Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,875 members, 7,810,333 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US (80528 Views)

Waiting Time In Queue To Pay Respects To Queen Elizabeth II Stretches To 19 Hour / Jovenel Moïse, The President Of Haiti Assassinated / US President, John Kennedy Assassinated In His Open Top State Car On This Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by OhiOfIhima: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Nothing like hypocrisy, they are doing what is right. The U.S cannot be bullying anything and anyone and think they can get away with it. Iraq is telling them to pack their loads and leave their country, the Pentagon says if Iraq wants them to leave they would pay for all their military bases and refund the money they've spent in the Iraqi war. Like make tennant dey dictate for me in my own house? Your rent has expired and I'm telling you to leave , you said before you leave I must refund all the previous rents you paid .. This same idiots killed an innocent man who fought tooth and nail for the freedom a and peace of iranians. You took him out with a lame excuse that he was planning an imminent attack. Okay provide a classified document to back your claims he stylishly ignored the request. Until you all realize that the USA is the biggest terrorists of the 21st century, they will continue to commit more attrocities. They created Al Qaeda, they created isis , they were partially responsible for the establishment of Al shabab. And they will create more.

Tell them brother.. if this man was a terrorist, he wouldn't have had sympathy of his people.

Over sabi Nigerians, we want to claim now that we know the man( Soleimani) than Iranians themselves.

Let us leave international politics alone n face our boko Haram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by kelvindj98: 10:30am On Jan 08, 2020
prettyboi1:

Lol...some of you talk so ignorantly and yet so confidently. You know nothing about international relations, obviously. Stick to your hobbies and forget mainstream propaganda.
Shey u dey mind all these mumu. CNN propaganda has shaped their thought. If not for Russia's intervention in Syria, the country would have fallen to Islamist Extremist harmed by America.
Yet some idiots here are cheering the US, thinking they are anti Islam.
Even I fell for that chemical weapons ruse that Obama used to attack Assad and weaken his military. Not even knowing that Assad was a Moderate Muslim who actually protected Christians in Syria.

10 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Truckpusher(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
I swear bro

I laughed at people that think Russia, a Caucasian Christian country will side with Muslim dominated country without getting anything.

Russia only want middle East oil and sell weapons to them, that's all.
The oil might not be the topmost priority but regional control and one big market to sell weapons.

They'll encourage Iran to start what they can't finish at least they'll sell enough weapon to Iran to prolong the war.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by majamajic(m): 10:30am On Jan 08, 2020
grin

world politics
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pansophist(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
chronique:

You just talk like someone that doesn't have sense. You don't have adequate info on what went down in Syria but you are quick to call Russia a hypocrite nation. I bet you were not alive when Obama was giving arms and ammunition to a group of rebels who America described as moderate rebels, to fight the Syrian government. Those same rebels turned over those arms to Isis and were using it to destabilize Syria. It wasn't until Russia and Iran came into the picture and joined forces with the Syrian government before they could quell the attacks from those rebels and Isis. Most of you have your heads firmly stuck in the arse of the US to the point that you trade objectivity for sentiments.

Blame him not. Normally when people are exposed to subjective truth from CNN, FOX, BBC and the general western media, they tend no to see things for what it is. So far, the coalition of Russia, Iran, and Syria has brought more progress to the Middle East in short period, than America for all its period there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
[quote author=Kingpele post=85608632][/quote]

Speak on realities. The slain aid workers why not show solidarity to them. If I presented facts in my discussion, why not present facts too rather than slide to rants
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by limitless777(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
Russia; The Green Snake in the Green Grass

GRAMMAR: There's nothing like "green grass". ALL grasses r synonymous with the green colour .

"The (green) snake in the grass".

5 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by backnbeta(f): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Russia is evil undecided
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Astark: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
laiza:
Errm eskis sir, UK is not going to war, not anytime soon. Isreal already backed out, Saudi Arabia wouldnt dare, France may or may not depending on which pant Emmanuel Macron is putting on the day US strikes Iran again, Angela Merkel would never go to war with Iran, not after holding on to trapped Iran money in German banks, the fear of Russia is the beginning of wisdom for that woman anyway, and Japam.....you make me laugh in swahilli or let me say open Island waters.

What you lot do not understand is this; China will probably want to be an umpire like they have always done in the past but when they remember Huawei and all the ban Donald Trump placed on Chinese goods they will want to reconsider. Russia will supply ballistic missles to Iraq, but we all know it is for Iran and they will definitely join the war, the question is when, because just like China, Germany, Japan and Iran....they all have one thing in common now, getting Donald Trump to apologize or at least get served with the same plate he served them all the trade wars.
you think this is a movie right? You think this is one kind of film, you do understand the meaning of allies right?

grin so Israel and Saudi Arabia that have been fighting iran ever since will suddenly not help USA that supplies all their weapons? grin

You do know the meaning of hydro Christianity and how many Israeli are country America?

Iran can't win this war and USA will used this opportunity to steal their oil like how they did to iraq
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Cherrybae(f): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
I thank Buhari for backing America and his assurances to deploy our gallant soldiers to the middle east to support America.
Nigeria indeed the giant of Africa
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Jaspero94(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:
Russia the backbone to rogue/thug culture that promotes destruction of innocent lives

Russia you are not above God and will pay for your heinous crimes and hypocrisy in promoting destruction of lives across the world. From Syria to Iran. Russia is puffed to the third heavens but will crumble to the bottom of the sea, you chief supporter of destruction and death of innocent lives.

We dare you Russia to show where you showed solidarity to the slain innocent aid workers. Hypocrisy angry Shall anyone stand against the almighty and live to testify of the aftermath angry

So America and its western allies that has jointly killed millions of people over the years is nothing to you. Russia is a necessary evil that balances the equation. Imagine a powerless Russia, America and UK will dictate to the whole world what to do. Russia and Putin puts in balance. So my dear Russia is not going anywhere soon

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by GodSaklek(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
Russia, China, iran, Iraq, Qatar

vs USA, UK,france,saudi Arabia,israel,germany And Japan

Wow

Continue to deceive yourself, u think Israel Saudi, Germany and France will be so stupid to support US?
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by healthserve(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
pansophist:

Are you referring to Russia or US? Seems like you got it incorrect. shocked

To Russia my dearest brother
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Bellotelli: 10:32am On Jan 08, 2020
THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD BE shocked shocked
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by chronique(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2020
prettyboi1:

Lol...some of you talk so ignorantly and yet so confidently. You know nothing about international relations, obviously. Stick to your hobbies and forget mainstream propaganda.

I tire. Don't know how people can be this ignorant with so much information on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by mrvitalis(m): 10:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:

Wow
Germany and Japan would fight along side america? How old are u please

3 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Astark: 10:33am On Jan 08, 2020
Truckpusher:
The oil might not be the topmost priority but regional control and one big market to sell weapons.

They'll encourage Iran to start what they can't finish at least they'll sell enough weapon to Iran to prolong the war.
exactly what the western world are known for.

Russia can never attack USA because of iran, never. They will only sell weapons to iran which will bring them profits
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Mac2016(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2020
Russia would not have been an onlooker in the world,S major field of play...

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pansophist(m): 10:33am On Jan 08, 2020
kelvindj98:

Shey u dey mind all these mumu. CNN propaganda has shaped their thought. If not for Russia's intervention in Syria, the country would have fallen to Islamist Extremist harmed by America.
Yet some idiots here are cheering the US, thinking they are anti Islam.
Even I fell for that chemical weapons ruse that Obama used to attack Assad and weaken his military. Not even knowing that Assad was a Moderate Muslim who actually protected Christians in Syria.

Ask them to point out the atrocities of the Russians, and watch them go silent. I used to fear and detest Russia and Putin before, not until I visited Russia, start listening to alternative news and could see that the lies about Russia was completely fabricated. The west just hate the fact that Russia is a regional power, and a contender to their status as a unilateral power.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by igbesachick: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:

Wow

only japan one country alone can finish russia and china, this already happened in world war two.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Astark: 10:34am On Jan 08, 2020
mrvitalis:

Germany and Japan would fight along side america? How old are u please
You do know the meaning of allies right? Forget this online propaganda. When the leader of NATO calls, allies assembled
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by BabaO2: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Russia is not at the top, they are at the pedestal just as Iran and Iraq. Russia can't survive war with any of the European powers: Germany, France, Britain even Italy.
Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by laiza(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:
you think this is a movie right? You think this is one kind of film, you do understand the meaning of allies right?

grin so Israel and Saudi Arabia that have been fighting iran ever since will suddenly not help USA that supplies all their weapons? grin

You do know the meaning of hydro Christianity and how many Israeli are country America?

Iran can't win this war and USA will used this opportunity to steal their oil like how they did to iraq
Pls tell me only one time that Japan or Saudi has in anytime in history attacked Iran?

It has never happen. Saudi only do proxy wars and Japan is mightier, no doubt but the question is why should they join the war with Iran? What do they have to gain in it?

It is no movie, this is world politics ogbeni. It is as clear as spring water.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pansophist(m): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2020
healthserve:

To Russia my dearest brother

So can you give examples of the destruction as Russia has done so far? Please, examples not just accusations

2 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by thugRat: 10:35am On Jan 08, 2020
Can’t wait for this war to start ehh... make i come go clean that bazooka and m-16 wer my grandpa dash me that year grin grin..

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Astark: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2020
GodSaklek:

Continue to deceive yourself, u think Israel Saudi, Germany and France will be so stupid to support US?
keep listening to CNN and other news media that report on petty issues .

They are allies, trade partners and same organisation.

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by Nwaonyishi69: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2020
To me and even any Western elite of substance, Trump was wrong. Iran may not be strong enough for this fight but all international rules were violated by Trump in this assassination. My prayer is that his 'hard man show' for american electoral victory may not plunge the world into a global chaos. It still baffles me how Americans picked a pun star, with questionable intelligence, for the office of the president.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by GamalNasser: 10:36am On Jan 08, 2020
Koval12:
Putin is the most dangerous man alive. Believe me, he has unsettled America more than Iran have done.

Remember that Russia meddled with the election that brought Trump into Power to the destruction of America.

After Devil, fear Putin!!

Even after all investigation that prove Russia had nothing to do with Trump's victory your shallow mind wants to think otherwise

1 Like

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by pansophist(m): 10:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Truckpusher:
Trusting Russia will be Iran's greatest undoing.

Those Caucasians will close rank when the chips are down. Besides Putin won't risk his throne to save some Persians.

Damn, lots of brainwashed people here.

Can you give examples of any historical events where Russia has betrayed an ally? I wait smiley

3 Likes

Re: Russian Military Pays Respects To Soleiman Assassinated By The US by igbesachick: 10:37am On Jan 08, 2020
Astark:

Wow

china has already been finished by the chinese, every chinese is an american-worshipper.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

La Palma: 'World’s Luckiest House’ Miraculously Stands Alone (Pictures, Video) / King Charles' First Full Day On The Throne (Pictures) / Idriss Deby Visits Injured Soldiers After Rcent Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.