Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106210 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 1Sharon(f): 4:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
He doesn’t have his own place yet but soon. How can I go and live with him when he hasn’t paid my pride price yet ?

How do you know he'll ever pay it?

You need space alone with ur daughter to avoid clashes with ur sis in the future.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 0monnak0da: 4:34am On Jan 08, 2020
ikennaiteogu:
You are a wicked soul. Your sister doesn't deserve what you did. Better confess and change your ways.
Wickedness and kindness are like left and right sides of the buttocks
They always exist together.
We like to deny the wickedness in us but it is ever present
The bible tells of
Peter that thought he was good he said he would never deny Jesus but did so 3 times in one night.

Wait till you are shaken hard before you say there is no evil in you,before you go around judging others

4 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by monimekaz(m): 4:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless

You have always been an unfortunate human being ..Let me say it in Yoruba ..Oloriburuku ni e Lati ile ...You destroyed your life at a tender age just because of dirty smelly cunt .Now you have destroyed that of your sister too .God ,in this my life may I not be related to an idiot like this animal good for nothing ,unfortunate bastard here . Oloriburuku ,Omo ale jatijati ,Oniranu omo ,Akukubi

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:42am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
I did it out of anger which I regret, that’s why I came here seeking advice
I understand how you feel. What you did was born out of long term anger which you've admitted was wronged. I'm concerned that your boyfriend still thinks she deserves what she's going through, and you say he's a nice guy? Well, he should also forgive and let go.
Looking at the history of things in your family, I won't advice you to confess to your sister directly, because I don't want you to be in a situation where you'd regret confessing as the outcome won't be pleasant at all.... But please by all means, make sure the fiancee and your sister know that this was a set up by someone who she wronged. You can get those guys that made those calls to call the fiancee again and tell him it was a set up by them all cos your sister wronged one of them. The most important thing is for your sister to put herself back together again cos if she had moved on with her life, everyone would have forgotten about what happened and you wouldn't have felt the need to confess again... I'm sure if you had furthered your education, you won't still be with your baby Dada, but because of the low self esteem you now have, you think the sun rises at his feet. There's more to life than getting married and you deserve more. Don't carry this burden in 2020,make sure they all know it was a set up. Go and sin no more. Cheers

13 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by eki2000(m): 4:56am On Jan 08, 2020
It's not good to be mean on people. Why did the sister take them as nobody. It is always painful when one is given no regards.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by SmellingAnus(m): 4:57am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
He can never dump me because If he wanted to leave me , he would have done it long time ago when I was still pregnant. He never denied me and my pictures is everywhere on his Facebook and WhatsApp profile and our future will be greater. Not I’m not responsible for her loosing her job , she lost her job because at the time her fiancé dumped her , she was suicidal and missed work for almost a month and lost her job.
Then you are responsible for her losing her job ... It's your actions that made her lose her job... Honestly, you don't know how you have complicated your already complicated life...
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nukilia: 5:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Lesson for the future:

When you're in a better position in life, never look down on anyone like their life cannot be better. Your elder sister sowed wind and she reaped whirlwind.

When she thought she was better, she used her bad spirit to crush your spirit and this led to the catastrophe at hand.

1. Forgive yourself and call your boyfriend to order.
2. Forgive her and wish her well for the rest of her life.

Never crush a mans spirit because you never know the extent of evil in them.

#Peace
#LearnToMindYourBusiness

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Topshow4real: 5:04am On Jan 08, 2020
ireneidiva:

You said your guy is a good guy. This is what good guys do? Good guys impregnate 15 year olds? Good guys frame people up?

14yo actually

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Terver90: 5:09am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Thanks I wish I could tell him that everything was a lie but am afraid to do it because by telling him , my family will come to knows too. my family will hate me forever.

quote author=ojun50 post=85586614]what you did is very bad but if you want to make amends you should start with yr sister fiance, by opening up every tin to him and what lead to yr action..

seriously you wen too far
See girl you are not sorry and if you are, you will damne the consequences and allow Justice have it's cause, if not how long do you think you can hide? When GOD decide to administer his Justice, I assure you, shame will be very consoling to you, do you ever care that in our African culture that such union like yours is embarrassing and shameful?
Despite that your sister admist the she shame she still loves you take care of some bills but expressed her unhappiness about the situation you found yourself because she loves you, then but because of you love foolishness more, you even planned with the evil so called lover of hers to deystroy her, oya live happy for ever, shey it is this life? If you like don't make amends and see one thing I know for sure GOD liveth. I am tired of typing for this type of foolishness.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 5:15am On Jan 08, 2020
sholay2011:
You slapped your own sister because of your 'boyfriend/husband'? shocked shocked

Then, went further to scatter her relationship/marriage? shocked

After all she did for your child (school fees when your husband can't perform his duty to provide etc.)? shocked

Sister, you are wickedness wrapped in human form. Isaiah 48:22 is for you: "There is NO peace, says the Lord, for the wicked". You'd better repent and find a way to confess your sins because you will surely reap in multiples the seeds you've sown.

Fear human beings...! 'You were happy seeing your sister like that- lose her man, her job, depressed because she insulted "your guy".
Ode, oponu...mumu of the highest order...God will visit judgment on you and that guy that plugged straw on your brain to sip out all the grey matter.

The story even sounds too bad to be true. grin

Let me perch here and second your thought on this matter. Op, you are wicked and your boyfriend is worse, little wonder why your sister thinks he is not good for you. Havent you heard that blood is thicker than water? Why would you allow a man who isnt your husband come between you and your sister. That relationship may not be redeemable because your sister's ex fiance may have moved on. However, its important that you clear her name by confessing your atrocities to him. You have succeeded in scarring your sister for life. You should pray for her to bounce back and plead her forgiveness.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by SmithRussell(m): 5:19am On Jan 08, 2020
All these people calling her wicked and stuff, make una get sense na... She has acknowledged that what she did was wrong and she needs help,, the way forward..

If you don't have any positive to say, then don't say anything at all.. What's the reason for insulting the young lady? To undo her actions/decisions, change her way of thinking, or make you wiser

As for the Op.. As Binis would say, your case loghor ,, you need God's touch personally. I think you should try and meet you pastor, tell him everything; then he should be able to see how to talk to your sister's ex... Let's start from there.

If you can redeem your sister's relationship, maybe she could bounce back..

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Pavore9: 5:20am On Jan 08, 2020
eki2000:
It's not good to be mean on people. Why did the sister take them as nobody. It is always painful when one is given no regards.

Does the OP and her baby daddy have regards for themselves? All OP is thinking of is getting married to the guy, ask what has the guy been doing for the past 5 years he impregnated the OP at 15 but rather smoking and drinking while squatting in a room with friends. OP is not sorry for what they did but the realization of no more free money from the sister.

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 5:20am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Yes my guy is a good guy because he didn't abandoned me when I was pregnant until now he still here with me, he respect me and take care of me and our daughter. He didnt had any bad intention towards my sister but the insults were too much for him to bear . As human we sometimes makes mistakes which we later regret.
quote author=ireneidiva post=85587264]
You said your guy is a good guy. This is what good guys do? Good guys impregnate 15 year olds? Good guys frame people up?

Are you still justifying evil? How naive can you be?
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Juliearth(f): 5:24am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
She doesn't care about me because if she did want the best for me , she would would support me and my guy to be together and establish a business for us instead she wanted me to break up with him to become a single mom as if she would have marry me or even take care of my child the way her father does. That's something she cannot do because theres nobody that will take care of my child like her father. He has better plans but things are just difficult for him. He is a good man he can never ask me to kill any of my relatives because If that was the case then it would have kill my sister long time ago and I'm not stupid to do such things. Yes I know what we did was wrong but we only wanted revenge for her to feel the pain that she has been causing us but I just realised that it was the wrong path to take , which I'm regretting but that doesn't make us bad people please
quote author=Wetlink post=85595381]You have a very cold heart Op. I fear who no fear you.
Any reasonable person in your sisters shoes will be mad at your boyfriend or were you expecting her to pat him on the back for putting her 15year old little sister In a family way?

Your sister genuinely cares about you and that's why she'll still opt to pay your baby's school fees yet you and your, 'good' boyfriend paid her back this way[code]

If this story is anything to go by then I'm really worried about YOU.
this boyfriend of yours Is a terrible influence. I fear that one day, he may suggest you kill anyone who is against your relationship and you will gladly oblige because to you, he has your interest at heart.

My heart bleeds for you, my heart indeed bleeds.

Was your sister there when you parted your legs for the act that resulted in that baby? Should your sister "waste" money to set up a man who may make your life a living hell? Your sister does not hate your BOYfriend because he is poor but because he is a bad influence. I am done advising you, my concern is that you undo the mess you put your sister and her ex fiance.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 08, 2020
This OP is an idiot sha. You acted like a stack illiterate which i guess u are. even animals don't tow this line. u made a paedophile have such control over u? are u a simpleton? u'd better go confess 2 your sis&her bf & accept what comes after. slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CAPSLOCKED: 5:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
let me list them,

You are

Entitled
An ingrate
A wh0re
A witch
A scheming demon
A useless bitch.

People like you irk me . i hope the universe pays you in your own coin. Now that there is no hope of her even helping your child again, i hope you are happy. Whether this is fiction or not ,i have sure met people like this in real life, and i must say ,may good things be far away from you for the rest of your miserable life

MADAM YOU HAVE MADE NO SENSE. YOU'RE JUST A DUMB EMPTY-HEAD FOR USING THOSE WORDS ON A YOUNG PERSON OVER SIMPLE CORRECTABLE MISTAKES SHE IS ALREADY REMORSEFUL ABOUT.

ONCE YOU ZOMBIES SEE A TOPIC YOU ZOOM IN WITH THE FRUSTRATION YOU'VE CARRIED FROM YOUR VILLAGE SINCE CHILDHOOD TO RAIN ABUSES WITHOUT HELPING ISSUES OR PROVIDING THE REQUIRED SOLUTIONS. IDĮOTS. ALL OF YOU. IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR WORDS ON THIS FORUM ARE CAPABLE OF CAUSING MORE DAMAGES TO NOT JUST A POSTER BUT TO MANY OTHERS IN SIMILAR SITUATIONS WHEN THEY READ WHAT YOU HAVE FOR THEM. YOU'RE INSANE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ladycewhy(f): 5:57am On Jan 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MADAM YOU HAVE MADE NO SENSE. YOU'RE JUST A DUMB EMPTY-HEAD FOR USING THOSE WORDS ON A YOUNG PERSON OVER SIMPLE CORRECTABLE MISTAKE WHICH SHE IS ALREADY REMORSEFUL ABOUT.

ONCE YOU ZOMBIES SEE A TOPIC YOU ZOOM IN WITH THE FRUSTRATION YOU'VE CARRIED FROM YOUR VILLAGE SINCE CHILDHOOD TO RAIN ABUSES WITHOUT HELPING ISSUES OR PROVIDING THE REQUIRED SOLUTIONS. IDĮOTS. ALL OF YOU.
have you settled with your mother? This is a new year o.

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 08, 2020
eki2000:
You don't have sense sha.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by YorubaKing: 6:01am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Ok

Thunder fire you, I swear! Igbo pple and wickedness sha. Damn! angry

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CAPSLOCKED: 6:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
have you settled with your mother? This is a new year o.

TO BULLY ME USING MY FAMILY? THIS IS THE MOST YOU CAN DO AS I PREDICTED. YOU CAN'T DO BETTER THAN YOUR LEVEL. UPGRADE WOMAN WE'VE PASSED THE AGE OF WITCHCRAFT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by lanrefront1(m): 6:03am On Jan 08, 2020
Rubbish fakeest story
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by demoBaba: 6:04am On Jan 08, 2020
I'm tantamount.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by fairygeh(f): 6:05am On Jan 08, 2020
you treated your own blood sister in this manner just because of a guy who took advantage of you.Your sister wanted the best for you and you repaid her with evil.only God can forgive you.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Cheks5(m): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2020
what is your definition of a good guy, a guy that impregnated a 15 years old minor, smokes, drinks, is not gainfully employed and squats in one room with group of friends. you expect your sister to be happy when ever she sees you and that your efulefu of a boyfriend. seeing the both of you together reminds her of the shame you brought upon your family. if you had any atom of sense in your brain, you would have cut off with that guy and concentrate on rebuilding your life. but what did you do, you are still stuck up with the tout. well I hope you still feel the same way about him 10 to 20 years down the line. if I was your sister i would have washed my hands off you the second I saw you still hanging with that tout, after impregneting you.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ladycewhy(f): 6:07am On Jan 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

TO BULLY ME USING MY FAMILY? THIS IS THE MOST YOU CAN DO AS I PREDICTED. YOU CAN'T DO BETTER THAN YOUR LEVEL. UPGRADE WOMAN WE'VE PASSED THE AGE OF WITCHCRAFT!
oh shut up. I know the root of your tantrums so i would rather address it.

The boy that said he is suffering from maternal slavery ,buahhhhahahhah grin grin, who knows one of this days we will get to know the reason you hate your mother so much.

You hate women ,i am sure you are happy a woman is destroying another woman hence you don't want people to be hard on her cos in your mind its good for your anti- women campaign,lol ,cos i know if this was a woman doing this to a man you will have alot to say. There should be diary of mad black boy named grin capslocked

Oh i see you have even edited, you said i am insane, lol lets start with you and your campaign here because of what your mother did ,all this idiotic redpillers on this forum sef undecided.

Lest i forget ,you said i am bullying you, but na you quote me,even when my comment was hidden on page 16, you decided to seek me out,lol i am shocked you have not mentioned your redpillers friends and your baby daddy mentor to come and beat me tongue, atleast it is becoming clearer why you and your crew carry the anti-women campaign on your head like gala

7 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by GerogeI(m): 6:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Please you are not God and you have no right to say that he has no future because God is able to change his life in a minute and makes him rich

You are just a fool and a simpleton.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Successrole(m): 6:17am On Jan 08, 2020
sholay2011:
You slapped your own sister because of your 'boyfriend/husband'? shocked shocked

Then, went further to scatter her relationship/marriage? shocked

After all she did for your child (school fees when your husband can't perform his duty to provide etc.)? shocked

Sister, you are wickedness wrapped in human form. Isaiah 48:22 is for you: "There is NO peace, says the Lord, for the wicked". You'd better repent and find a way to confess your sins because you will surely reap in multiples the seeds you've sown.

Fear human beings...! 'You were happy seeing your sister like that- lose her man, her job, depressed because she insulted "your guy".
Ode, oponu...mumu of the highest order...God will visit judgment on you and that guy that plugged straw on your brain to sip out all the grey matter.

The story even sounds too bad to be true. grin
haunty no blame games, every reaction is a proportional result of an action. argue with your physics teacher or ask the angel at the gate of hell he will explain better
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Successrole(m): 6:21am On Jan 08, 2020
SlimBrawnie:

I understand how you feel. What you did was born out of long term anger which you've admitted was wronged. I'm concerned that your boyfriend still thinks she deserves what she's going through, and you say he's a nice guy? Well, he should also forgive and let go.
Looking at the history of things in your family, I won't advice you to confess to your sister directly, because I don't want you to be in a situation where you'd regret confessing as the outcome won't be pleasant at all.... But please by all means, make sure the fiancee and your sister know that this was a set up by someone who she wronged. You can get those guys that made those calls to call the fiancee again and tell him it was a set up by them all cos your sister wronged one of them. The most important thing is for your sister to put herself back together again cos if she had moved on with her life, everyone would have forgotten about what happened and you wouldn't have felt the need to confess again... I'm sure if you had furthered your education, you won't still be with your baby Dada, but because of the low self esteem you now have, you think the sun rises at his feet. There's more to life than getting married and you deserve more. Don't carry this burden in 2020,make sure they all know it was a set up. Go and sin no more. Cheers
you are smart

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Successrole(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Then you are responsible for her losing her job ... It's your actions that made her lose her job... Honestly, you don't know how you have complicated your already complicated life...
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Cheks5(m): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2020
Meliann:

Let these sentimental fools get on with their nonsense yapping. A vulnerable teenage girl gets pregnant, she feels terrible, insecure and shameful about her situation already, then her family adds salt to injury. That her sister must be very vengeful and childish. That child was given birth to 5 years ago. Isn't that enough time to forgive and move forward? Does seeing the child not bring happiness? Na wa o.

The energy she expended in making life miserable for her kid sister, should have been channelled into saving her own relationship. Those years she spent hating and cussing at her sister's lover should have been used to build a solid foundation of trust in her own relationship, but no she squandered it all on vengeance. How her fiance succumbed easily to those lies says a lot about their relationship.

Even funnier is how she cusses, abuses and rages but a man leaves her, she gets depressed so much so that she stopped going to work. I scoff. That's not how to be a strong woman. Not by cussing, not by raging. It's by something else.
this your comment just shows how shallow minded you are. how is the family suppose to move forward when the girl has refused to let them move on. How are they suppose to move on when she still brings home the guy that impregnated her at 15 to their house. she might be young and naive when the deed was done, but to still continue even now that she is an adult shows that she has no remorse for what she did. There is every tendency that the tout will still sleep with her in their own house if he was allowed. from her whole write-up, it shows that she is still sleeping with the tout.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.