Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (114305 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by jaszplus12(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Theatre commander who took to his heels and run behind his seargents and warrant officers for protection is that one a theatre commander.
Sir, if you can keep calm under a few shots over your head in a gun duel why not join the army instead of mocking those who volunteered to do so to keep you safe. Take my challenge: join ANY army of any country of your choice and ask to be deployed to the front line.
Commenting when ugly situations occur should not be the way you did.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by samtol4(m): 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
All the military personnel from the North should be posted to the North to face Boko haram . Let the soldiers from other part of the region stay away from this Boko haram stuff . It is certain there are agent of government working hand in hand with Boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by isaacprinz(m): 9:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Call the useless senior officer ... I can type whatever and anything I want. Moreover use your head, that must have been the situation that played out or you think he would have faced them openly?
continue typing under your blanket, I won't banter words with you.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by isaacprinz(m): 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Say what??
disregard my mention pls wasn't referring to you. sad
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Boyooosa(m): 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
True dey smell
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by KingAzubuike(f): 9:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
isaacprinz:
continue typing under your blanket, I won't banter words with you.
Get out of here my friend. You think we are cowards like you Yoruba people. Lol na theatre commander u wan use dey threaten me online. You are a comedian. His predecessors what have they done in combating Boko Haram in the last decade ? What have they done.? For a whole theatre commander to be ambushed like sewer rat shows how weak the whole system is.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by zoedew: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Theatre commander who took to his heels and run behind his seargents and warrant officers for protection is that one a theatre commander.

When you should be applauding our men for their gallantry! The only downside I see in this matter is that it is expected of the men to have cleared the path of the General via recce. Not good for the reputation of a fighting force to have a General in that kind of scenario. For me, that’s a General who has seen battle!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Greenback: 9:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Lolsssssss grin grin grin
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Greenback: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
yarimo:
support your claim with videos.

Typing from somewhere hidden
grin

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by bilulu(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
post=85620995:

May these evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.
So instead of you to call on the government to flush out these groups you have resulted to prayers. My brother your prayers won't be answered unless you call on the government to do their work.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Awaja(m): 9:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
It’s like you were with BH during the attack?
How come you’re this privy to this intel’s?
Guy muru anya .

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Mrexcell(m): 9:42pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sweeetheart:
If this Bokoharam is not political and a tool in the hand of Northerners how did Bokoharam got to know the commander is on a mission to visit the new deployed troops

This shows there are many saboteurs in the military giving those sponsoring these beast information

What do you expect when the govt keeps recruiting former bokoharam members into the Nigerian military because of tribal and religious reasons there is bound to be sabotage.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Niaja4real(m): 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
dre11:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/boko-haram-insurgents-ambush-top-military-commander-maj-gen-olusegun-adeniyi.html
That was a soft target attack na shocked shocked shocked
Wake me up when a hard target attack occur...
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Princewell2012(m): 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sweeetheart:
If this Bokoharam is not political and a tool in the hand of Northerners how did Bokoharam got to know the commander is on a mission to visit the new deployed troops

This shows there are many saboteurs in the military giving those sponsoring these beast information

You haven't seen anything yet. There is something I wanted to say, hmm but I reserve my comments.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Ken4Christ: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
There are some in the army definitely working for the Boko Haram. They know all the movement of the army sent on specific assignment and disseminate useful information to Boko Haram. But God will expose them all in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by NicemanJosh(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
And when did u hear that theatre commanders are immortals? Your type sef na gun sound go faint you. Come to Maiduguri and stop hiding under ur phone to type nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by yusmore(m): 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
yarimo:
Help me tell am o
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by yusmore(m): 9:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Get out of here my friend. You think we are cowards like you Yoruba people. Lol na theatre commander u wan use dey threaten me online. You are a comedian. His predecessors what have they done in combating Boko Haram in the last decade ? What have they done.? For a whole theatre commander to be ambushed like sewer rat shows how weak the whole system is.
Some people get mouth die
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by LabDNA: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sweeetheart:

As long as there are hausa and fulani muslims in the Nigeria army, Boko haram will continue to get reliable intel on troop movements and deployments.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Tembebe: 9:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
isaacprinz:
this is not child's play bro. Spreading such fake news against a senior officer of the federal republic of Nigeria is a punishable offense. The fact that you were opportune to type your gibberish with a free WiFi doesn't make you more of a man. I bet you can't even stand a street banger knockout show not to talk of gunshots from miles away. Be guided. Because When the [/b]chicks[b] are down nairaland likes and shares won't save you.
the chips
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by isaacprinz(m): 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

must it always be about tribe, for your information I am not a Yoruba man, and using abusive words on me is totally unacceptable. You can always make your point without insults, I may just let this slide, Be guided once again.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by isaacprinz(m): 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

must it always be about tribe, for your information I am not a Yoruba man, and using abusive words on me is totally unacceptable. You can always make your point without insults, I may just let this slide, Be guided once again.

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by FJaythahomeboy: 10:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
The year twenty twenty is starting on a deadly note. Everybody eye done open. The end of the world or life is drawing near. May we not be caught in the cross fire. Protect yourself and your family with the blood of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Correcto: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
They way you Nigerians talk about war like Nigeria has really fought war? Honestly I bet you don't know what it means to start a war or end war. Pray you don't experience war.
OROSUNBOLB:

Where he comes from,men don't disguise as women in the midst of battle and run away! They see it (war) to the end. We all know who the real cowards are .
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Insectkiller: 10:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

U just spoke thrash.. U are a waste.. DSS is on ur case from now henceforth..

We shall take u up just d way we took d 'masterminder of falsified Buhari's/kadijats wedding'

U shall see us soon - dss
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Paul112(m): 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
It was acted jor
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by LZAA: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
yarimo:

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by otokx(m): 11:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
yarimo:

He should also add subtitles.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Lonelypacifist6: 11:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
technikwaly depeated, grin grin grin smileyk laugh in south west is safe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Let's Have Your Complaints Here / Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.