Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,093 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

What Is Finster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Finster (1280 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Finster by adekanmbi1986(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2020
I heard there is a group called FINSTER.
I heard it is a female group owned by a Nigeria woman where women share there stories without been judge, rather than support,encouraged and learn...

O ye Nigerian men, don't let us allow these women to chop our eye o. They have started a 'Female In Nigeria' group called Finster. Na so feminism start.

Now we are going to start our own too, Men In Nigeria (MINSTER).
Re: What Is Finster by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 12, 2020
Am sure we men have alot to battle and trash out than opening a so called forum tagged Men in Nigeria..

I even engaged a lady in a discussion today asking her to educate and enlighten me on what the group Females In(Fin) is all about, she was just speaking gibberish and dilly dally, someone that has been making mouth about the so called group and how it has helped lot of women..

I took time to check the group out on facebook, and its more like a Feminist group (and potential home breakers) than what its been portrayed.

Lemme just keep kwayet, before dem Finsters come for my head.. grin grin grin
Re: What Is Finster by Vyzz: 9:23pm On Sep 12, 2020
Sleekfemzy:
Am sure we men have alot to battle and trash out than opening a so called forum tagged Men in Nigeria..

I even engaged a lady in a discussion today asking her to educate and enlighten me on what the group Females In(Fin) is all about, she was just speaking gibberish and dilly dally, someone that has been making mouth about the so called group and how it has helped lot of women..

I took time to check the group out on facebook, and its more like a Feminist group (and potential home breakers) than what its been portrayed.

I don't wanna sound misogynistic but...

Women on Fb are something else...

The way the talk... U wonder if the are sound... So aggressive...

I don quit FB
Re: What Is Finster by Endico(m): 8:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
Sleekfemzy:

You have said it all

(1) (Reply)

She Tells You No Once, Forget Her And Her Entire Generation / Man Caught His Wife In Bed And Took A Selfie With Them As Evidence(pictures) / Ever Drank Something You Couldn't Handle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.