Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

What Are The Immediate And Remote Causes Miscarriages? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Immediate And Remote Causes Miscarriages? (1979 Views)

I Call On The Immediate Ban Of Popflair / 3 Miscarriages, “I Asked For A Divorce From My Ex-husband Because Of Lots.. / Delayed Virginity Causes Infertility. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Immediate And Remote Causes Miscarriages? by xgel: 12:32am On Apr 02, 2011
What are the immediate and remote causes miscarriages? How can it be prevented?
Re: What Are The Immediate And Remote Causes Miscarriages? by Babypinkyz(f): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are The Immediate And Remote Causes Miscarriages? by Imari(f): 12:57am On Apr 02, 2011
xgel:

What are the immediate and remote causes miscarriages? How can it be prevented?

There is no set cause to a miscarriage, causes can range from genetics, to poor nutrition, also could include infection, lifestyle, disease, age, and more.

Your doctor might put you on bed rest, limit your activity and no intercourse until you show no signs that a miscarriage might occur, but there is little evidence that this will change the outcome.

More often than not, little can be done to stop a miscarriage.
Re: What Are The Immediate And Remote Causes Miscarriages? by Advocator: 1:29am On Apr 02, 2011
I read in a certain book referenced the ''anatomy & the physiology of a human body'' that if a woman have lots of s-e-x then she is less prone having miscarriages in the future as well as kids with down syndrome. The book also asserted that it is good if a woman marries at a young age , that too prevents miscarriages and kids suffering from autism. I stand corrected though.
Re: What Are The Immediate And Remote Causes Miscarriages? by Nekai(f): 2:48am On Apr 02, 2011
1. Unkown cause (majority of cases)
2. Blood clotting disorder
3. Chromosomal abnormality
4. Cervical incompetence
5. Untreated blood type incompatibility
6. Twin to twin transfusion syndrome
7. Intrauterine growth retardation
ect. . .

(1) (Reply)

Isn't It Pretty Obvious... / I Need My Heart Broken / Gay Pastor Caught In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.