Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

WAM (women And Misunderstanding) Men Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WAM (women And Misunderstanding) Men Help Me (447 Views)

Men Help Men Challenge / She Sent dis 2 Me On Facebook Due 2 Litle Misunderstanding how should I reply / What Do You Do To Please Your Partner After A Misunderstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WAM (women And Misunderstanding) Men Help Me by lyrical(m): 10:28am On Jan 07, 2020
Dear Nlanders,

I & my g.f have been in the rosiest of relationship for about 5years now! We are not too righteous neither are we damned sinners! But last year as we crossing over to the New Year... In one of our heartfelt discussion about our plans in the New year....

I said.... “ Baby! I would like US to concentrate more on our career than on LOVE and build up enough finance to at least get a better foundation this year”

She said.... “waooow.... that’s a great idea”.

NOTE sadI have already kickstart the yeAr with lots of work giving her limited time).... though we correspond because we stay together and she is a student while am a music producer (keeps me more at the studio than home)

Fast forward to last night I came home and as we lay and reminisce.... I decided to do our normal sxxtivity......

From no where...... She bounced my attacked and in my actual words she said.... “ “ Baby! I would like US to concentrate more on our career than on LOVE and build up enough finance to at least get a better foundation this year”

Men on the house Pls how do I explain what I meant? She’s my World oooo and am not ready to stop the hustle
Re: WAM (women And Misunderstanding) Men Help Me by donbachi(m): 10:39am On Jan 07, 2020
She's right...u better concentrate and whenever u need sex...go fvck beats at d studio.

3 Likes

Re: WAM (women And Misunderstanding) Men Help Me by pharrell8(m): 12:14pm On Jan 07, 2020
Smiles..
Women can never be fully understood..
Re: WAM (women And Misunderstanding) Men Help Me by CbkWilder(m): 12:35pm On Jan 07, 2020
Her bress too is part of the 'career'
Let her know it ur job to 'develop' her career
grin
Re: WAM (women And Misunderstanding) Men Help Me by onwuakpachris(m): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
is that all undecided

(1) (Reply)

B / Rema Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary In The Music Industry / Crazy Things You Did After A Break Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.