Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? (1986 Views)

Girl Begged Her Boyfriend Money And Got This Mean Response / When He Asks You To Lend Him Money / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 03, 2010
People whats your take on lending your man money? Is it ok?
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by 190: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2010
its 100% okay to give me your man money

After all its all about sharing!!

Give and take!!
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by obowunmi(m): 12:57pm On Dec 03, 2010
Depends. Does he plan to pay you back ?
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2010
@poster
of course its ok!!!!!
although one should make sure that:
A) he plans on repaying you back
B) it doesnt happen every weekend or take that for granted
C) you can afford it
D) you know each other longer than a few weeks!!!!
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by 190: 1:26pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^
For once you agreed with me!!
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^^^for once you made sense. . . . . . . . . lol
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by 190: 1:45pm On Dec 03, 2010
^^
ive always made sense
Just that you might have to look deep into my replies
to catch what im tryna pass across!! undecided undecided
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by james1(m): 1:56pm On Dec 03, 2010
@poster.it is 1000% okay,just be sure that he is the right guy and deserves it.
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by no1madman(m): 2:20pm On Dec 03, 2010
u can equally dash am money. . .at least d guy dey shine ur kongo.
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by freecocoa(f): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2010
Poster,its ok to lend or even give(dash)him money but this should only happen if he's a responsible dude who has a job and spends on you.N.B if he's got no job and isn't looking for one,don't lend him your money.
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2010
yeah its ok, but if he s the responsible type, but in cases where he is working and irrespnsible like my ex was, this one even borrowed part of my project money to plunge into his business n when it was time to return it he was no wer to be found, then yu dont lend, period lipsrsealed
Re: Is It Alrite To Lend Your Boyfriend Money At Any Point In Time? by xmasgift: 4:18pm On Dec 03, 2010
It's alright as long as he'll return it. Wuts wrong in helping someone u claim to love?

(1) (Reply)

How Many Guys Have You Dated Since Childhood: Guys How Many Girls? / Ladies Do You Like It When Your Boyfriend/husband Loose Or Plait Your Hair / Being Put On A Long Thing By A 'toastee'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.