Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,186 members, 7,853,055 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:36 AM

Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! (1642 Views)

PHOTOS: Ladies Keep Your Man Coming For More / Why Do Ladies Keep Their Age To Themselves. / Men's Confab Zone [ladies Keep Off!] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 12:39pm On Dec 03, 2010
iyatrustee:

[s]@Sonuga, all our services are NAFDAC and SON approved[/s]. @ kay which kind salad sales?

I wonder when said you are doing SALES**Have you heard about BALLISTIC COCK before Infact you go close shop not to talk of doing sales ooo grin
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by freecocoa(f): 12:41pm On Dec 03, 2010
@kay,no wahala,you are the boss whatever you say go.
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by 190: 12:43pm On Dec 03, 2010
[size=18pt]FREE KOLA YOU ARE HERE AGAIN!![/size]
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
Wetin she do you OGA SIR
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by sonuga(m): 12:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

Kay be mindful of the gimmicks of shop owners o!.Customer Loyalty is far frm them.I like the personal code strategy  grin
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

Na now you just dey talk** NO Breaking of your shop then  kiss kiss
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 12:49pm On Dec 03, 2010
sonuga:

Kay be mindful of the gimmicks of shop owners o!.Customer Loyalty is far frm them.I like the personal code strategy  grin

See I pass all those level** I no be babian naww** for that game** All the AVOGADRO PRINCIPLE na all I sabi
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by 190: 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2010
k-money £:

Wetin she do you OGA SIR
grin grin grin

she too like Free free things shopping!!!
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2010
190:

grin grin grin

she too like Free free things shopping!!!

Sebi I no complain naww** Dont worry anything wey money no fit do na ground the thing dey stay naww.
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by xspirit(m): 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2010
@ kay forget freecocoa now or u will regret it because she has been allowing me to do window shoping for her shop since she has promise ny i will be the first customer when the shop open so dont worry from the window i have seen the goods in stork and me likey so beware[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 1:07pm On Dec 03, 2010
From where you WAKA come*** Na leg to take waka from ONSHA to LAGOS I see am*** E show for your post say you be[b] JJC[/b] wey no know wetin dey PYNE
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by freecocoa(f): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2010
@xghost and 190,na devil go purnish two of una bad belle people,you think you can put asunder between me and kay abi?e no go work for una cos God pass una.
Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by kmoneyE(m): 2:59pm On Dec 03, 2010
freecocoa:

@xghost and 190,na devil go purnish two of una bad belle people,you think you can put asunder between me and kay abi?e no go work for una cos God pass una.

Dont mind dem**

Re: Ladies Keep Your Shops Open! by freecocoa(f): 3:08pm On Dec 03, 2010
Amen o,baba God hold our side tight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies So Quick To Ask "What Kind Of Work Do You Do?" / Help!!!! Anonymous Caller Wants To Destroy Me... / 20 Things Women Should Never Say To Their Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.