Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No (1279 Views)

Is Masturbation Really Bad? / List Of Women With The Highest Libido In The World / Is Masturbation Really A Sin? See Masturbation Photos. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No by Mensah007: 12:28am On Mar 21, 2020
I have been seeing threads and posts about Masturbation leading to low libido or weak erection, so I decided to praticalize it by researching with myself.

I decided to masturbate at least 3 times a week for one month and then have sex and see the result. So last month i started, i jacked off thrice a week, sometimes 5 times sef for the past 4 wks.

After jacking off this afternoon which is the last day, So this evening, i decided to have sex. I ended up lasting 26 minutes in the first round, with condom. Second round was 39 minutes with condom too. I made sure to note the time.

P.S : This is the normal average time for me during sex on a regular day. So i noticed nothing changed. No weak erection, no low libido, no loss of concentration, the semen was still of normal quantity. I'm 24 yrs and healthy with no medical history what's over.

Rocktation , farano , mynd44, ishilove , lalasticala, seun , ubunja ,

Please move to front page, i intend for this to be educative.
Re: Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No by Thane(m): 12:30am On Mar 21, 2020
Wow, no be only educative. But there's a point here tho
Re: Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 21, 2020
èwò tù lèlèyí ní tórí Olorún

Re: Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No by UwaMmebii(m): 5:27am On Mar 21, 2020
Fact.. that's true. I was packing my gf the other day she was asking me did u take any drugs? I said no, she said that I nearly kill her. That she knows me before that the time duration is far long. Although I don't masturbate often but I noticed the different just like op the last time I did it
Re: Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No by bisi16(m): 5:30am On Mar 21, 2020
Forget what they tell u, masturbation has no side effects.
Re: Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No by Skmoda360(m): 7:02am On Mar 21, 2020
1StopRudeness:
èwò tù lèlèyí ní tórí Olorún

say no more bro

1 Like

Re: Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 21, 2020
bisi16:
Forget what they tell u, masturbation has no side effects.

There’s nothing in life that doesn’t have side effect once abuse or excessive engagement is involved, even water.....if U disagree,jump inside swimming pool with ur mouth opened....
Re: Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No by Penflame(m): 8:01am On Mar 21, 2020
Hmmmm.... I can categorically tell you that it has no side effect. As a matter of fact, it even help in not ejaculating fast , it prolongs ejaculation.

But one thing about it is, it's addictive. You will start thinking you don't need any lady in your life or you don't need to respect, woo or talk to lady first. That mentality of "they don't have anything to offer me".
Re: Does Masturbation Really Reduce Libido In Men? No by EM123: 10:05am On Mar 21, 2020
I have been masturbating for more than 10years now and nothing has happen to me , am still healthy. In nigeria every thing is sin , eating eba is a sin , eating rice is sin , eating beans is also a sin. I think masturbation will increase the level of urself control , u will never think of raping anybody.

(1) (Reply)

I Lost My Pregnancy Now My Husband Wants A Divorce! / Autopsy Reports Reveal Horrifying Details Behind The Death Of Kobe Bryant!(video / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady That Earns Below 50k?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.