Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (108310 Views)

Three Security Personnel Killed In 'terrorist Attacks' In Iran(photos) / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by domido(m): 4:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't this he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.

My thoughts too

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by 21cents: 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2020
midehi2:
Eeyaaa

Is like this man was so loved by his people, even women crying

But wait oo, was it not a missle hit, where dem come see "body" I be think say the body scatter
he was in a vehicle and the missile didn't hit the man directly. so many factors could contribute to the death. sudden shock from explosion ranks high with injuries amongst others.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by daveP(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2020
Iranians always love their leaders to the death, good, bad, ugly or evil, and are very Volatile. They just dont know him in the same light that intelligence reports know him for.

Imagine USA saying your beloved uncle that shows love too much to his relatives is a terrorist?

So its a herd mentality always.

I still recall those 1989s when Ayatollah Khomeini images of his burial......I've never seen such a whollle crowd fill up space like locusts.

That's Iran.

USA may be rigid.
But i cant say they dont know what they are doing, even if the way its done dont please many.

Like these guys are still loading planes to go to the Middle East...

Nawa o

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by 21cents: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.
I've been shouting on threads since that we all shouldn't swallow all what the western media are feeding us. the man was never a terrorist as they painted him. he was a serving Army personnel prior to death. A General for crying out loud. he traveled to Baghdad like a free man and not like a whimpering coward terrorist playing hide and seek with the authorities. when did bad guys started having followership of this multitude? it's like saying e.g buratai is a terrorist because he's Muslim and doesn't like the USA. where is the sense in that?

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by eitsei(m): 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

So the state supersede Islamic tenets? In essence they can waive these Islamic rules whenever it suits them. If they were to adhere strictly to these Islamic laws, the bits and pieces would have been packed into a blanket and shoved into Mother Earth before the sun went down, but alas, days later his corpse is still being being ferried around like the mummy of King Tut.

Double standard is what I see here. Islamic laws are truly for the poor and hoi polloi.
a lot of you don't understand Islam and you mistake it for Muslims, Islam forbids a lot of bad things and the rules apply to all class of people whether rich or poor and because some people are breaking it doesn't mean they are right, a sin is a sin whether committed by a rich man or poor man, if you catch osinbajo committing adultery now, does that mean adultery is only frowned upon if you are a poor Christian? ... Islam advocates early burial of a corpse, it might be in the evening if the corpse died in the morning or the following day if it was at night and in some cases it might be more than that

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
Frankiss44:

Who is NATO and why haven't they condemned the action of truly they are not supporting him? Member countries of NATO that already taking sides with America on code.. Iran should just mourn and let bygones be bygones
which members...? Mention one of USA allies who had spoken in support of the killing cos I watch the trend. Is it France he blasted on climate change which is real and staring us in the face? , Germany whom trump called all manners of names or the UK he insulted with their PM? None of those countries ever said anything in support of trump's action. Japan too is just neutral about it.

4 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 4:23pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:
which members...? Mention one of USA allies who had spoken in support of the killing cos I watch the trend. Is it France he blasted on climate change which is real and staring us in the face? , Germany whom trump called all manners of names or the UK he insulted with their PM? None of those countries ever said anything in support of trump's action. Japan too is just neutral about it.

Stop saying what you don't know.. Botj the French and UK prime Ministers are in support of the action and have given their solidarity.. The trend is still on the front page on nairaland here.. Google is your friend.. The British PM was even quoted saying he won't mourn a terrorist

28 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MycroftHolmes: 4:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
21cents:
I've been shouting on threads since that we all shouldn't swallow all what the western media are feeding us. the man was never a terrorist as they painted him. he was a serving Army personnel prior to death. A General for crying out loud. he traveled to Baghdad like a free man and not like a whimpering coward terrorist playing hide and seek with the authorities. when did bad guys started having followership of this multitude? it's like saying e.g buratai is a terrorist because he's Muslim and doesn't like the USA. where is the sense in that?

That's really bad of Trump.
If his idea of world power is assassinating a guilt-less man, then he's not going to be sweet for him.
Trying to justify the murder is worse; and its even worst for him to keep threatening them on top of it(instead of apologizing).

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jan 06, 2020
Frankiss44:

Stop saying what you don't know.. But the French and UK prime Ministers are in support of the action and have given their solidarity.. The trend is still on the front page on nairaland here.. Google is your friend.. The British PM was even quoted saying he won't mourn a terrorist
I don't like wasting my time on people who refused to accept the truth. Read the below link below..

https://apnews.com/d543b2bb12fb4615ae8acfcedd2b6444

1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 4:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:
I don't like wasting my time on people who refused to accept the truth. Read the below link below..

You need to waste your time son.. And stop filling blogs

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10676235/boris-johnson-iran-general-qasem-soleimani/

7 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:

You see this.. These are NATO power house

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by TheShopKeeper(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

Source: Outgoing Iraqi Prime Minister

Notes:
1. Iraq asked for all US Troops to leave the country earlier this week
2. Outgoing Iraqi PM was to meet w/Soleimani to discuss withdrawal of Iranian Troops removal as well
3. Trump gets word Soleimani will meet with the PM and calls asking for him to send a message to Soleimani to meet for back channel negotiations between the parties (US-Iraq-Iran-Saudis) in the region
4. Soleimani and Iran agree to it thinking this is an end to 45 years of contretemps (diplomatic term for "beefing" )
5. Solemani's convoy targeted because the "intelligence" was actually the Foreign Minister acting in what he says was good faith
6. Sadly PM actually/accidentally sent Soleimani to his death...
7. Trump allegedly asked when and where Soleimani would be as means to lure him to his death. Essentially the President of the United States actively participate in a CIA Black Op
8. That's why the Middle East and Iran are so angry about this. They finally trust the US and this happens? They feel foolish and MBS pulled the puppet strings (allegedly) again
9. Basically, this is like if someone asked Ret. General Wesley Clark (US General) to broker a peace deal, told him to meet them at certain place/at a certain time, and set him up to be ambushed.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 4:58pm On Jan 06, 2020
21cents:
he was in a vehicle and the missile didn't hit the man directly. so many factors could contribute to the death. sudden shock from explosion ranks high with injuries amongst others.

His corpse was recognized with the ring on his mutilated hand

Death to America ! Death to America !! Death to America !!!

They transported him in America’s auto backbone

Hypocrites, set of willing tools for America to test their 2 trillion dollar equipment

This is not sling and stone war

You saw the havoc that the drone caused, just ordinary drone directed from America base in Qatar

for how much?

$64,000,000

They can make 31,250 drones with that amount

They should calm down abeg

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by MycroftHolmes: 4:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
TheShopKeeper:

Notes:
2. Outgoing Iraqi PM was to meet w/Soleimani to discuss withdrawal of Iranian Troops removal as well
3. Trump gets word Soleimani will meet with the PM and calls asking for him to send a message to Soleimani to meet for back channel negotiations between the parties (US-Iraq-Iran-Saudis) in the region
4. Soleimani and Iran agree to it thinking this is an end to 45 years of contretemps (diplomatic term for "beefing" )
5. Solemani's convoy targeted because the "intelligence" was actually the Foreign Minister acting in what he says was good faith
7. Trump allegedly asked when and where Soleimani would be as means to lure him to his death. Essentially the President of the United States actively participate in a CIA Black Op
8. That's why the Middle East and Iran are so angry about this. They finally trust the US and this happens? They feel foolish and MBS pulled the puppet strings (allegedly) again
9. Basically, this is like if someone asked Ret. General Wesley Clark (US General) to broker a peace deal, told him to meet them at certain place/at a certain time, and set him up to be ambushed.

You can imagine! cry

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 06, 2020
Frankiss44:

You need to waste your time son.. And stop filling blogs

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10676235/boris-johnson-iran-general-qasem-soleimani/
Get authentic foreign news from Bloomberg. They wont mince words...financial times and guardian UK too...or are they're also blogsites?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-15/u-k-s-johnson-warns-trump-he-won-t-support-a-war-with-iran

https://amp.ft.com/content/9e7b8588-2fa3-11ea-9703-eea0cae3f0de

See, all the European powers are busy advising trump to drop his idea on iran so it doesn't sound like they're against killing of suleimani and that's what's called being diplomatic. Yes, boris Johnson first said he wasn't regretting the killing, I read it but after calling Macon and Angela Merkel on the matter, he swallowed his words and made a U-turn and this had never happened in the history of NATO and USA allies.

Trump is on his own.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by pacehood(m): 5:22pm On Jan 06, 2020
The Americans only united the Iranian nation.

8 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by GreetMe(m): 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

To top it all, he was even helping American troops fight ISIS and AL QAEDA in the region. Now he is a terrorist according to the orange buffon!

10 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
TheShopKeeper:

Notes:

Then he’s a foolish general if he accepted that stupid bait, including their foreign minister, any deal done in the dark is always shady, he ought to know

By the way, who did all these?

Who attacked the embassy ?

Who killed the American contractor ?

Who seized those British ships ?

Who shut down America drone ?

Who attacked Saudi field ?

What’s he doing with the leader of a militia in Iraq immediately after attacking the embassy ?

Have you watched the video clip where he was causing America and wishing trump death?

He should wait like Obama so Benghazi 2.0 can happen?

Trump calculated fast, if he didn’t, surely USA will be attacked, which will ultimately put the American people against him

Qud force is just a sophisticated militia supported by the Iranian government, the man has been declared a terrorist since 05

Osama was killed
“Al Baghdadi” was killed

Nobody raised an eye

So why will the death of a terrorist leader cause 3rd world war, please leave sentiment out of this

Killing the man was a message to all terrorist sponsor and sympathizers, if you attack the US, you’ll be hit very fast and severely

2 trillion dollar worth of military equipment no be seresere

Iran only has her terrorist group that’ll support her, not even China or Russia will come into this

I don’t want war but Iran should calm down, trump warned the Iranian president in 2018 to stop threatening America, he warned him last month too and what did Khomeini said?

Trump can’t do nothing

And after doing something great and severe, he’s crying foul, if they retaliate, that’ll be their end and that’s a fact

No martyr or suicidal attempt will stop those military equipment

And I pity their nuclear site, it’ll be turned into ashes in a twinkle of an eye

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by armadeo(m): 5:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
Octopusssy:

So the state supersede Islamic tenets? In essence they can waive these Islamic rules whenever it suits them. If they were to adhere strictly to these Islamic laws, the bits and pieces would have been packed into a blanket and shoved into Mother Earth before the sun went down, but alas, days later his corpse is still being being ferried around like the mummy of King Tut.

Double standard is what I see here. Islamic laws are truly for the poor and hoi polloi.

Well i cannot speak based on Islam here, I am just applying logic. His burial.has to be public and not in some unknown city. He is a public figure, his burial cannot be compared to that of any normal citizen.. also he didnt die in Iraq.

I understand the ish but have no backing for it.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI(m): 5:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:

You’re wasting your time on your unverified lies, the picture you uploaded is June 2019, 6 months ago

Do yourself a favor and read Boris and macron comment on the front page

10 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by JohnnyPalmer: 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

Then he’s a foolish general if he accepted that stupid bait, including their foreign minister, any deal done in the dark is always shady, he ought to know

By the way, who did all these?

Who attacked the embassy ?

Who killed the American contractor ?

Who seized those British ships ?

Who shut down America drone ?

Who attacked Saudi field ?

What’s he doing with the leader of a militia in Iraq immediately after attacking the embassy ?

Have you watched the video clip where he was causing America and wishing trump death?

He should wait like Obama so Benghazi 2.0 can happen?

Trump calculated fast, if he didn’t, surely USA will be attacked, which will ultimately put the American people against him

Qud force is just a sophisticated militia supported by the Iranian government, the man has been declared a terrorist since 05

Osama was killed
“Al Baghdadi” was killed

Nobody raised an eye

So why will the death of a terrorist leader cause 3rd world war, please leave sentiment out of this

Killing the man was a message to all terrorist sponsor and sympathizers, if you attack the US, you’ll be hit very fast and severely

2 trillion dollar worth of military equipment no be seresere

Iran only has her terrorist group that’ll support her, not even China or Russia will come into this

I don’t want war but Iran should calm down, trump warned the Iranian president in 2018 to stop threatening America, he warned him last month too and what did Khomeini said?

Trump can’t do nothing

And after doing something great and severe, he’s crying foul, if they retaliate, that’ll be their end and that’s a fact

No martyr or suicidal attempt will stop those military equipment

And I pity their nuclear site, it’ll be turned into ashes in a twinkle of an eye

Well said brother

All these Iranian sympathisers, know nothing about what is going on

The man is a terrorist with the perfect cover

An army general

He's attacked Americans in the past

Killed and maimed many

And he believes he can do all that cos of one NATO agreement, without consequences

This is a clear message to all terrorists

You don't kill an American

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:

You’re wasting your time on your unverified lies, the picture you uploaded is June 2019, 6 months ago

Do yourself a favor and read Boris and macron comment on the front page
You meant those pieces weren't pulled from blog sites anymore? I knew one of the reports was old before posting it.. It's deliberate. NATO and USA allies have never been in support of war on iran by trump. His sinister move didn't start this year. Unfortunately, you were unable to decipher the simple reason I posted it for you to see. I never knew I've been wasting my time. Now I can understand who you are. Case closed

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Randy100: 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:
Too bad. Trump should just apologise, simple .
Trump has never apologized in his life.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Randy100:
Trump has never apologized in his life.
grin. True
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
21cents:

My brother, this is not a bullet or hand granade this is a f**king missile hitting his vehicle, the vehicle in best case scenario will catch fire, his body will either be torn to pieces or burnt beyond recognition

I'm sure that his coffin contains indistinguishable body part of other people with him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by nijabazaar: 7:03pm On Jan 06, 2020
I am filled with Pity.
Trump f.ucked up.

No wonder china is backing Iran

I guess God will be shaking his head at the folly of humans

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2020
President Trump just made a Martyr out of him.I am sure the General must be please with him.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 06, 2020
U.S military should offload missiles into this great crowd
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 7:25pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:
Get authentic foreign news from Bloomberg. They wont mince words...financial times and guardian UK too...or are they're also blogsites?

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2019-07-15/u-k-s-johnson-warns-trump-he-won-t-support-a-war-with-iran

https://amp.ft.com/content/9e7b8588-2fa3-11ea-9703-eea0cae3f0de

See, all the European powers are busy advising trump to drop his idea on iran so it doesn't sound like they're against killing of suleimani and that's what's called being diplomatic. Yes, boris Johnson first said he wasn't regretting the killing, I read it but after calling Macon and Angela Merkel on the matter, he swallowed his words and made a U-turn and this had never happened in the history of NATO and USA allies.

Trump is on his own.

You will just be somewhere in Nigeria ranting.. But when the war starts, if it eventually does, the UK will be the first to send forces followed by France.. We know their ways..

Boris is just like Trump, if not worse than Trump.. He will never swallow his words.. You can prove me wrong by showing me a link where he made u turn.. How can you posting an article of what boris said when he was still preparing for elections.. Guy you funny oh abi you didn't read what you posted? Earlier today Pompee tweeted that he had spoken to the German counselor, the Chinese PM and the british PM and that they are all in the same page

Trump can never be on his own.. They all know Iran has bitten more than it can swallow.. Once an ally, always an ally..

13 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 7:27pm On Jan 06, 2020
nijabazaar:
I am filled with Pity.
Trump f.ucked up.

No wonder china is backing Iran

I guess God will be shaking his head at the folly of humans

Which China is backing Iran.. Ona go just dey ona house dey imagine nonsense.. China that hasn't even issue any comment to condemn the act na dey back Iran abi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by nijabazaar: 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2020
Frankiss44:

Which China is backing Iran.. Ona go just dey ona house dey imagine nonsense.. China that hasn't even issue any comment to condemn the act na dey back Iran abi?

Just do a Google search for their tweet. I am not an idiot. Check my antecedents here.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 7:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
nijabazaar:

Just do a Google search for their tweet. I am not an idiot. Check my antecedents here.

If you think China will pump resources into a war that doesn't concerns her because of Iran then something must be wrong with your antecedents

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.