Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN (69306 Views)

Oil Prices Soar As OPEC+ Prepares To Cut Supplies / Oil Price Peaks In Four Months As Iran Attacks US Base In Iraq / Juventus Shares Soar After Ronaldo Rescues Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by darediamond(m): 6:04am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Nairaland has given birth to new clowns who thinks Iran is a match for the United States

It is not about be a Match, it is a been a Man.

Seems you are a coward. Are you?

3 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by tomdon(m): 6:09am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:
Iran means business. These western colonialists can't bully everyone to submission. Someone needs to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. At least, Iran has shown the world that it is not a coward.

Omo akin to kii sa loju ogun.

And they can't hit any USA facility in Iraq out of 12 launches. They're jokers abeg. The earlier they are curtailed the better. Those people can detonate nuclear arsenal at their disposal. They should be really subdued more than just kill one of their citizen

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by LindaUjuKen: 6:09am On Jan 08, 2020
oluseyiforjesus:
God pls we don't want WW3

Iran can't start a world war,

This war will be limited at the Middle East.
Iran can't drag Russians and Chinese to war war.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:12am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:
It is amazing how war analysts on NL thinks it is wrong for the US to kill a man who has killed many US citizens and also planning to kill more
is his life more precious than anyone's
without concrete evidences against him, you all think US will just kill him just for fun?

You all need to stop siding with evil
Do you know what took him to Iraq?
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:13am On Jan 08, 2020
At least two airbases housing US troops in Iraq have been hit by more than a dozen ballistic missiles, according to the US Department of Defence.
No bi 1 but 2
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by alfarouq(m): 6:13am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:
It is amazing how war analysts on NL thinks it is wrong for the US to kill a man who has killed many US citizens and also planning to kill more
without concrete evidences against him, you all think US will just kill him just for fun?

Yeah, just like they had evidence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. Your argument is lame but I understand, you need your visa approved.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by CuriousX: 6:13am On Jan 08, 2020
Correcto:
Nairaland has given birth to new clowns who thinks Iran is a match for the United States

Iran is no match does not mean USA will not suffer casualties

3 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by dederocs(m): 6:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Let the stronger team win.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Blackeuropean: 6:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Dottore:
Oil stock investors would be smiling.
Some people actually benefit in what others call bad times.
Warfare Weapons manufacturers, military equipment contractors and manufacturers, medical aid suppliers of humanitarian organizations etc.

All in the midst of losses of precious lives.
USA is miles heavier than Iran but they would suffer their own losses too if there should be war. No amount of heroic recognition and posthumous awards will truly reward or makeup the wounds of a slewn family member in any military base.

Let peace reign. We can do without war.

like me smiling
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by wunaESQ(m): 6:14am On Jan 08, 2020
Victorclean1:
Qasem Suleimani will be enjoying her 72 virgin in the kingdom of Allah. Oh I wish I can have my own virgins

Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassee I need my 72 virgins
Oga keep ur dirty mouth shut and correct ur sentence. U dnt even know wch gender goes with his/her

2 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by zikter(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2020
Dmony:
Would that be an advantage to Nigeria?... just asking
Ordinary it should be. But if one remembers how GEJ and PDP sold oil at high prices and embezzled all the money, then th.ere is no need to to be hopeful of any good. The politicians will still embezzle all after selling.

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by CYBERWEAVER(m): 6:15am On Jan 08, 2020
LindaUjuKen:

Iran can't start a world war,
This war will be limited at the Middle East. Iran can't drag Russian and Chinese to war war.
Russia won't try that kind of sh*t , Iran is not Germany, not China.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Btruth: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:
Iran means business. These western colonialists can't bully everyone to submission. Someone needs to stand shoulder to shoulder with them. At least, Iran has shown the world that it is not a coward.

iya lo maa baa de fun won.
Iran better be warned.

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by xcabczyxabczzzz: 6:16am On Jan 08, 2020
RaptorX:
Do people even know that General Soilemani was in Iraq bringing a peace proposal from the Saudis to find a solution to the conflict in Iraq and to bring Iran and Saudi Arabia closer. It should be then obvious then that the people that took him out do not want peace in Iraq or the wider Middle East, nor do they want Iran and Saudi Arabia to form a rapport.
Finally someone that know what's up, and it was the same US that gingered the peace meeting.

3 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by determination26(m): 6:17am On Jan 08, 2020
sisipelebe:
what is this dude saying?
Happy birthday to you beautiful angel. Have a good one
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by realestniggah: 6:18am On Jan 08, 2020
mojeezy:
i want to believe the US envisaged all possible consequences before plunging out

They thought they would get away with it as usual. They came into Libya unleash carnage and got away with it because Libya is a weak country. If Iran was without weapon and people with ball they would have gotten away with this assault

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by ScotMisile: 6:20am On Jan 08, 2020
alienvirus:

Omo yen to ma ku danu
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Drosonogasta(m): 6:28am On Jan 08, 2020
This is never a good news
2020 is gradually unleashing her features. Baba God go see us through
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by damijoe77: 6:29am On Jan 08, 2020
There cannot be absolute peace.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Hammedish: 6:30am On Jan 08, 2020
May God help us sah smileyMay God help us sah
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by drnoel: 6:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Ghenisean(m): 6:31am On Jan 08, 2020
Where's my pop corn,the show is a bout to begin,its a do me I do you something.Maybe,with this,a peaceful world war,some blacks night be carried to help US and it's allies and I might be selected,then few days later,War is over ,I don become US citizen be that ooooo,omoh.This imagination sweet oooooo.

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by dovakhiin(m): 6:33am On Jan 08, 2020
very soon cryptocurrencies will soar too..mark my words o..if it happens come and dash me money..lol
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by ORIJIN201(m): 6:35am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

stop living up to your username.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by bekpo(m): 6:36am On Jan 08, 2020
Victorclean1:
Qasem Suleimani will be enjoying her 72 virgin in the kingdom of Allah. Oh I wish I can have my own virgins

Please please pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaassee I need my 72 virgins

Go and attack a police outpost so u can have and enjoy ur share of 72 virgins in hell.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Casham: 6:38am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

It is so sad. And I am afraid this may well be one reason why Iran may want to go to war withe The USA; ignorance of the masses. Or should I say 'blind loyalty'. Nobody will care to read why he was killed.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by fyneboi79(m): 6:39am On Jan 08, 2020
slightlyMad:

Though you sound slightly mad,I think I still like your thinking.
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Thenorth(m): 6:42am On Jan 08, 2020
As I said earlier... Retaliation is to be expected... Now e don start...
Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Kerfuffle: 6:42am On Jan 08, 2020
When we tell the kids here that there will be serious consequences for the United Snakes of America and its co-allies they think we are delusional!

Do you think many top analysts and think-tank just make predictions on their own. The truth of the matter is that, the fraudulent, unfair Monetary System Dollar will collapse with all other paper currency. The USA, like other empires will fall and it's only a matter of WHEN and HOW SOON.

Many Americans recognise this, but are only jittery of what the future holds for them. The only people that don't seem to get it are a group of demented, broken slaves residing in one African jungle like that. Those slaves think others will willingly submit itself to their oppressor and resign to their fate like they've been doing for decades.

My belief is Trump himself is a fall guy, but a very stup.id one at that, and in addition to his own bloodstained ambition, he takes his orders from his own Ogas who are hellbent on causing a war with Iran to achieve their own selfish, evil plans.

The end game is to bring about war, hasten the demise of the usa and bring about the 3rd and final phase of history.

Many people in this forum will keep on hammering 'the coming of the Antichrist', but have they ever paused to think ask their religious leaders where this Antichrist will emerge from, what are his antics, and who are his foot soldiers

2 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Microwhy: 6:43am On Jan 08, 2020
Where are those nairaland fvckards taking sides..
US will finish Iran in 2 min.. Awon ode!
You're in comfort of your home deciding who to support as if war is a football match, while the military that will go for the war are still human being just like you.
No where is safe not even Nigeria that is always struggling economically.

4 Likes

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Casham: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2020
Ghenisean:
Where's my pop corn,the show is a bout to begin,its a do me I do you something.Maybe,with this,a peaceful world war,some blacks night be carried to help US and it's allies and I might be selected,then few days later,War is over ,I don become US citizen be that ooooo,omoh.This imagination sweet oooooo.
Problem is, we in Northern Nigeria (Kaduna, to be specific: the centre of Shiite activity in the country) may bear the brunt of it. They may want to start attacking Christians, and if any of us retaliate, the remaining Muslims may take it as an attack of one of them and ... you know the rest.
The Iran-USA war will not be like WW1 or 2. guns will be useless. It may be over within two days after the MAD. But the Nigerian Muslim-Christian crisis may take weeks. This is how dumb the black man is; killing ourselves over a war that doesn't concern us in any way.

1 Like

Re: Oil Prices Soar After Iran Attacks Airbases Housing US Troops In Iraq - CNN by Mycoin(m): 6:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Don't forget to add that there were no American casualties

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Will Be Able To Withdraw Money If Atms Did This (photo) / Hustle and Bustle, Obi Cubana’s Abuja Club Shut Indefinitely / I Still Wash My Husband’s Underwears - Folorunsho Alakija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.