Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (114265 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by emmatuegbe(m): 2:00pm On Jan 09, 2020
I smell insider tip off. How were they able to identify his vehicle and concentrated their fire on him. This is what is making the fight difficult, becuase insiders in Nigerian Army are regularly furnishing the boko guys up to date info. Worse is when the military commander is from the South. The commander may also have protected himself with "Bendel Insurance" from Ijebu.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by T9ksy(m): 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2020
ShawnT:
Sabi man wey don cook himself, it will take more than bullets to kill the afonja commander...kudos my gallant general

Abi o jare!!!

If the Theatre commander is a yaminri, you will have seen these hate-filled bigot singing his praise as in " oh what a gallant soldier".

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by shakmati(m): 2:23pm On Jan 09, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

If you've been listening to them or the news rather than spewing thrash and exposing how stupid you are, perhaps you would have known that their major objective is to create an Islamic caliphate.

If they truly have a socio-economic reason for fighting, let them face the government instead of the innocent poor people they claim to be representing.

Understand that there's no justification for killing innocent people, not in history and never will there be one.

On a scale of stupidity, you most probably rank higher than I do as you obviously cannot separate rational thoughts from your emotions. If you have followed the history of the NE insurgency you would know that ISWAP has become a seperate group from BH. ISWAP has concentrated on targeting government officials and 'unbelievers'. You sit on your comfy chair and claim there's no justification for killing innnocent people yet tons of people are out there seeking to kill someone for religion's sake. The point is if there's local support for an uprising, is it not better dealing with root causes than fighting an endless war? I have not so far claimed support for any armed group but I am only insisting we deal with root cause rather than symptoms and you dare call me stupid. You are very stupid and idiotic. I also suspect it runs in your lineage. Learn to deal with issues without getting emotional..or else you are no different from BH. Mankey!
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by T9ksy(m): 2:35pm On Jan 09, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Do you know that the person you replied is worst than the lady he is cautioning.

He is a known tribal bigot here. His original moniker is Demdem

First of all, am not "Demdem". I have never had any reason to change or use a different moniker from T9ksy or T3ksy (which happens to be my car's PPN). Check my post history if in any doubt. I leave such infantile antics to your brothers, east of the niger. That's your collective stock in trade.

Secondly, if that ignoramus who concocted such fallacious tales about the yoruba commander is what you guys calls a "lady" then am truly sorry for your generation. In sane clime, she will rightly labelled a "mofo b.i.t.ch".

And lastly, just because you can spell the word doesn't necessarily mean, you know it's true meaning as it's evident in your post.
In fact, you and your sister are the quintessential bigot.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by akeboy(m): 2:41pm On Jan 09, 2020
thank God this evil doers never succeed their plans.... may God continue to protect our military officers on duty post.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2020
shakmati:

On a scale of stupidity, you most probably rank higher than I do as you obviously cannot separate rational thoughts from your emotions. If you have followed the history of the NE insurgency you would know that ISWAP has become a seperate group from BH. ISWAP has concentrated on targeting government officials and 'unbelievers'. You sit on your comfy chair and claim there's no justification for killing innnocent people yet tons of people are out there seeking to kill someone for religion's sake. The point is if there's local support for an uprising, is it not better dealing with root causes than fighting an endless war? I have not so far claimed support for any armed group but I am only insisting we deal with root cause rather than symptoms and you dare call me stupid. You are very stupid and idiotic. I also suspect it runs in your lineage. Learn to deal with issues without getting emotional..or else you are no different from BH. Mankey!

And your empty- skulled self has not even thought about the needless deaths of the Innocents in the destruction of "Government officials"? Who are the unbelievers, are they not part of the poor in the society? You are not only stupid, I can now see that you're also mentally derailed! Insane, to put it simply.

Use the little grey matter in your head, if you have any, and answer these questions.

Why kill "unbelievers" in your struggle when you know that the Government is the root cause of the problem, with the poor also suffering due to the lack of leadership in the area?

Why must it be Islamic?

Why must it be bloodly?

I won't answer you any longer as it shows it's a waste of my time. You're eternally insane! Bye.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by shakmati(m): 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2020
Arkmanbuddy:

And your empty- skulled self has not even thought about the needless deaths of the Innocents in the destruction of "Government officials"? Who are the unbelievers, are they not part of the poor in the society? You are not only stupid, I can now see that you're also mentally derailed! Insane, to put it simply.

Use the little grey matter in your head, if you have any, and answer these questions.

Why kill "unbelievers" in your struggle when you know that the Government is the root cause of the problem, with the poor also suffering due to the lack of leadership in the area?

Why must it be Islamic?

Why must it be bloodly?

I won't answer you any longer as it shows it's a waste of my time. You're eternally insane! Bye.

You are blockheaded as is evident in your responses. Am I the originator of any religion? Why are you asking me about killing unbelievers? Did you not see the term in italics? Why should they even be attacking the government with violence when there are more effective and democratic ways to achieve political goals? If you are not a savage bushman, you would understand that we are on the same side of this argument. But you are just too stupid and full of hate to see reason. Bleep off, my friend! D*%khead.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by yampro: 8:09am On Jan 10, 2020
[quote author=KingAzubuike post=85594206] Theatre commander who took to his heels and run behind his seargents and warrant officers for protection is that one a theatre commander. [/quote

this just shows how stupid you are. Do you think he never knew risk being a soldier b4 joining the military.
Why did ur father or you not join the military and let see how gallant you are than spewing nonsense
Sometime when i read some people comment on nairaland i just shake my head because of their lack of reasoning.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Demdem(m): 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
BlackSeptember:
Do you know that the person you replied is worst than the lady he is cautioning.

He is a known tribal bigot here. His original moniker is Demdem

Can u swear on the life of any loved one of urs that what u stated up there is true or u just enjoy displaying ur idiocy for the world to see?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.