Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,355 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:37 AM

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (114259 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by FemiMaduka(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tm
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by BlackSeptember: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Chi59:

I see. But then, a broken clock is right twice a day.
That guy is far from a broken clock rather he is a damaged one without the tick tock
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Sacramento85(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nigeria could not defeat a boko haram men who are very minute only in the north east, yet Israeli forces defeated her Arab neighbours, I mean nations under 7 days, and someone will tell me there is no God
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by crazycrypto710: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
All these their papakere news, maybe they should start wearing bodycams so that we will see true story

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by qtx(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
dre11:
Driver feared dead’ as Boko Haram attacks army commander’s convoy

https://www.thecable.ng/driver-feared-dead-as-boko-haram-attacks-army-commanders-convoy
Did you just see the names of the Army commanders? I smell a rat I hope what am smelling is not correct
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by superlanny(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
yarimo:
support your claim with videos.
you dey mind am ni.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Aremson14(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Theatre commander who took to his heels and run behind his seargents and warrant officers for protection is that one a theatre commander.
funny man, may b he should run and carry gun and return fire and protect the sergeants.

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by emae009(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
dre11:
The Theatre Commander’s convoy came under the criminals ineffective and uncoordinated fire from Anti-Aircraft Guns, Machines Guns, Rocket Propelled Grenades and some of their foot soldiers about 2 Kilometers to Auno in Kaga LGA of Borno State

https://www.thecable.ng/driver-feared-dead-as-boko-haram-attacks-army-commanders-convoy

RPGs, Anti-Aircraft Guns and the car is still in good shape??
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by airminem(f): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
smiley Yeaaaaa

As a homieeeee kindaaaa lady

i recall it was reported that bandits killed a major general ALKALI.
I can also recall it was repored that bandits killed a airforce marshal Badeh.

Now another general at stake.

What the hell do they call "NIGERIA"

Local bae is overwhelmed

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by sparog(m): 6:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
yarimo:
support your claim with videos.

You get sense
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by ashawopikin(m): 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

I am not a sympathizer. I am only being reasonable.
reasonable? Oga u are mad
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 6:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm sure the theatre commander shat himself grin
Thanks to his houseboys he woulda eaten the shít he deposited in hos uniform

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Whiteways: 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Where are the gun holes, beside your men should at least make arrest. Ole ole.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by superability(m): 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

Idiot of a human being... Being reasonable that they are insurgent fighting for a cause abi.... Must they take up arm and kill innocent people.... May that your mouth kill you there
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by smogup: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
I find it hard to believe after all these buhari will still release any bh militants these soldiers risk their lives to arrest without any persecution.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by daroz(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Anywhere there is Islam, there is always sorrow, tears & blood.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by babzo(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

Reasonable how?
Oga becareful o.
30,000 people killed is not reasonable.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
T9ksy:

Geez! You guys are just so inherently mischevious!

Without any iota of evidence, see as you are quick to malign the theatre commanders' reputation with abject lies and misinformation. Why, oh why?

Thanks to dre11, who provided us with the true information else your fellow impish, hate-filled moronns would have jumped on the bandwagon to propagate these outright lies of yours as the "gospel truth".
Just because you dont agree with something doesnt make it a lie. How did the Dre get his info from. Is this not the same BH that the same "army" claim has been decimated?
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Azmanaty: 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
post=85620995:

May these evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Na Bubu get this prayer so?
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Edyice: 6:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Major general japaa grin cheesy

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Fash20: 6:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Height of madness!

Transporting a millitary commamder in a hilux vehicle. This must be a joke.

Hezbollah is more sophisticated that NA

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Wasky101: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
you guys should enjoy the 'change' you voted for,not to forget we still have more years to go
Are you usually this stupid or u just renewed your subscription?

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 6:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
superability:

Idiot of a human being... Being reasonable that they are insurgent fighting for a cause abi.... Must they take up arm and kill innocent people.... May that your mouth kill you there
Why are you insulting him. The same government releases them and sees nothing wrong with it
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
babzo:

Reasonable how?
Oga becareful o.
30,000 people killed is not reasonable.
How many people have the government killed? How many are dying becaise of SARS and other security agencies. If you feel he is excusing BH does tye government not make excuses for BH and release the ones captured. What is he doing that is different from what the government is doing
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by seangy4konji: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
They have sacrificed the blood of the driver to appease their God...

This blood you are sucking eh
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Koolking(m): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Theatre commander who took to his heels and run behind his seargents and warrant officers for protection is that one a theatre commander.

All these sadists that take pleasure in sad news, what do you gain?

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Afamed: 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
What did you gain when you spread lies and deceit to the public?

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Racoon:
Guess it's still the same "technically defeated/thoroughly downgraded BH" that "lacks the capacity to carry out major attacks" and "attacking soft targets"?
Lol... can attest to this...
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by obowunmi(m): 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Buhari is Boko Horam.

Una no dey hear word. Dem ambush Yoruba man. grin
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by StanleyAmes: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Afamed:

What did you gain when you spread lies and deceit to the public?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion