Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos (1284 Views)

Nigerian Lady Buys Hair With Money Given To Her By Boyfriend To Start A Business / Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs' / Reno Omokri: "Slay Queens' Private Parts Not A Business, Bible Against Slayers" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Candrevah: 11:50pm On Jan 07, 2020
I'm currently searching for a business partner whom we can run a small scale Investment together here In lagos. My location Is a plus for Investment. My location Is among the Infrastructures Ambode created while he was In office around abule-egba. Most of the roads has been tarred now. I'm looking forward to open a "Sharwama Outlet" My enviroment has a lot of business pontentials. PM me for more details...
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by ubunja(m): 7:19am On Jan 08, 2020
Candrevah:
I'm currently searching for a matured single responsible working class lady whom we can run a small scale Investment together here In lagos. My location Is a plus for Investment. My location Is among the Infrastructures Ambode created while he was In office "Ahmadiyya Ijaiye precisely around abule-egba. Most of the roads has been tarred now. I'm looking forward to open a "Sharwama Outlet" My enviroment has a lot of business pontentials. PM me for more details...
don't go looking for problems.

If you want a GF search for a GF. Don't mix business with pleasure.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Eze2000(m): 7:32am On Jan 08, 2020
ubunja:
don't go looking for problems.

If you want a GF search for a GF. Don't mix business with pleasure.

I have to agree with you on this one. But only this one. Lol. The way your ideology is spreading these days make women an endangered spices
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2020
Would you be needing a guy for any post in the shawarma outlet?

Ironman15. Check this out.
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by ubunja(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2020
Eze2000:

I have to agree with you on this one. But only this one. Lol. The way your ideology is spreading these days make women an endangered spices
you say it like I advocate for women to be slaughtered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Candrevah: 8:51am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Definitely yes but I've got someone already. Thanks for your time.
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 08, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

like am late already
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ironman15:

like am late already

Don't worry. You'll find something better.
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Candrevah: 5:11pm On Jan 09, 2020
This offer is still opened
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by frozen70(f): 6:05pm On Jan 09, 2020
Candrevah:
I'm currently searching for a matured single responsible working class lady whom we can run a small scale Investment together here In lagos. My location Is a plus for Investment. My location Is among the Infrastructures Ambode created while he was In office "Ahmadiyya Ijaiye precisely around abule-egba. Most of the roads has been tarred now. I'm looking forward to open a "Sharwama Outlet" My enviroment has a lot of business pontentials. PM me for more details...

Why not get someone you know very well of her character

This is a business that will involve money and I don't know what you want her to do for you or the role she will be playing for you

Then, there is the tendency that you might date her, unless you want to be the boss and all you need from her is service to customers not her finances
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Candrevah: 6:37pm On Jan 09, 2020
frozen70:

Why not get someone you know very well of her character

This is a business that will involve money and I don't know what you want her to do for you or the role she will be playing for you

Then, there is the tendency that you might date her, unless you want to be the boss and all you need from her is service to customers not her finances

A co-investor precisely, well it might actually lead to great relationship as well. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Atlanticfire: 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2020
Candrevah:

A co-investor precisely, well it might actually lead to great relationship as well. Thank you.

He is already planning to mix business with pleasure.
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 14, 2020
Jewessgratitude:

Don't worry. You'll find something better.

hello sis
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Gina2019(f): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2020
Candrevah:

Lol you want someone you'll be straffing everyday bah.Ndi ara
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Candrevah: 1:11pm On Jan 14, 2020
Gina2019:

Hehehe lol funny you......I'm not really a fan of such thing ....Good health, Success, Peace of Mind Is my primary duty In life. Not every man Is Interested In what's under the Skirt. As you can see someone quoted me up there I am mixing pleasure with business, I purposely Ignored him, He thinks every men thinks like him. I'm optimistic this will be a success by God's grace....

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Candrevah: 10:09pm On Jan 30, 2020
Anticipating...
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Candrevah: 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2020
Work in progress. Unveiling soon by God's grace
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by Omoapena(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Op
Do you need to come here to seek that when you can easily put up a vacancy board in front of ur shop for female shawarma seller...
Re: I Need A Matured Partner We Can Run A Business Together In Lagos by DenreleDave(m): 10:52pm On Feb 13, 2020
Gina2019:

grin grin.. Babe are u available to be straffed?

(1) (Reply)

Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No / ... / What Is Finster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.