Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Silent Treatment - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Silent Treatment (2546 Views)

Silent Treatment From Wife. / My Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Giving Me Silent treatment, will he Leave Me? / Help!! A Guy I Like Is Giving Me The Silent Treatment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Silent Treatment by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
chigoizie7:

Why single out only the bolded? That wasn’t the only thing on that line.

So it is normal that you call your girlfriend, she didn’t pick and when you ask her why or what happened, she gets angry. Does that warrant being angry? That was why I said, unless there is something she is not telling us.

Do I need to explain anything to you?

All that epistle frm me couldnt av been for a one line phrase grin read to comprehend not cram.
what is normal to you might not be normal to me vice versa learn to respect the complexity of humans. stop seein everytin frm ur own personality point of view, no one wil tender a statement or report that wil portray them as bin bad or guilty until you hear frm both sides hold.
bottomline understand ur partner & friends n if you find there personality bizarre beyond tolerance,simply exit. Buh i maiintain r/ship wil do just fine if parties could seek out to understand each other like & dislikes n respect it rather than questioning sumone's personality.
Re: Silent Treatment by akudinaobi(m): 1:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ok continue waiting upon the redeemer
Am here when you are tired quote author=chimimi post=85600363]..I'm still asking myself same question oh and No calls yet[/quote]
Re: Silent Treatment by chimimi(f): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
MrCork:

are u lightskin? smiley
Lols! I am team black is beautiful
Re: Silent Treatment by MrCork: 4:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
chimimi:

angry
Re: Silent Treatment by chimimi(f): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
akudinaobi:
Ok continue waiting upon the redeemer
Am here when you are tired quote author=chimimi post=85600363]..I'm still asking myself same question oh and No calls yet
Lol..okay, thanks
Re: Silent Treatment by MrCork: 4:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
chimimi:

..U no world war 3 as started.. this mean u must change your color to be lightskin if u want to be beautiful & be save. So was your nomba again? smiley
Re: Silent Treatment by chimimi(f): 8:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
MrCork:

..U no world war 3 as started.. this mean u must change your color to be lightskin if u want to be beautiful & be save. So was your nomba again? smiley
lol, world war 3? I never hear o, but i don't ve to bleach to look beautiful nah! I'm perfectly okay with my skin color.
Re: Silent Treatment by chimimi(f): 8:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
maximusprime2000:

Are u for real? Girls doesnt falls deeply in love wit smeone they ve neva had sex with in my own opinion. I come u r deeply in love when you only see twice in a year+. His love is totally fake and his silence is a game of coming back in the future provided he ran out of options with other ladies which may not happen. Trust me have thread on this part before. If u dont move on now, u will move on later. Pls i come u r dis worried wen u r yet to commit urself?
Well,I fell in love wit him and we r yet to have sex! He reached out today but we havnt really talked abt wat happened.he's til acting cold. my mind is made up though, I will only listen to wat he has to say whenever he's ready to talk!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reason Why Women Live Longer Than Men ......pics / Why Am I Experiencing This, These Days. Why? / What Do You Feel When U Think About Your First Love(do U Curse Or Praise?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.