cute ass out
i can picture d whole scenerio...
op...na u fall her hand sef,u 4 join her dance d konko below,u go dey suprise as odas go just copy una swagg.
gbasky babe hahahahaahahahaha
Re: My Girlfriend Still Dances Konko Below In 2012 by Riskymallam: 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2012
I see nothing wrong with her dancing konko-below, thats probably the vibe she felt within her then.

Na you Bleep up self, you for join her for dance floor. Since DJ even play the music for her. Guy, it took real self-confidence for her to pull that off, and she's really at ease with herself. So you suppose commend her self.

Had it been someone commented positively on her dancing prowess, no be smile you for smile ni

(1) (Reply)

How Can One Flee From Fornication Till Marriage / Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... / Is She About To Make A Fatal Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.