Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job (106333 Views)

The Cousin My Mum Brought To My House Has Destroyed My Son / Twin Sisters Impregnated By Their Mother's Fiancé In Nasarawa, Welcome Babies / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by flakkybakky(f): 6:23am On Jan 08, 2020
U Are A Bastard
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Successrole(m): 6:26am On Jan 08, 2020
SmellingAnus:
Then you are responsible for her losing her job ... It's your actions that made her lose her job... Honestly, you don't know how you have complicated your already complicated life...
short up. she lost her job out of her rudeness and of human respect. all these low leaves that will be claiming gods because they are fortunate and has a job. wait till they meet you

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Kujo(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2020
People are advising you and you're still talking rubbish, my dear if your sister out of depression go and commit suicide that is when your bloody eyes will clear, you better do the right before it's too late. Your good guy got a 15 year old pregnant. Now you have a girl child what if she gets pregnant at age of 12 what will you do then. You're so naive and ignorant. Prick Don spiol you, you're afraid of being single mom because you want to f....king Prick always. Don't go and make use of your life if I call you idiot now nko
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CHoccolaTE: 6:39am On Jan 08, 2020
I wanted to believe this story is tales by moonlight but after seeing the different idiotic responses by Op in this thread I am convinced that she is actually so stupid to do the things she said she did. And worst part is that she thinks she is so smart and mature for her age maybe because her boyfriend used that lie to get into her pants.
Ifyjos:
Have talked and talked with her but she wasn’t not interested . She just wanted me to break up with him so I can become a single mother something I don’t want in my life. My guy currently situation is not permanent and I have faith some day he will be richer than my sister ex fiancé and we will live happy
Part of your problem is that you are jealous of your sister's progress in life. Even if you don't agree. You are jealous. After spoiling your own life with your foolishness and bad decisions you are now angry to see her marrying a rich man that is not responsible for your NFA Marlian boyfriend. Problem is that when you were making plans to destroy her life you didn't know that your conscience will not let you rest.

Ifyjos:
. It’s almost 4am and my mind is not at peace

Oh you wanted peace of mind after taking another person's peace and happiness? Continue to dey find am. Yeye pikin

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CHoccolaTE: 6:41am On Jan 08, 2020
Modified
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CHoccolaTE: 6:44am On Jan 08, 2020
Modified
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by PapaAdanna: 6:48am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless

Calling you a DEVIL is an understatement!
You are a misfortune in that family
That is why at 15 you are already having sex with marlians.
Useless thing
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

Thanks a lot , I don’t want her to die but I just don’t know how to do it. I remembered the day he dumped her, she came home crying her eyes out and she asked me if I was behind this or if I know anyone behind , I strted crying (fake tears to improve my innocence ) and swear I didn’t do it that I would never hurt her , she said is okey she knows that’s I can never harmed her but if she found out about the idiots that did it , she will never ever forgive him/ her , now am scared how will she feel knowing I was the one and pretended as if I’m innocent. I have been taking care of her since for her not to have any ideas it’s me but i think if she found out she will forget all the good things that I did for her and she will just hate me and all the family will be against me . It’s almost 4am and my mind is not at peace
A man's enemies are those of his household. You have murdered peace..... You have murdered your sister.... Your boyfriend will murder you..... Poverty will be your perfect companion... Depression of your sister is a child's play compared with your forthcoming depression.... Mind you that boyfriend is never going to marry you...
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by PapaAdanna: 6:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Successrole:

short up. she lost her job out of her rudeness and of human respect. all these low leaves that will be claiming gods because they are fortunate and has a job. wait till they meet you
If you surport this girl, you will have such misfortune as a child.

That girl is a disaster

You are here talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by YummySuits(f): 6:52am On Jan 08, 2020
dominique:
What I can deduce here is a wicked, envious sister who's out to destroy her sister who's doing better than her. Only when she succeeds that she realizes that she has bitten off the finger that feeds her. Who is goin to pay your daughters school fees now huh? Your irresponsible babydaddy?

I had to stop reading at this point, you're not only jealous you're wickedly entitled as well. Why should your sister establish a business for you and thug that impregnated you? She owes either of you nothing especially him. Is that why he impregnated you as a minor? To get handouts from your family? If you were my sister, I would never want you to continue any form of relationship with that man. That doesn't mean I don't love you or want the best for you. Your sister wants a better life for you but you're too young, naive, and blinded by lust to realize this.

The main problem with her is the spirit of Entitlement!!! Once you have that, every other bad feeling you can think of follows. (Envy, hatre etc).

Dear Op, what she does with her money is not your business. Your are siblings quite all right, but you are in no way entitled to her money. You mentioned she pays school fees when your baby daddy does, is that not enough She's not obligated to but she does it. Since the insults always come when your baby daddy is around, you could have worked out a means for him to totally to avoid her until she sees the responsible side that only you see, and accepts him.

The earlier you right your wrong, the better. Call your folks and own up, so they can talk to the fiance, and get back the life you stole from her.

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Cutehector(m): 6:55am On Jan 08, 2020
If your sister dies as a result of your wickedness, her blood is in your hands and you know what? Same depression will fall on you and whatever happens to you, I dont give a fvck!

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Ladycewhy(f): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2020
CHoccolaTE:
I wanted to believe this story is tales by moonlight but after seeing the different idiotic responses by Op in this thread I am convinced that she is actually so stupid to do the things she said she did. And worst part is that she thinks she is so smart and mature for her age maybe because her boyfriend used that lie to get into her pants.

Part of your problem is that you are jealous of your sister's progress in life. Even if you don't agree. You are jealous. After spoiling your own life with your foolishness and bad decisions you are now angry to see her marrying a rich man that is not responsible for your NFA boyfriend poverty. Problem is that when you were making plans to destroy her life you didn't know that your conscience will not let you rest.

Oh you wanted peace of mind after taking another person's peace and happiness? Continue to dey find am. Yeye pikin
reading her responses shows the girl is evil. I went through her replies and i fear for her elder sister. Even in the future this girl will still be capable of doing alot of damage to her family members out of jealousy.Its this kind of people that can arrange to kidnap and kill their siblings because their sibling didn't give them the money they asked for.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Gloriagee(f): 6:57am On Jan 08, 2020
I agree with this. The guy will always have doubts bout her loyalty to loved ones. But the story Kent be true...

Acidosis:
You and your pedophilic boyfriend deserve to be re-arrested. Go and beg for forgiveness and get ready to face the consequence of your actions. You think your chimney drunken-master boyfriend will respect you for what you did to your own blood? Girl, you haven't seen anything.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 08, 2020
1Sharon:

So a 24yr old slept with a 15yr old? He took advantage of you sorry.

But at least he claims the child.
A 24 year old would be concerned about you reading your books ,actually that is statutory rape....

Anyway,my concern is why at 29 he has nothing doing for himself

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by bright94: 6:59am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
My story is long but I will cut short. I’m 20 years old and I have a 5 years old daughter , I’m still with her father but we are not living together. I’m still at home with my parents.

My elder sister is a banker she is engaged and her fiancé is a doctor, they were supposed to get married this February 2020. My elder sister Hates my guy a lot just because he is not educated, has no money, he drinks and Smokes but he is a good guy, he doesn’t beat or cheat on me , he gives money for our daughter upkeeps and she goes to school he is paying her school fees but sometime when he doesn’t have my sister will be paying but she will insult the hell out of me that I ruined my life by giving birth at a young age , I should have closed my legs she just says many things that really hurting me sometimes I cried and Whenever she sees my guy she will insulting him threatening to pour him hot water.

So it happened in July , our parents traveled to the village because my dad was very sick so my guy visited me at home and she came and saw him , she got angry and started raining insult at him as usual and I got angry and slapped her which lead to a very serious fight and she arrested me and my fiancé and we came out after 3 days my guy had to sign undertaken that he should not step his foot in our house again.

So he promised to deal with her in a way she will regret and I supported him, so we have decided to destroyed her relationship with her fiancé by arranging lots of boys and girls who are my guys friends to start calling her fiancé and threatening him to leave their girlfriends alone or they will kill him, so we had 7 boys and 2 girls also called him claiming that my sister is dating their husbands so he should warned her or they will do worse. Everything went according to our plans and we have succeed in destroying her relationship that her fiancé dumped her and cancelled the marriage in October.

She hasn’t been well since, she lost her job , she is totally depressed and all she does is crying and she lost so much weigh. I was so happy seeing her like that because she deserved it but I pretend like I care when I didn’t but now I just feel so bad because her condition is getting worsened.

Seeing her going to the hospital today really broke my heart and made me regretting what I and my guy did to her but I don’t know how to help her again. I wish I could talk to her and tell her everything we did and beg for her forgiveness but I’m scared because everybody in the family will hate me, they will disown me and throw me out of the house and I have nowhere else to go with my child. My guy stays with friends in a one room house.

I’m Feeling helpless
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by CHoccolaTE: 7:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Ladycewhy:
reading her responses shows the girl is evil. I went through her replies and i fear for her elder sister. Even in the future this girl will still be capable of doing alot of damage to her family members out of jealousy.Its this kind of people that can arrange to kidnap and kill their siblings because their sibling didn't give them the money they asked for.

Just imagine.
What kind of cold blooded person is this?
1. She believes she is not responsible for her sisters joblessness because all she did was end her relationship.
2. She feels entitled to her sisters money, asking why the sister hasn't started business for her
3. She is still here fantasizing that her boyfriend will one day be richer than her sisters ex fiance even after what she did.

OP is a very selfish and foolish person and I cast and blind such people from ever coming into my life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by newmoney133: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2020
That is why we should be careful to involve our self in people's issue.if a 15years old can be happy that her life is been destroyed and sees nothing wrong with her actions at 20.who are we to take panadoll for her headache.if this story is true God will diffinately punish you and you will learn through the hard way that your boyfriend is an agent of Satan.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by toprealman: 7:05am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

I’m Feeling helpless
anger, youth, shallow thinking, wrong foundation......list goes on and on.
Look for her man. Go with your crew......confess and apologize. Back it up with evidence.
Try and be more responsible......there is more to life than leg opening. Na you go still tire
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Gloriagee(f): 7:05am On Jan 08, 2020
I pity you!!! So, what have you been doing to improve yourself?

Ifyjos:
I was 14 when we started dating and very matured , he choose me because he knew I wasn’t childish like my other age mate. Anyways that’s a story from another day , right I’m thinking how to resolve this problem. I want my sister to be happy again
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by EgunMogaji2: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2020
The fiancé is a major dolt for breaking the engagement without concrete proof.

As for you. Well let me be careful so I don’t get banned.

I really like my friends, Smith and Wesson. They are very smart and know how to solve this kind of issue.

3 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by JaneKenedy: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:

I’m Feeling helpless

It is late but you never can tell, Like someone advised, prove to her fiancee that you were behind that, get him to know that your sister could never have cheated on him, explain how you planned it and ready to face any punishment. Also blame him for not trusting his fiancee who loves him very much.

Then for your sister, start by going to your mum to narrate this your story to her, she would help you and take you to your sister. Any reaction she takes let her be for then but keep asking for forgiveness all your life.

My dear, you are 20 years and you are still saying you will do this and that? Did you stay at home for 5years doing nothing. Get up and behave like a mother. Do sales girl, go back to school, learn a skill, combine school with any option you are taking.
To make amend, stop collecting anything for your daughter from your people, start providing for her and your self too make it as soon as you can.

As for the boyfriend, don't wait for someone to tell you he should be your past, you connived with an outsider to ruin your own family's happiness. Children of this generation are something else. Ever heard of Family first?
To appease your family he should stop seeing you except he changes his way. You are from a decent home dating a drug addict.

Your only saviour is to come clean and change your ways. If e reach to Barb your hair, stop eating sef to show your sincerity, please do. Be truely remorseful. Be true to yourself too. Ask God for forgiveness, pray for your sister. Help her recover and be careful with her too. Because she would be shock and might try to harm you depending on the kind of person she is.
You get mind treat your sister like that....what you committed is equivalent to murder. Anything one does that affect another's means of livelihood is equivalent to murder.
So I hope this helps. You are no longer a child, grow up. I girl in my village gave birth at 12 yrs, Js3. She died some few years ago, you need to see her energy before we lost her. People kept admiring her strength. You are here dey Yan nonsense. You should be ashamed of yourself oo

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by PENCHANTMARTINS: 7:06am On Jan 08, 2020
If your story is true! The only way to help your sister is to tell more lies and how will you do so? Get the 7 guys and the 2 girls to call again telling your sister's fiancee that they mistook him for someone else, and it was the wrong number they've been calling and that they don't even know your sister and him, that way you will be saving yourself from being disowned by your family. I hope this works.
Another way out is to come out clean. Go to your sister's fiancee and confess all you have done and plead with him for he's forgiveness, once you are able to do so, get him to apologise and talk to your sister before you confess to your sister. Once your fiancee is able to forgive and accept you, and then accept to take back your sister, it will be easier for your sister to forgive you. Good luck
Another thing I don't understand is how you could do this to someone who pays your child's school fees. I wonder!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by eenai(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2020
You are simply a witchcraft. You are evil and only shedding crocodile tears now.
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by xperiencelove(m): 7:06am On Jan 08, 2020
I salute your wickedness. You gave birth at 15 years meaning guys has been bonking you by 12 or 13 years yet you did this to your blood sister that bails you out whenever your irresponsible guy was cashless. If you are your sister, won't you do more than her? Getting pregnant at 15 mean you are so wayward and disobedience and the guy bonking you before you even became 15 is a pedophile
and a mard and irresponsible follow. Once again, I hail thy wickedness.
Ifyjos:

I’m Feeling helpless
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 08, 2020
ojun50:
what you did is very bad but if you want to make amends you should start with yr sister fiance, by opening up every tin to him and what lead to yr action..

seriously you wen too far

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Gloriagee(f): 7:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Cos she loves, knows you deserve more and that u can be better than this. Your sis works in a bank n was in a proper relationship. Don't you want better for yourself? If she's minding her business, will she give money to help with your child's education? May God have mercy on you

Ifyjos:
Yes it is her money and she doesn’t owe me anything, but what can’t she mind her business and let me and my guy be in peace?

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Resurgent2016: 7:15am On Jan 08, 2020
samworthyever:
You behave like a kid. You father is sick instead of you to join hands with your to restore his health you are busy killing yourself and destroying your family for a guy who has no future. Your stupidity has no grade.

The man with the crystal ball who knows who has a future and who doesn't, well done
Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by eyinjuege: 7:16am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
I slapped her for disrespecting my guy in front of our innocent child , I didn’t like the way she wa raining insult at him calling him all bad names under the sun just because he is poor.

Your guy shouldn't be sleeping in your home because your parents are away. That's disrespectful to your parents, especially since he wouldnt do that if they were around.
Your innocent child would unfortunately still partake of the repercussions of your sins.

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Resurgent2016: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Please you are not God and you have no right to say that he has no future because God is able to change his life in a minute and makes him rich

You may just have confessed to your sister because your on nairaland frontpage. You either delete all your details here or you go and confess to her. It's better she hears it from you rather than from other sources online

1 Like

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by Gloriagee(f): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2020
But you can get pregnant for him. Anyway, I know you are trolling.
You can't be serious. Eleyin gidi gan

Ifyjos:
He doesn’t have his own place yet but soon. How can I go and live with him when he hasn’t paid my pride price yet ?

5 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by EhisChelsea1(m): 7:18am On Jan 08, 2020
Ifyjos:
Honestly I don’t know yet but I will try. She is asleep next to me and I wish I can wake her up and confess , but my heart is beating faster

Just take the first step. Get someone u know ur sister fiancée will listen to and go talk to him. Let him know the truth and why u did what u did. Start from there and please, do that today.

Yes, your family won't be happy with u for what you did (no one will). Your sister will be mad at you but trust me, with time, in a few months time, thry will get over it and u all will relate as family again. Blood is always thicker dan water...

Take action now before u end up destroying what is left of your family.... Do the right thing now that ur sister is still alive... Believe me, if she die in d state, with the way u are going, u will end uo losing ur mind and ur bf will move on...

If u dont mind, send me a DM so we help u in any we can as u make amends....

May God help u and give u the courage to do the right thing

2 Likes

Re: I Destroyed My Sister Relationship With Her Fiancé And She Lost Her Job by 1Sharon(f): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Michellekabod2:

A 24 year old would be concerned about you reading your books ,actually that is statutory rape....

Anyway,my concern is why at 29 he has nothing doing for himself

Lol, clearly the birth of his child 5 yrs ago wasnt enough of a drive, cos at 29 he should have his own place and a secure job.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (49) (Reply)

Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / Woman Batters Husband During Sex Over Huge Manhood In South Africa (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.