Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) (108311 Views)

Three Security Personnel Killed In 'terrorist Attacks' In Iran(photos) / President Rouhani Assures Soleimani’s Daughter Of Revenge (Photo) / Qassem Soleimani's Hand Before And After The Attack (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by nijabazaar: 7:37pm On Jan 06, 2020
Frankiss44:

If you think China will pump resources into a war that doesn't concerns her because of Iran then something must be wrong with your antecedents

My friend see what they wrote here on theguardian.uk and I quote

China is siding with Iran in the wake Suliemani’s killing and has condemned the US. Its foreign ministry spokesman, Geng Shuang, said Beijing believes Iran was “forced” to reduce its commitment to the nuclear deal.

He added that “recent military adventures by the US violated the basic norms governing international relations.”

On Sunday Iran announced that it will no longer abide by any of the limits imposed by the unravelling 2015 nuclear deal following the US military intervention.

Shuang added that “there is no way out by military means, and extreme pressure will not work.” He said “power politics is unpopular and unsustainable.”

China is among the countries that signed the nuclear deal. Shuang added that Iran has demonstrated restraint under the agreement and did not violate its obligations.

This is their tweet

Be guided..

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Temple1288(m): 7:48pm On Jan 06, 2020
Frankiss44:

Who is NATO and why haven't they condemned the action of truly they are not supporting him? Member countries of NATO that already taking sides with America on code.. Iran should just mourn and let bygones be bygones

France and UK are now openly supporting President Trump

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Temple1288(m): 7:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:
which members...? Mention one of USA allies who had spoken in support of the killing cos I watch the trend. Is it France he blasted on climate change which is real and staring us in the face? , Germany whom trump called all manners of names or the UK he insulted with their PM? None of those countries ever said anything in support of trump's action. Japan too is just neutral about it.

Go back and check what PM Boris Johnson said today... Even France

UK supports the killing tho it doesn't support Trump targeting Cultural Sites.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Temple1288(m): 7:53pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:
I don't like wasting my time on people who refused to accept the truth. Read the below link below..

https://apnews.com/d543b2bb12fb4615ae8acfcedd2b6444

grin grin

Are you too daft that you can't see the date of what you posted up there? This is 2020 and not June 2019

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
Temple1288:

grin grin

Are you too daft that you can't see the date of what you posted up there? This is 2020 and not June 2019
I saw it. I didn't just get to that point, with the guy in question. Its deliberate...another lazy youth jumping into conclusion without going through previous posts .
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Faber(m): 8:20pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:
which members...? Mention one of USA allies who had spoken in support of the killing cos I watch the trend. Is it France he blasted on climate change which is real and staring us in the face? , Germany whom trump called all manners of names or the UK he insulted with their PM? None of those countries ever said anything in support of trump's action. Japan too is just neutral about it.

Dude Macron and Boris Johnson don talk say no one should cry over the death ofa terrorist. Which other way do you want them to show u say dem surpport d strike? Which other powerful NATO nation remain? Do you expect Canada (Trudeau) to speak...Canada and US are just like Nigeria and Niger Rep. them are one cos if US is in trouble Canada will suffer and vice versa. So calm down.Iran no get balls to fight Trump.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Jochabed(f): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2020
But this man was a terrorist o! The are making it look like he was a " holy terrorist"

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Oly23(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2020
OneCorner:

Moral of d story?
It's a question. I have had muslim friends who lost family and couldn't even see the body, because it had to buried within 24 hours and they were more than 24 hour away. So i am just confused.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by 21cents: 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:

You can imagine! cry
so who's still the bad guy here , Iran?? nah!
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Asquare84(m): 9:34pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oly23:
According to Islamic rites is he not supposed to be buried within 24 hours of his death, and should be buried wherever he died? Or not?

The Shiite reverends their dead ones, they buried their dead ones in caskets, make and beautiful grave. So their mode of Islam is different from other. That one of the reasons Shiite and Sunni islam don't go together

3 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Tapout(m): 10:54pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oly23:
According to Islamic rites is he not supposed to be buried within 24 hours of his death, and should be buried wherever he died? Or not?

he will be buried on Tuesday
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:10pm On Jan 06, 2020
Oly23:

I've been having the same thought.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2020
fairfora:
you called the man who traind Iranian forces to join the coalition that fought IS? The man who was always seen in public? Trump indeed misfires and that's why NATO isn't supporting his action

.keep moaning. Bleep NATO.
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.

Majority of muslims are potential terrorists and they also suffer herd mentality - always following the crowd without a thought.

5 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by AfroBeatDiary: 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2020
Explorers:
The body of slain Iranian commander Qassem Soleimani was pictured inside a cardboard coffin and resting across a row of seats on board a plane as it was flown from Iraq back to his home country for his funeral.

Soleimani's successor, Esmail Qaani cries over the coffin of assassinated predecessor during the final funeral in Tehran today.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7854875/Millions-march-slain-general-Qassem-Soleimani-body-flown-hometown-funeral.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Pls edit and add this video link to the original post, its the video of the funeral procession
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHHSBlQrLE8
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Tboy243: 11:52pm On Jan 06, 2020
BlakKluKluxKlan:

Majority of muslims are potential terrorists and they also suffer herd mentality - always following the crowd without a thought.
you can see how we use panadol on top another person's headache and hurting innocent people in the process. Why do you have to generalise by making such statements. What have Islam or Christianity or any other faith got to do with this. Even if there is a link religiously, must you use that to generalise? Please try to make comments without making insults or generalizing. You won't gain anything doing that.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 12:07am On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
Too bad. Trump should just apologise, simple .

You Don know how many soldiers and innocent people this man Don kill

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2020
midehi2:
Eeyaaa

Is like this man was so loved by his people, even women crying

But wait oo, was it not a missle hit, where dem come see "body" I be think say the body scatter

For how long have you known him?
Boko boys no dey kill their fello except if case percis
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 12:13am On Jan 07, 2020
fairfora:
you killed the man who trained Iranian forces to join the coalition that fought IS? The man who was always seen in public? Trump indeed misfires and that's why NATO isn't supporting his action

This man has been under watch list for many yrs.
U are analyzing Wat u don't know.
Jihad ask us to kill non-Muslims not Muslims
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 12:17am On Jan 07, 2020
Nmezor:
He was really loved, see crowd
Don't be deceived by the crowd, some of them when there to say, SO UR END SEF DON COME ABI? believe me.
He even kill does who protest against him.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 12:21am On Jan 07, 2020
MycroftHolmes:
I don't think he was that much a terrorist as the western media is painting him...

When did terrorists start having large crowds of sympathizers at their burials? This man was (apparently) loved by his people...

And to think that Trump is even threatening them on top of it sad. I feel for them.

Boko boys don't kill does who have their ideologies, don't be carried away.

U. S have been watching this man for long b4 now.

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by LamidicownuBSS: 12:23am On Jan 07, 2020
Another bomb on that crawd, what will dey say?
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by somehow: 12:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Iran mourn and let it go? seems you do not know who the Persians are. Iran is not Arab, they are Persians, they have been existing even before America dreamt of independence. They will surely strike back. they have never been known to chicken out right from the bible days.
Frankiss44:

Who is NATO and why haven't they condemned the action of truly they are not supporting him? Member countries of NATO that already taking sides with America on code.. Iran should just mourn and let bygones be bygones

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by WIZGUY69(m): 12:28am On Jan 07, 2020
I honestly don't understand how the deatb of this man/terrorist affects our shiit hole West Africa country. That's how some useless element were protesting at banex junction (Abuja) today. The number of security personnel in Abuja is more than civilians today. It feels like am in either Afghanistan or Iraq. I asked my Creator; Oluwa! Wetin de occur? Export me go Canada now.. I'm tired. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by tsdarkside(m): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2020
midehi2:
Eeyaaa

Is like this man was so loved by his people, even women crying

But wait oo, was it not a missle hit, where dem come see "body" I be think say the body scatter

haha....somebody using her head....

maybe they found a finger....
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by somehow: 12:32am On Jan 07, 2020
daveP:

USA may be rigid.
But i cant say they dont know what they are doing, even if the way its done dont please many.

Like these guys are still loading planes to go to the Middle East...

Nawa o

Like how they claimed Saddam had weapons of mass destruction abi?
Like how they lied that Gaddafi was a demon-killing his own people abi?
Like how they turned Agfanistan to a war zone for years with shame not allowing them leave after turning the people to sudden terrorists?
Like how they have tried to turn Syria to another Agfha and Iraq if not for Russia?

The day you people will stop taking CNN, BCC and Foxnews as the voice of God, that is the day una go start seeing properly.

6 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Kingluqman(m): 12:45am On Jan 07, 2020
Feel for them, even when Yar’adua died for 9ja, crowd no plenty like this kiss
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by somehow: 12:52am On Jan 07, 2020
Because CNN told you so?
Jochabed:
But this man was a terrorist o! The are making it look like he was a " holy terrorist"
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Jaapu: 1:31am On Jan 07, 2020
eitsei:
a lot of you don't understand Islam and you mistake it for Muslims, Islam forbids a lot of bad things and the rules apply to all class of people whether rich or poor and because some people are breaking it doesn't mean they are right, a sin is a sin whether committed by a rich man or poor man, if you catch osinbajo committing adultery now, does that mean adultery is only frowned upon if you are a poor Christian? ... Islam advocates early burial of a corpse, it might be in the evening if the corpse died in the morning or the following day if it was at night and in some cases it might be more than that

You get time to dey mentioned those nonentities Sha. grin grin
Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:28am On Jan 07, 2020
majamajic:

America don't pity or negotiate with terrorists !!

So this airline don't have cargo space ?

Which kin respect be this ?

Putin is also a terrorist. Does US negotiate with Putin?

1 Like

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 3:30am On Jan 07, 2020
This man was greatly beloved. Does any1 think Trump will see this kind of crowd when he passes on? Obama, yes. Trump? I doubt it.

2 Likes

Re: This Is How Body Of General Quassem Soleimani Was Flown To Iran(Photos) by Stevyne: 3:32am On Jan 07, 2020
Someone should kindly help me with where I can do my Industrial Training I.T.
Am based in Lagos.
Course: Science Laboratory Technology.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Wild Boars Roam Israeli City Under Coronavirus Lockdown (pix) / Israel's Alexander River Turns Red With Blood ‘like Biblical Plague Of Egypt’ / Ghanaian Man Has Sex With 42 Women & Circulates The Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.