Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,210 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter (6257 Views)

My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money / Once You Say You Love Me, You Already Owe Me Money - Nigerian Ladies Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Sunshine009(f): 3:31pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Liposure: 3:34pm On Jan 07, 2020
Who did we offend
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by MrCork: 3:42pm On Jan 07, 2020
SanusiGworo:
I hope this Obidi girl is not related to that Instagram dancer.

There's no more shame in this country Abi?

https://twitter.com/ojochideobidi/status/1214434848351363072?s=19

angry
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by MrCork: 3:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
SanusiGworo:

Lalasticlala come o

..bro...so u loookin for some one on nairaland to fuk u so u can pay house rent??....correct?
..I don't meaaanto sound rude but is yor head correct art all??....juss askin!!(No oofeense) angry
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by yomi007k(m): 3:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
Hisduchess:
Father Lord just remember our agreement for my next life. I have a hustling spirit so I go make am as a man, being a woman is damn stressful with this kinda folks and their wack mindset.things don fall apart and the center can never hold. That's why a lot of men keeps objectifying us eziokwu and that shii is painful.the funny thing is that a lot of sane men like mrcork will still fall for this offer and this lady will always see this as a means of paying bills. cry cry

If gender exchange was possible alot of Nigerian men won't mind being women as they believe that the female folks have an easy ride.

Man life is hard.
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by promisedeco(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kundagarten:
Hypocrites.
Give her a break. Instead of throwing insults her way, why not give her the remainder of the #250000 her landlord is asking?
i'm sure you'll be glad to see your sister advertise herself like the young lady. If not, you're a bigger bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by kecee99(m): 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:
Any guy who paid more than N300 for sex should be castrated and kill.
Poverty mentality grin

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by cRobo: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
You would have done well to visit her page

She can build websites

Things are just unfortunate with her at the moment

Erediauwa:
The question most of them are afraid to answer is;

"Apart from sex, what else can they offer"
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by cRobo: 5:03pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shut up

Surveyoruzoma:
Your are a disgrace to your generation
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by kecee99(m): 5:11pm On Jan 07, 2020
SanusiGworo:

Lalasticlala come o
That's the fastest way to waste #150k, even fire don't burn that fast undecided
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Prosperkaro(m): 5:17pm On Jan 07, 2020
lol, look at you guys condemning her. Good Nigerians with big hearts have already helped her, before she could cry out like that, you should understand that she is helpless, it's like have not been so broke to the extent that you thought of selling your kidney lol.
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by mannatech: 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kundagarten:
Hypocrites.
Give her a break. Instead of throwing insults her way, why not give her the remainder of the #250000 her landlord is asking?

What happened to cutting your coat according to your size?

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by bindukwe(m): 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
The question most of them are afraid to answer is;

"Apart from sex, what else can they offer"

You should also ask is - apart from money what else can men offer women?
This is supply meeting demand.

This is what she has decided to offer in exchange for what she desires.

not in support of her choice, but in support of a well rounded analysis.
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by ATTemi: 5:49pm On Jan 07, 2020
E plain.
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by iKay2020(m): 6:22pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:
All na format, so useless idiot will dm her and negotiate the price... she'll raise that money in 2 days.

I wouldn't pay 150k to have sex with Rihanna OR Beyonce.

lolzzzz u are very funny and the same time ur right,I can Neva give a woman money just to have sex with u seriously that the main reason I can Neva go for a prostitude

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by iKay2020(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
iKay2020:
lolzzzz u are very funny and the same time ur right,I can Neva give a woman money just to have sex with u seriously that the main reason I can Neva go for a prostitude
but in a serious note some men will negotiate with her,
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Munirboss(m): 6:32pm On Jan 07, 2020
150k for p****y !!! Smh
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by chillex8(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2020
Offpoint:
All na format, so useless idiot will dm her and negotiate the price... she'll raise that money in 2 days.

I wouldn't pay 150k to have sex with Rihanna OR Beyonce.

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by MannieA(f): 6:47pm On Jan 07, 2020
Kundagarten:
Hypocrites.

Pls shutup abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2020
I hope it has a warranty
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Prettiedame: 6:59pm On Jan 07, 2020
She knows one useless white knight will give her the money free... check back and you will see one has given her
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by LordShiva97(m): 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
She has 100k but the house rent is 250k, which means she still needs the whooping sum of 150k to complete the rent.
And she thinks her pussy is worth the remaining 150k?

I admire her confidence and boldness, I do appreciate boldness even it's totally dripping with stupidity.

Goodluck to her in finding the brainless mugu her heart desires.
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by chigoizie7(m): 7:12pm On Jan 07, 2020
Men are scum
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by BigBizzy(m): 7:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
F all these hoes....get a grip niggas
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by ZaOzaRoom(m): 7:45pm On Jan 07, 2020
Must she stay in an accommodation of 250k?

She can get a nice self-contain for 100k
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Lordswazz(m): 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2020
These are the same people that tomorrow will say "i worked for my money bitch. Miss independent" and you will think they did an honest day's work. Girls these days are becoming more forward with their slutty tendencies no thanks to the media in our hands.

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by bogdaddy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 07, 2020
You do mistake of not putting your number If u ready for business
SanusiGworo:

Lalasticlala come o
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Aphroditee(f): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2020
ZaOzaRoom:
Must she stay in an accommodation of 250k?

She can get a nice self-contain for 100k
Is that a joke? depends on your state
Re: I Need Someone To **** Me And Give Me Money For House Rent- Says Girl On Twitter by Aphroditee(f): 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2020
Well people have volunteered to help her without her sleeping with anyone,she's lucky

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Uncle Is Abroad But His Wife Is Always Telling Me Body No Be Firewood / This Thing Is Better Than Your Certificate [Picture] / Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.