Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (108321 Views)

Three Security Personnel Killed In 'terrorist Attacks' In Iran(photos) / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 12:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Jacktheripper:

Rules are for poor people.
Iranians are Shiites. We don't know what that denomination of Islam believes.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 2:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Tboy243:
Sure. That's normal human instincts you must understand that too. You don't have to be a Muslim before you display some characteristics of being human. You can be of any religion and yet be intolerant. That doesn't automatically make you a Muslim. Please be humane enough to understand this rather than being religiously sentimental in your choice for words and actions.

Let's go - Syria, Yemen, Chad, Burkina Faso, Somalia, Philippines, Burmah, etc, just a few of major conflict spots in the world, NE of Nigeria inclusive. What is the common denominator here ? Islam or Muslims. Does this have anything to do with sentiments or mere generalization ?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:54am On Jan 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:
yoruba is not a tribe. they are an ethnic group just like the english, the french, germans, russians etc.
tribe ethnic group all the same. semantics.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Topmaike007:
same way Nnamdi kanu will be killed because he is also a terrorist

Yes , sowore too
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by justy15: 8:05am On Jan 08, 2020
I have no pity over the death of a terrorist. What about the life of those innocent people he has waisted over years, may his soul rest in hell.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Slimpotter(m): 9:40am On Jan 08, 2020
Frankiss44:

A country's general or an undercover terrorist?
So because US said he's a terrorist that means they must be right. And when efcc or dss arrests people without giving evidence we still call it bad. Let's not take sides. if we can criticise our government of doing the same thing, why can't we criticise US too, are they gods?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Slimpotter(m): 9:41am On Jan 08, 2020
InvestorO:

US Murdered a TERRORIST.....He attacked US EMBASSIES IN BAGHDAD and BENGHAZI,he funds and sponsors terrorists and militias that attacks US soldiers in Iraq,Syria and yemen
So US shared that intelligence with you or because it's US that said it then they must be right?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by SexytorresE(f): 10:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Nonsense... I don’t care pls . Let me face what’s bothering me here in Nigeria, and let Iran or whatever face what’s bothering them wit U.S.A Their wahala
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
MiddleDimension:

soleimani was a proper professional soldier. this guy was a major general, a division commander. he is not some rag-tag militia; he is in the same rank as the ariel sharon of isreal during his days.

like i said: those who call him terrorist are the same type of people who when asked why they were looting shoprite the other time, said it is because they killed xenophobia in south africa
and that was why baba called them lazy youths,lol. Have you ever wondered why no single Nigerian university made the best 300 universities globally in the recent ranking? The reason is the kind of comments you see on this thread...empty heads everywhere who wish to have a say, by all means. I watched Trump address US a few minutes ago, he has mellowed down on his rants to hit Iran more because the NATO and his fellow citizens have criticized him on the action taken on Suleimani. He aid America would not use her military powers on Iran...only a coward like Trump would withdraw his earlier threats. I am an advocate of peace, trump was wrong on his action and he has also seen the reactions of NATO and other US allies on this already, period!
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by lexy2014: 10:42am On Jan 09, 2020
majamajic:

no America and Israel only pay terrorists back with their own coins heavily . when Egypt hit Israel first , Israel hit them back Very hard ,

when they hit America with 9/11 , America invaded them

they normally come first and started crying later , thank God we have Israel and America if not ......

this one now they first hit America last week, Trump returns the favor in a very hard way , let them cry and rest cos if they try anything funny. Israel will combine with America and make sure Iran is leveled up .

I don't want to get into d Israel debate because my question was on America. But regarding ur statement about "egypt hitting Israel first", did that automatically make Egypt a terrorist because they hit Israel first? Under what circumstances did they do d hitting? Russia recently annexed Crimea from Ukraine. Does that make it a terrorist? When d US invaded Iraq, did Iraq hit Israel or US to warrant an invasion that has left d country in tatters? When France aided military d death of Gaddafi, did Gaddafi hit anybody first?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by lexy2014: 10:46am On Jan 09, 2020
InvestorO:

US Murdered a TERRORIST.....He attacked US EMBASSIES IN BAGHDAD and BENGHAZI,he funds and sponsors terrorists and militias that attacks US soldiers in Iraq,Syria and yemen

When did Soleimani do all this? Can u pls tell me why d US invaded Iraq again? Y did d US kill Sadam? What was Gaddafi's crime that d west was so hell bent on getting rid of him? Are d actions of d US not acts of terrorism on their own?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by majamajic(m): 10:56am On Jan 09, 2020
lexy2014:

I don't want to get into d Israel debate because my question was on America. But regarding ur statement about "egypt hitting Israel first", did that automatically make Egypt a terrorist because they hit Israel first? Under what circumstances did they do d hitting? Russia recently annexed Crimea from Ukraine. Does that make it a terrorist? When d US invaded Iraq, did Iraq hit Israel or US to warrant an invasion that has left d country in tatters? When France aided military d death of Gaddafi, did Gaddafi hit anybody first?

Iraq comfortably hide a wanted man after 9/11
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by lexy2014: 10:57am On Jan 09, 2020
majamajic:

Iraq comfortably hide a wanted man after 9/11

Which wanted man did Iraq hide after 9/11?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 7:12am On Jan 15, 2020
somehow:

What I typed is not for everybody, you need a level of intelligence and historical knowledge to make sense out of it.

one short one

How did war with Vietnam end?

which war has the US won even with their size and war budget?

Just throwing up useless conjectures and trying to insult my intelligence. The US is the undisputed king of the world economically and militarily and in every sphere of advanced life. If you don't know this till now then you seem not to have that intelligence and historical knowledge you are pontificating on here.

Go again and read up all wars they fought. A man who fights in your place and plunders your country, leaving it devastated and destroyed and all you can do is to have monks curse from afar, is bigger and stronger than you. Not even Russia can make that statement you made up there. Israel alone is too big for Iran whose only weapons as the ones the Shahs bought. A country thay couldn't differentiate between a civilian carrier and a military carrier. Go and see the exploits the Israelis and Russians are daily churning out in their military and you are here talking of Iran and Vietnam.Just like saying since the Ethiopians fought and resisted the Italians and other Whites who came to plunder their land then the Ethiopians were stronger. Lol...

If the gloves are off and no rules of engagement (which is what some of these daft Islamic countries usually do) the US would pummel most countries to submission within days. Yes, days!

I'll ask you again, you think say na hide and seek dem dey play for war? No country, I repeat, no nation existing currently would withstand US firepower if they decided to take off the gloves and fight without engahement rules or fear of what the media would say. The closest you can get is Russia and even they would be crushed. It is just a matter of time.

Man, military prowess is not hide and seek, neither is it left to conjectures!
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by somehow: 10:27am On Jan 15, 2020
You typed a whole book without answering just 2 questions asked. Says alot.

Let me ask again:
How did the war against Vietnam end?
How many wars has the US won in the past 50 years?

GreyLaw:

Just throwing up useless conjectures and trying to insult my intelligence. The US is the undisputed king of the world economically and militarily and in every sphere of advanced life. If you don't know this till now then you seem not to have that intelligence and historical knowledge you are pontificating on here.

Go again and read up all wars they fought. A man who fights in your place and plunders your country, leaving it devastated and destroyed and all you can do is to have monks curse from afar, is bigger and stronger than you. Not even Russia can make that statement you made up there. Israel alone is too big for Iran whose only weapons as the ones the Shahs bought. A country thay couldn't differentiate between a civilian carrier and a military carrier. Go and see the exploits the Israelis and Russians are daily churning out in their military and you are here talking of Iran and Vietnam.Just like saying since the Ethiopians fought and resisted the Italians and other Whites who came to plunder their land then the Ethiopians were stronger. Lol...

If the gloves are off and no rules of engagement (which is what some of these daft Islamic countries usually do) the US would pummel most countries to submission within days. Yes, days!

I'll ask you again, you think say na hide and seek dem dey play for war? No country, I repeat, no nation existing currently would withstand US firepower if they decided to take off the gloves and fight without engahement rules or fear of what the media would say. The closest you can get is Russia and even they would be crushed. It is just a matter of time.

Man, military prowess is not hide and seek, neither is it left to conjectures!
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by GreyLaw(m): 8:14pm On Jan 15, 2020
somehow:
You typed a whole book without answering just 2 questions asked. Says alot.

Let me ask again:
How did the war against Vietnam end?
How many wars has the US won in the past 50 years?

You are not making any sense. Every war the US fought they didn't lose and nothing touched their land. If you are strong enough take your strength near the US. They take their madness to other nations, plunder them and still leave with the least number of casualties.

Anybody doubting the Supremacy of the US is either ignorant or being intentionally unwise or just simply full of hate or blinded by religious fanaticism.

I rest my case.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by somehow: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2020
Name just 2 wars America fought and won in 50 years!
GreyLaw:

You are not making any sense. Every war the US fought they didn't lose and nothing touched their land. If you are strong enough take your strength near the US. They take their madness to other nations, plunder them and still leave with the least number of casualties.

Anybody doubting the Supremacy of the US is either ignorant or being intentionally unwise or just simply full of hate or blinded by religious fanaticism.

I rest my case.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by macovenny: 11:31am On Jan 17, 2020
Hidentity:

I noticed errors in what you wrote, particularly the absence of punctuation marks where necessary. I doubt that you can produce an error-free job. Tidy your house.

If it contain errors but drive results...That’s a good job
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
Octopusssy:

Fvck off. Terrorist

So far fvcking your Pusey hard till you vibratingly cume is what terrorist means. I agree, I am a terrorist, and I won't fvck off, I will fvck you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.