Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,929 members, 7,810,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram (114264 Views)

Olusegun Adeniyi To Wear Major General Rank Pending Conviction Confirmation / Major-General Olusegun Adeniyi Demoted By 3 Years Over Leaked Video / General Olusegun Adeniyi Faces Court Martial Over Social Media-Related Offences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by mfm04622: 7:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

I am not a sympathizer. I am only being reasonable.

I just wish our DSS is working well! You would have been a guest of DSS, explaining what you mean with that nonsense!

What stupid reason are they fighting for? Tell us! Because since over 10 year that they have been killing people they have not told us why they are killing innocent people.
I seriously don't know why DSS is not on this platform to follow up with people that make stupid comments like this

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Egbesu1(m): 7:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Theatre commander who took to his heels and run behind his seargents and warrant officers for protection is that one a theatre commander.
this must be an Igbo guy posting this

2 Likes

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
maybe I don't get it.

is it that impossible for the Nigerian Military to dispatch aircrafts to exterminate these Boko Haram idiots and destroy their base?

abi I don't know what I'm saying?

fighting Boko Haram for like a decade now and still no victory over them.

this is so annoying.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by awa(m): 8:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
How much more bloody civilians if this could have happened to Oga
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by ofuonyebi: 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
We thank God for the escape oooo!
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by seguno2: 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
post=85620995:

May these evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

What of the evil and corrupt politicians who lied about technically defeating Boko Haram terrorists? Are they also included in your curse?
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by JohnNU(m): 8:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
post=85620995:

May these evil Boko Haram never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought this evil and satanic Boko Haram into our nation never end well in life.
Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.
Be careful what you wish for, you might be praying against you benefactor Gen. Bubu rtd.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by babzo(m): 8:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

How many people have the government killed? How many are dying becaise of SARS and other security agencies. If you feel he is excusing BH does tye government not make excuses for BH and release the ones captured. What is he doing that is different from what the government is doing

Nigerian government and Boko Haram are twins. One just needs more people alive than dead.
But NO ONE should EVER excuse Boko Haram and ISWAP. EVER.
Even Al Qaeda felt ashamed of Boko Haram.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by royal231(m): 8:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
They just tried to assassinate the southern top military ranks

It didn't work out
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Echo50(m): 8:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
The day Mr president decides to put an end to Boko haram, he will all die.
He used them to make the nation un-gorvonoble for Goodluck but failure to know that, u can't bite the hand/hands that fed you. Just ask minister of transport and boko haram. The very day a true leader assumes the position of being the president of Nija, boko will die completly. We have boko haram in police force as informats, they are in all sector of our gorvenmt playing diffrnt roles.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by D1zion: 8:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Theatre commander who took to his heels and run behind his seargents and warrant officers for protection is that one a theatre commander.
no be that one sef.them no mention how many soldiers were killed.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by kolaaderin: 8:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
CANDYDADDY:
you guys should enjoy the 'change' you voted for,not to forget we still have more years to go
Are you mad. I m sorry for people like you, was it any better during Jonathan. We are in war and it's getting cold, we will end it soon.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by hybridblood07(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
It's part of battle plan bro.
KingAzubuike:
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Kingspin(m): 8:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Political boko haram
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by donprinyo(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Gaddafiyusf:

You're one of them or sympathizer
Even our top military officers are dere sympathizers.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Kingspin(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sweeetheart:
If this Bokoharam is not political and a tool in the hand of Northerners how did Bokoharam got to know the commander is on a mission to visit the new deployed troops

This shows there are many saboteurs in the military giving those sponsoring these beast information

What concern Buhari as far as the boys are doing a good job.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Xisnin(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

ISWAP, Nairaland propagandist arm.
When ISIS was being crushed, no reasonable person remembered to be reasonable with them.
But again, when the goals aligned as is the case with Sharia, many people will side with terrorists.
SMH
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by opribo(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
What more can we do, when the a whole theatre commander was ambushed. I mean a top brass military commander totally taken down by ordinary boko haram.

This goes to show that our military is a huge joke.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Softwhales(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
So he should go and die because he's a theater Commander
His brain is what's needed not his fire power.. that's why they are called officers

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by misterjosh(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
This just further proves that these boko people have some really highly placed backers... could be in the military or even government.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Jaqenhghar: 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
superability:

God help us...
One of this days I will write an experience I encountered here in zaria
Pls do. Id like to read and possibly learn
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by cooljude(m): 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
shakmati:

Where is DSS? This person should be looked into. He might be a secret recruiter for ISWAP.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by texazzpete(m): 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:

It seems you were there. Perhaps the DSS should invite you for questioning...

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Theoarhics: 8:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
where you there? Or you just want to shine on nairaland looking for cheap likes and share. God help your wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by michoim(m): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Lol �
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by superability(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Pls do. Id like to read and possibly learn
It should be posted latest Friday night
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by isaacprinz(m): 9:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
this is not child's play bro. Spreading such fake news against a senior officer of the federal republic of Nigeria is a punishable offense. The fact that you were opportune to type your gibberish with a free WiFi doesn't make you more of a man. I bet you can't even stand a street banger knockout show not to talk of gunshots from miles away. Be guided. Because When the chicks are down nairaland likes and shares won't save you.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by isaacprinz(m): 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
opribo:
What more can we do, when the a whole theatre commander was ambushed. I mean a top brass military commander totally taken down by ordinary boko haram.

This goes to show that our military is a huge joke.
I disagree with you in fact if not for the resilience of Nigeria military by now you can't even type this gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by Obdk: 9:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Maxymilliano:
So the Theatre Commander of Operation Lafiya Dole, can also be attacked like other soft targets as ascribed by the government ?

Lai Mohammed see your life

The general be like say na soft target ask lai mohammed and dis guy below
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by izibili44: 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Where you there.
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by KingAzubuike(f): 9:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
isaacprinz:
this is not child's play bro. Spreading such fake news against a senior officer of the federal republic of Nigeria is a punishable offense. The fact that you were opportune to type your gibberish with a free WiFi doesn't make you more of a man. I bet you can't even stand a street banger knockout show not to talk of gunshots from miles away. Be guided. Because When the chicks are down nairaland likes and shares won't save you.
Call the useless senior officer ... I can type whatever and anything I want. Moreover use your head, that must have been the situation that played out or you think he would have faced them openly?
Re: Olusegun Adeniyi Ambushed By Boko Haram by isaacprinz(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
TooMuchStuff:

Say what??
what cause exactly hmmmmm you may not know the implications of this your write up I pity you bro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Occupy Nigeria: Updates From Across The Nation / Nigerian States From Richest To Poorest (ppp) / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.