Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,796 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106190 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Style007(m): 1:46am On Jan 08, 2020
blujoi:
If the elder sister was thinking right,she should have been concerned in taking that guy off the street because her sister and her child is involved. Actions have consequences

Shut up your mouth there! Comments really shows how people reason for real mehn

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 1:47am On Jan 08, 2020
I wish it was easier for me to do it but am very scared about the outcome

Enemyofpeace:
You and your man should go to your sister's fiance and explain what you did to your sister, he might forgive you and still reconcile with your sister
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by MadKing: 1:47am On Jan 08, 2020
Meliian you are just a little local whoring lunatic grin

I'm sure my post hit the right spot for you to have reported to the mod

It's just the sad truth I dished to you dimwit of a retard.ed father

Omo ale jati jati

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by MadKing: 1:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

But it was easier for you to carry out the evil plan
May we never have a WITCH as a family member
Next time you come to this world, I hope
the heavenly bodies will make you a pig...And save humanity another stress not worth it

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Enemyofpeace: 1:54am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

You just have to do it,probably with some elders for you to safe your sister's life and have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 1:54am On Jan 08, 2020
My guy doesn’t feel the same as me ,because he hates my sister for getting us arrested and whenever I mentioned her name , he get angry and tells me to stop mentioning that witch name and she deserve everything she is going through. I feel bad but sometimes I don’t blame him after all the insults he receive for 5 years and he is just not ready to forgive her. I want to do this for myself because I have realised that everything we did to her was wrong and her conditions just makes me feel guilty and I can’t bear seeing her in that condition anymore

Hestywhyt:

Does your guy feel the same way you feel?

Call the fiance the same way you guys did the first time and apologize to him...explain to him exactly how you guys scheme the break up...start from him and I believe their are people around you who your sister respects, her pastor maybe but be ready to face the consequences and let them know how remorseful you are and please don't try defend your boyfriend during this process...fight for you and your family's happiness first...wish you the best and God's mercy
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by MadKing: 1:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Chi59:

There's no need for witches and wizards with people like you. Because of an ordinary man, you ganged up on your sis, made her lose everything. Did she lie against you? If not that you're wayward, why should a 20 year old have a 5 year old child? She's hard, she's hard, but she's been supporting your entitled ass.
You're evil.

Well said
You've said nothing but the truth
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 1:58am On Jan 08, 2020
Her actions made me heartless and I didn’t had any remorse and was even ready to pour acid at her but I thank God It didn’t happened or else I wouldn’t forgive myself ever. I just regret everything

MadKing:

But it was easier for you to carry out the evil plan
May we never have a WITCH as a family member
Next time you come to this world, I hope
the heavenly bodies will make you a pig...And save humanity another stress not worth it

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Dameland: 2:02am On Jan 08, 2020
Meliian:

Her sister got her locked up in a cell too! What are you people saying sef? What kind of sister does that? Can you order the arrest of your own family? Look, the both of them are culpable in this. The elder sister is every bit as sinister as the op. I hope hey can forgive each other.

What are you saying sef? The boyfriend and her sister joined and beat her up in her own house. Why will she not lock them up. The ops left that part out. Imagine coming home to find a silly paedophile on your bed with your sister in the name of yeye love. A total NFA that you are fending for his child and so called girlfriend. You shout and together they both attack you. Why will you not call police to arrest them both

Infact the whole story sef sound like lie. E be like Tales by moonlight. I cant be wasting my ink on top of lie lie story.

7 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by NiCurious: 2:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Is this a prank post? I'm finding it hard to believe.
Assuming it's true: I've never heard from someone with so little foresight as to the consequences of their actions. Seek counselling to learn impulse control. That seems to be the core of your problems. Doing that will help you avoid bringing about countless situations as bad, and worse, that you will face over your life, if you don't learn to stop at just thinking you'd like to do something.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ashirioluwa: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless
No single truth. Nothing but nollywood story
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Meliann: 2:06am On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Thank you. I'm sure the OP already feels like shit for being a teen mum in a country like Nigeria. The sister kept twisting the knife, she didn't need that. What she needs is guidance

OP was pushed to the wall. Hurt people hurt others.

Let these sentimental fools (those quoting me with insults) get on with their nonsense yapping. A vulnerable teenage girl gets pregnant, she feels terrible, insecure and shameful about her situation already, then her family adds salt to injury. That her sister must be very vengeful and childish. That child was given birth to 5 years ago. Isn't that enough time to forgive and move forward? Does seeing the child not bring happiness? Na wa o.

The energy she expended in making life miserable for her kid sister, should have been channelled into saving her own relationship. Those years she spent hating and cussing at her sister's lover should have been used to build a solid foundation of trust in her own relationship, but no she squandered it all on vengeance. How her fiance succumbed easily to those lies says a lot about their relationship.

Even funnier is how she cusses, abuses and rages but a man leaves her, she gets depressed so much so that she stopped going to work. I scoff. That's not how to be a strong woman. Not by cussing, not by raging. It's by something else.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by chiboy1116: 2:07am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She doesn't care about me because if she did want the best for me , she would would support me and my guy to be together and establish a business for us instead she wanted me to break up with him to become a single mom as if she would have marry me or even take care of my child the way her father does. That's something she cannot do because theres nobody that will take care of my child like her father. He has better plans but things are just difficult for him. He is a good man he can never ask me to kill any of my relatives because If that was the case then it would have kill my sister long time ago and I'm not stupid to do such things. Yes I know what we did was wrong but we only wanted revenge for her to feel the pain that she has been causing us but I just realised that it was the wrong path to take , which I'm regretting but that doesn't make us bad people please
quote author=Wetlink post=85595381]You have a very cold heart Op. I fear who no fear you.
Any reasonable person in your sisters shoes will be mad at your boyfriend or were you expecting her to pat him on the back for putting her 15year old little sister In a family way?

Your sister genuinely cares about you and that's why she'll still opt to pay your baby's school fees yet you and your, 'good' boyfriend paid her back this way[code]

If this story is anything to go by then I'm really worried about YOU.
this boyfriend of yours Is a terrible influence. I fear that one day, he may suggest you kill anyone who is against your relationship and you will gladly oblige because to you, he has your interest at heart.

My heart bleeds for you, my heart indeed bleeds.

are u sure Ur 20? I don't think Ur . Well age is just a number afterall . Make I just de go cause if I talk wetin de my mind now . Seun go ban me .
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by chiboy1116: 2:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She doesn't care about me because if she did want the best for me , she would would support me and my guy to be together and establish a business for us instead she wanted me to break up with him to become a single mom as if she would have marry me or even take care of my child the way her father does. That's something she cannot do because theres nobody that will take care of my child like her father. He has better plans but things are just difficult for him. He is a good man he can never ask me to kill any of my relatives because If that was the case then it would have kill my sister long time ago and I'm not stupid to do such things. Yes I know what we did was wrong but we only wanted revenge for her to feel the pain that she has been causing us but I just realised that it was the wrong path to take , which I'm regretting but that doesn't make us bad people please
quote author=Wetlink post=85595381]You have a very cold heart Op. I fear who no fear you.
Any reasonable person in your sisters shoes will be mad at your boyfriend or were you expecting her to pat him on the back for putting her 15year old little sister In a family way?

Your sister genuinely cares about you and that's why she'll still opt to pay your baby's school fees yet you and your, 'good' boyfriend paid her back this way[code]

If this story is anything to go by then I'm really worried about YOU.
this boyfriend of yours Is a terrible influence. I fear that one day, he may suggest you kill anyone who is against your relationship and you will gladly oblige because to you, he has your interest at heart.

My heart bleeds for you, my heart indeed bleeds.

you are so freaking entitled , u actually think your sis owes u ? Lol u Expect her to pat a guy who impregnated her underage sis on the back "oga well-done" . You should be thanking your stars she still contributes to your well being and that of your child.

PS : I don't believe this story , someone cannot be this foolish .

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Meliann: 2:14am On Jan 08, 2020
MadKing:

I'm sure my post hit the right spot for you to have reported to the mod

It's just the sad truth I dished to you dimwit of a retard.ed father

Omo ale jati jati

Naaa I didn't instigate your ban, such reporting aren't for the likes of me. Am I surprised at the madness you just displayed? Naaaaa...for a son must take after his father. A deranged dog must live up to its name. You're ignored.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ceeceeuwa: 2:15am On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

Clearly his relationship is easily controllable if he can dump his GF over a random phone call.

Maybe them coming apart was a blessing in disguise for the elder sister.

If this story is true
You may call it just "random" phone call, the guys life was threatened. We are talking about life here!

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 08, 2020
In everything guide your heart and keep the best people around you guide your heart.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Hangulsaram: 2:20am On Jan 08, 2020
ireneidiva:

You said your guy is a good guy. This is what good guys do? Good guys impregnate 15 year olds? Good guys frame people up?
Infact I was confuse

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by ukahrawah: 2:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Agbero, witch. Can your type undo what you have done?

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Dameland: 2:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She did not love me at all because if she did , she would have support me with love and advices telling me things like having a child at tender age it’s not the end of the world , you can do better things in life instead she made me loose my confidence and motivation. Well yes you are right , she doesn’t owe me anything at all and she should have mind her business and let my guy and I leave in peace

Ehm....come! Defender of the boyfriend. Can you please shut up and let people talk. You brought the case for us to judge abi. Stop distracting the post.
You said you were feeling bad and that is why u brought it to this forum. You have not heeded any advice nor made any apologetic statement so far. You have been defending your actions. Do you even want a solution? Go and live with your perfect lover and leave nairaland people alone.

I still believe your story is a lie though. I am sure you are lying down somewhere enjoying that we are responding to this your unbelievable useless story.

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 1Sharon(f): 2:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
He is 29 and we are cool

So a 24yr old slept with a 15yr old? He took advantage of you sorry.

But at least he claims the child.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Simologistics3: 2:32am On Jan 08, 2020
You are a devil yourself, you are asked to close your legs and it turns to you killing your own sister . Don’t you know that you just killed her already because of one drunker that’s bleeps you well. Go to her fiancée and tell him everything or heaven and the universe will not forgive you .

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 1Sharon(f): 2:33am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

Do it anonymously.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Abcruz(m): 2:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
I’m ready but am scared about the outcome , am thinking how to get them back together without them knowing I and my guy are the culprits. I’m helpless and I can’t sleep

Don't be scared, speak the truth and act fast because your sister is currently facing the most traumatic moment of her life. She is experiencing a deep psychological grief and her creator is not happy with you.

Your heart is now troubled because her spirit is not at peace with you.
For the sake of your future, that of your daughter, and your own peace, tell them the whole truth before it is too late. cry
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 1Sharon(f): 2:36am On Jan 08, 2020
Meliann:

Let these sentimental fools get on with their nonsense yapping. A vulnerable teenage girl gets pregnant, she feels terrible, insecure and shameful about her situation already, then her family adds salt to injury. That her sister must be very vengeful and childish. That child was given birth to 5 years ago. Isn't that enough time to forgive and move forward? Does seeing the child not bring happiness? Na wa o.

The energy she expended in making life miserable for her kid sister, should have been channelled into saving her own relationship. Those years she spent hating and cussing at her sister's lover should have been used to build a solid foundation of trust in her own relationship, but no she squandered it all on vengeance. How her fiance succumbed easily to those lies says a lot about their relationship.

Even funnier is how she cusses, abuses and rages but a man leaves her, she gets depressed so much so that she stopped going to work. I scoff. That's not how to be a strong woman. Not by cussing, not by raging. It's by something else.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:38am On Jan 08, 2020
He didn’t take any advantage of me because if he did , he wouldn’t bothered to be there for me and our child.

1Sharon:

So a 24yr old slept with a 15yr old? He took advantage of you sorry.

But at least he claims the child.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:40am On Jan 08, 2020
What if he ask for evidences and the names of person who did it?

1Sharon:

Do it anonymously.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Thank you , it’s not easy for me
Abcruz:

Don't be scared, speak the truth and act fast because your sister is currently facing the most traumatic moment of her life. She is experience a deep psychology grief and her creator is not happy with you.

Your heart is now troubled because her spirit is not at peace with you.
For the sake of your future, that of your daughter, and your own peace, tell them the whole truth before it is too late. cry
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 1Sharon(f): 2:42am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
His the jealous type , he complains if she didn’t pick her phone in time and he will get angry at her , so we knew our plans will perfectly works especially if lots of people called and threatening him

Eya. You kinda helped ur sis in a way. Imagine getting married to that jealous paranoid type.

Accusations everyday

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ifyjos(f): 2:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Ok but is not easy for me. What if he arrest me for false allegations ?

Simologistics3:
You are a devil yourself, you are asked to close your legs and it turns to you killing your own sister . Don’t you know that you just killed her already because of one drunker that’s bleeps you well. Go to her fiancée and tell him everything or heaven and the universe will not forgive you .
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 1Sharon(f): 2:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
He didn’t take any advantage of me because if he did , he wouldn’t bothered to be there for me and our child.

That doesn't mean what he did was Ok.

He slept with a 15 yr old, he was 24. Why couldn't he approach a girl near his age?? Teen girls are more naive and easier to manipulate that's why.

The fact that you said he's 29 and doesn't have a career set up is troubling.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 1Sharon(f): 2:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
What about if he ask for evidences and the names of person who did it?

The idot did not ask for evidence the 1st time? Why now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.