Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) (4598 Views)

I Dont Do Hook Up - Pretty Girl That Washes Cars For A Living Says (pics) / Look Around, You'll Find Out That Guys Dont Do Relationships Again / Blogger Ebiwali: 'I Am 22, I Dont Sex For Money, I Dont Do Sugar Daddy' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 6:58pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you think you will get anywhere with this?isn't it crystal clear you and ubunja are two opposite people? With different values and outlook towards life? While you attach value to being rich,famous ,healthy etc his is in sexual conquest and the number of illegitimate children one has and doesn't cater for. People are different!
I stopped arguing with him when I realized his path and mine are different.
it's not so much that your path and mine are different but that men and women really have different priorities in life.

Women don't value what men value. And men don't value what women value.

Remember men can't give birth. That's why babies mean a lot to them. And women have been poor since year 0000 and also find it hard to make it in the male-dominated world of business, thats why money means a lot to them.

We have different missions in life. Its not that women are wrong or men are wrong. We are just on different paths as genders.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you think you will get anywhere with this?isn't it crystal clear you and ubunja are two opposite people? With different values and outlook towards life? While you attach value to being rich,famous ,healthy etc his is in sexual conquest and the number of illegitimate children one has and doesn't cater for. People are different!
I stopped arguing with him when I realized his path and mine are different.

I know. One thing doesn't automatically exclude the other.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:21pm On Mar 03, 2020
ubunja:
Bad Boys, thugs and Players are the Winners in this game. Because the greatest problem in the World is death. And everything from education, jobs, cultures, technology, religion etc - all that - is about making Babies. And continuing the human race. Everything else is distant second. The man is successful who has the most children. It is he whose genes live on. Not who has the biggest bank account.

But you just called reproductive men losers now, didn't you? Now men who reproduce are the best?

I explained my points and defended them. You're going off point. You addressed nothing I said. Absolutely nothing.

There are responsible men, responsible women. They get married, give birth to responsible kids ... who in turn go on to become responsible adults who make a good world. And without the manipulations and deceits in relationships. They are a kind of people. And you can get a woman without the lies.

I'll listen to Michelle. You'll just keep going around in circles, saying nonsense. Technology is about making babies fr. Shifting post.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2020
Magnoliaa:

But you just called reproductive men losers now, didn't you? Now men who reproduce are the best?

I explained my points and defended them. You're going off point. You addressed nothing I said. Absolutely nothing.

There are responsible men, responsible women. They get married, give birth to responsible kids ... who in turn go on to become responsible adults who make a good world. And without the manipulations and deceits in relationships. They are a kind of people. And you can get a woman without the lies.

I'll listen to Michelle. You'll just keep going around in circles, saying nonsense. Technology is about making babies fr. Shifting post.
don't confuse "Reproductive" with "Productive".
Reproductive=babies
Productive=money.

Those who make babies have reproductive success.

Biological success is not the same as Worldly success. That's why there is Survival of the Fittest. Not Survival of the Richest. And fitness here is about making copies of yourself that live on after you die AKA babies.

Biology has no use for goodness. Nature doesn't give an F about good or evil.

7 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2020
ubunja:
it's not so much that your path and mine are different but that men and women really have different priorities in life.

Women don't value what men value. And men don't value what women value.

Remember men can't give birth. That's why babies mean a lot to them. And women have been poor since year 0000 and also find it hard to make it in the male-dominated world of business, thats why money means a lot to them.

We have different missions in life. Its not that women are wrong or men are wrong. We are just on different paths as genders.
Babies mean a lot to them? You mean having kids you don't care for and dump for those you call betas or owning a kid you care for?

You claim we have different missions yet you call people names for theirs when it is different from yours...let's agree to disagree,time(not karma ) will end this tyranny of yours,not in a nice way though .

You and I have a lot in common,the only difference is that someone harmlessly living his/her life is enough for you to call him/her names. Thats the only issue i have ever had with you Ubunja,someone choosing a path different from your truth is automatically a "loser"
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Babies mean a lot to them? You mean having kids you don't care for and dump for those you call betas or owning a kid you care for?

You claim we have different missions yet you call people names for theirs when it is different from yours...let's agree to disagree,time(not karma ) will end this tyranny of yours,not in a nice way though wink
That's how nature works. We make babies that we dump. Even your chickens at home are single mothers. It's the mother and her chicks going up and down. No father in sight.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 7:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:

You claim we have different missions yet you call people names for theirs when it is different from yours...let's agree to disagree,time(not karma ) will end this tyranny of yours,not in a nice way though .

You and I have a lot in common,the only difference is that someone harmlessly living his/her life is enough for you to call him/her names. Thats the only issue i have ever had with you Ubunja,someone choosing a path different from your truth is automatically a "loser"

if being called a loser hurts, then stop being a loser.

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 03, 2020
ubunja:

That's how nature works. We make babies that we dump. Even your chickens at home are single mothers. It's the mother and her chicks going up and down. No father in sight.
no one disputed that,have no issue with that and care less.
The issue has always being with you tagging people who don't follow nature ubunja's way names and so forth.
To what end actually?
The truth doesn't care about feelings,also strong-willed and fufiled people don't care about Ubunja's set up rules for what makes for a loser or winner. I mean why would one be triggered by the opinions of a random stranger on a faceless forum? They are loads of them though.

Why haven't your errand boys come to side with you? cheesy
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 03, 2020
ubunja:
if being called a loser hurts, then stop being a loser.
was that for me? Lol...you wish I were a loser. The only thing not going fine for me is the inability to get into a committed relationship due to faults from me. I accept being a loser in that regards...you never hit a sore spot if you call me one for that.

One doesn't become a loser because Ubunja said so

You are a loser Ubunja,sadly one who isnt aware he is one cheesy .I am done with this conversation.

PS:its been long you talked about pick Mesha thread. Aside pleasures of the cash for women you have not created any other one for us. It is not fair
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 8:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
was that for me? Lol...you wish I were a loser. The only thing not going fine for me is the inability to get into a committed relationship due to faults from me. I accept being a loser in that regards...you never hit a sore spot if you call me one for that.

You are a loser Ubunja,sadly one who isnt aware he is one cheesy .I am done with this conversation.

PS:its been long you talked about pick Mesha thread. Aside pleasures of the cash for women you have not created any other one for us. It is not fair
it's not ubunja that calls people losers. It's mother nature. I'm just passing the message.

4 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
ubunja:
it's not ubunja that calls people losers. It's mother nature. I'm just passing the message.
how come mother nature hasn't called you a loser? Except she calls you one(and you refuse to accept it) then thats not mother nature speaking.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 8:11pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
no one disputed that,have no issue with that and care less.
The issue has always being with you tagging people who don't follow nature ubunja's way names and so forth.
To what end actually?
The truth doesn't care about feelings,also strong-willed and fufiled people don't care about Ubunja's set up rules for what makes for a loser or winner. I mean why would one be triggered by the opinions of a random person stranger on a faceless forum? They are loads of them though.

Why haven't your errand boys come to side with you? cheesy
if you're not disputing that nature works by fathers dumping their children for others to raise then why even argue with me because from the word go on NL that has been my truth. The truth you're saying no one is disputing.

3 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 8:15pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
how come mother nature hasn't called you a loser? Except she calls you one(and you refuse to accept it) then thats not mother nature speaking.
because biologically im a winner. I fvcked a girl enjoyed her. Made her pregnant. Another loser is raising my daughter. A daughter he didnt even make. What's not to celebrate?

But society is the one that calls me a loser. Because society and mother nature are two opposite sides.

5 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
ubunja:
if you're not disputing that nature works by fathers dumping their children for others to raise then why even argue with me because from the word go on NL that has been my truth. The truth you're saying no one is disputing.
you will like to point out where I argued with you or disproved your stance on this thread. I only talked about calling people losers. I quit arguing with your ideologies a long time.
I even told one arguing with you was hopeless ,I have let you live up to your truths.
Where did I argue with you on this?

Ignoring your stance isn't a prove that it is truth.Alot of people have mastered the act of ignoring you and not engaging you in banters(myself inclusive). There are also people that idolize you and act like your pawns,so don't generalize you have all our approval on this forum because of some lousy goons that can't survive a day without singing your praises and talking of women.

I like you but I don't agree with all you say or give a rat ass about where we disagree and troll you for it.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Even if write for women I seriously doubt anything I write will benefit you personally. You seem like a good kid. See, when I write for men I write for Players who want to slay major pussy. When I write for women, I flip that coin around, and write for gold diggers. Women who chase money. Because the opposite of a Player is a Virgin but since being a virgin is a temporary feature, the next best thing is to be a gold digger: To chase money with the same determination men chase pussy with. I write for women who wanna level up, not go to the kitchen.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 8:33pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:
you will like to point out where I argued with you or disproved your stance on this thread. I only talked about calling people losers. I quit arguing with your ideologies a long time.
I even told one arguing with you was hopeless ,I have let you live up to your truths.
Where did I argue with you on this?

Ignoring your stance isn't a prove that it is truth.Alot of people have mastered the act of ignoring you and not engaging you in banters(myself inclusive). There are also people that idolize you and act like your pawns,so don't generalize you have all our approval on this forum because of some lousy goons that can't survive a day without singing your praises and talking of women.

I like you but I don't agree with all you say or give a rat ass about where we disagree and troll you for it.
don't be a bore. You've been disputing my point all along till now.

People who ignore ubunja are the same people Im not writing for. People who follow and practise what I write know its truth because they see the results in their relationships. That's why guys are always posting their testimonials.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 03, 2020
ubunja:

Even if write for women I seriously doubt anything I write will benefit you personally. You seem like a good kid. See, when I write for men I write for Players who want to slay major pussy. When I wrote for women, I flip that coin around, and write for gold diggers. Women who chase money. Because the opposite of a Player is a Virgin but since being a virgin is a temporary feature, the next best thing is to be a gold digger: To chase money with the same determination men chase pussy with. I write for women who wanna level up, not go to the kitchen.
then write for those that will benefit

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 03, 2020
ubunja:
don't be a bore. You've been disputing my point all along till now.

People who ignore ubunja are the same people Im not writing for. People who follow and practise what I write know its truth because they see the results in their relationships. That's why guys are always posting their testimonials.
[s]yawns...don't chicken out,post a link or screenshot of me disproving your bigotry or fu¢k off my mentions.
[/s]
Damn,I need to be nice I am expecting a pick mesh a thread,let me not anger you so that you will still post it.
After which I will call you a loser!
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 8:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Michellekabod2:

why chase money when I have people give me without dating them talk more of seeing my pants? How about ladies that haven't been lucky to get guys spend on them? Write for them
You're just repeating my words. I write for girls that haven't been spent on. Isn't this What I'm saying?

And you not chasing money is exactly why I'm saying my writeups won't benefit you much.

When I debate you after a while it feels as though I'm debating with myself.

6 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 03, 2020
[quote author=ubunja post=87142172]You're just repeating my words. I write for girls that haven't been spent on. Isn't this What I'm saying?

And you not chasing money is exactly why I'm saying my writeups won't benefit you much.

When I debate you after a while it feels as though I'm debating with myself.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Peacefullove: 9:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
drnoel:

I do like Ur reasoning so far and u are actually correct in somethings. Though age is not wisdom but experience helps one understand things better and makes one less likely to be spontaneous.
The kids @ubunja and @hardon show lack of maturity in every comment they post
. Some of my older friends and I had lots of laughs reading some of their opinions on our guys night out. Their opinions are so funny and stale that one wonders at such myopia in their reasoning.
Anyways on more serious note, one expects children of their ages to actually have such opinions so not all is lost. Am sure as maturity sets in their general outlook would broaden. Then again one can only hope.

You can actually make your point without the bolded, I though don't agree with playing use and dump or treating women bad. I respect women just do not worship them , but even at that, There are some points in their work many here testified has helped them get the girl of their dreams and understand her better . So there are perspectives to this thing

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by galadima77(m): 12:25am On Mar 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
Okay then. I am planning on creating more redpill threads very soon. I will tag you and others in that thread. Do have a wonderful evening. Bye for now.

Waiting...
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 9:29am On Mar 04, 2020
Peacefullove:

You can actually make your point without the bolded, I though don't agree with playing use and dump or treating women bad. I respect women just do not worship them , but even at that, There are some points in their work many here testified has helped them get the girl of their dreams and understand her better . So there are perspectives to this thing

At last a little maturity in this thread full of children. As regards to the bolded u spoke of, I make no apologies. It was necessary at that time so I also make no excuses either.
I doubt I mentioned worshipping women, they are not God so I believe that part doesn't warrant any more comment.
But u did make my point. Women are there to be respected, just like one respects the next person. And yes it's a perspective thing but adults need to put their foot down when juvenile's like the kids I mentioned previously come out here spewing shit.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by StandUpGuy247: 9:53am On Mar 04, 2020
ubunja:
you have more female friends than before? Someone is enjoying the Friendzone a little bit too much,seeing you no longer bed these women.

It's pitiful.

I don't even keep female friends.

That's how one wanted to friendzone me cos she feels she's too fine and everyone wanted to talk to her.

I played the ignore and I don't care game with her

Babe got curious and followed me up.

Long story short, I now know where those guys chasing & spending on her end up grin

I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

I agree with the guy in being principled. Ready to lose everything at anytime. That has keep me afloat with these girls. I just walk away the moment I sense B.S and they end up chasing again.

It's all a game bro grin

But nice guys will never understand

4 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by StandUpGuy247: 9:56am On Mar 04, 2020
drnoel:

Little boy, that's not my priority. Know Ur aim in life and go for it. Friendzone is subjective based on one's own perspective.
Hope this helps u.
Cheers

I'm 200% sure you're the one doing all the favours for these your female friends.

4 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 11:39am On Mar 04, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

I'm 200% sure you're the one doing all the favours for these your female friends.

It just shows how am 200% sure what a shallow mind u have. Grow up and stop associating with runz girls. It will save Ur life and the very little resources u have.
Thank me later.
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by StandUpGuy247: 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2020
drnoel:

It just shows how am 200% sure what a shallow mind u have. Grow up and stop associating with runz girls. It will save Ur life and the very little resources u have.
Thank me later.

Your level of simping is beyond cure. So it's only runs gals that demand favour. Keep exposing your myopia.

Your response all these while shows nothing but a simp hiding behind masculinity.

The friendzone headmaster

Enjoy your life bro, I ain't got time to validate simps.

To each his own.

5 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by drnoel: 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

Your level of simping is beyond cure. So it's only runs gals that demand favour. Keep exposing your myopia.

Your response all these while shows nothing but a simp hiding behind masculinity.

The friendzone headmaster

Enjoy your life bro, I ain't got time to validate simps.

To each his own.

Small boy U are welcome. Don't forget to come back and thank the forum for the word of wisdom. Cheers
Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by StandUpGuy247: 12:45pm On Mar 04, 2020
drnoel:

[s]Small boy U are welcome. Don't forget to come back and thank the forum for the word of wisdom. Cheers[/s]

1 Like

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by ubunja(m): 1:14pm On Mar 04, 2020
StandUpGuy247:

It's pitiful.

I don't even keep female friends.

That's how one wanted to friendzone me cos she feels she's too fine and everyone wanted to talk to her.

I played the ignore and I don't care game with her

Babe got curious and followed me up.

Long story short, I now know where those guys chasing & spending on her end up grin

I'll just enjoy it while it lasts.

I agree with the guy in being principled. Ready to lose everything at anytime. That has keep me afloat with these girls. I just walk away the moment I sense B.S and they end up chasing again.

It's all a game bro grin

But nice guys will never understand
yes sir.

can you imagine the nerve. A girl asking you to be her friend?? And gain what Exactly? Most of these girls just wanna leech you under the guise of friendship. No thanks. Sex first then friends after.

When a girl comes to ask for a friendship with a guy she already knows what she wants. Reject her.

But if a girl has things you want eg business connections and you go to her first it's all good. Befriend and use her. But if she's the one coming to you first NO THANKS. we're good.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Mar 04, 2020
ubunja:
yes sir.

can you imagine the nerve. A girl asking you to be her friend?? And gain what Exactly? Most of these girls just wanna leech you under the guise of friendship. No thanks. Sex first then friends after.

When a girl comes to ask for a friendship with a guy she already knows what she wants. Reject her.

But if a girl has things you want eg business connections and you go to her first it's all good. Befriend and use her. But if she's the one coming to you first NO THANKS. we're good.

I'm too old, so much that I'm here because I get bored a little. I don't care about anything.
 I read you sometimes because of how shameless you are ..... you have no urbanity, everything is too crude ... But it bothers me greatly that you speak of and for Africans, and in this global world everything is related.
 You treat women very badly, those that are raped, annihilated, those that if they look for you is because YOUR society doesn't give them more wings. Women who often prefer thirst and hunger. Your head is intelligent, it is logical. But life is not only biological, or are we just like any animal? I have a lot of anger against you.
Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Please Dont Do Pick-up Artist(puk) by StandUpGuy247: 2:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
adewake34:

I'm too old, so much that I'm here because I get bored a little. I don't care about anything.
 I read you sometimes because of how shameless you are ..... you have no urbanity, everything is too crude ... But it bothers me greatly that you speak of and for Africans, and in this global world everything is related.
 You treat women very badly, those that are raped, annihilated, those that if they look for you is because YOUR society doesn't give them more wings. Women who often prefer thirst and hunger. Your head is intelligent, it is logical. But life is not only biological, or are we just like any animal? I have a lot of anger against you.
Good day.

Don't be so emotional over nothing.

Na your chest and head dey suffer am

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Can Guess Where I Took This Picture? (pics) / 11 / Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.