Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself (1073 Views)

Help, My Girlfriend Wants To Kill Me With Sex / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by mmadu5(m): 12:13am On Feb 11, 2022
guys I need your advice ooh my ex girlfriend just sent me pictures of her with something that looks like Razor cut she inflicted on her arms . She is now threatening to drink snipper if I don't take her back. I'm lost for words I have been calling her and texting she is not picking . Her sister said she told them she was coming to my place . Please should I report this to the police or wait to see the outcome .

Help a brother with advice .. Also the reason I broke up with her was because she became so Cringy possessive and controlling . May God help me

Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by Faithti(m): 12:23am On Feb 11, 2022
Ftc for the first time
Well.....................

2 Likes

Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by rabiudon: 12:27am On Feb 11, 2022
mmadu5:
She is now threatening to drink snipper if I don't take her back.
She wont drink it.
Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by row2ray(m): 12:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Report it to the police before her family says you killed her
Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by HopeNeverDies: 12:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Damnnnn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by OfMay(m): 12:38am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by mmadu5(m): 12:51am On Feb 11, 2022
rabiudon:
She wont drink it.

I'm just praying bro
Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by suffering: 1:25am On Feb 11, 2022
ex girlfriend
What is your problem?
Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by Mophor: 1:57am On Feb 11, 2022
Issokay!!!

Na cz u still dying catch feelings dy mk u care
Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Feb 11, 2022
mmadu5:
guys I need your advice ooh my ex girlfriend just sent me pictures of her with something that looks like Razor cut she inflicted on her arms . She is now threatening to drink snipper if I don't take her back. I'm lost for words I have been calling her and texting she is not picking . Her sister said she told them she was coming to my place . Please should I report this to the police or wait to see the outcome .

Help a brother with advice .. Also the reason I broke up with her was because she became so Cringy possessive and controlling . May God help me
if you truly went to help her, make an appointment for her to seek help from a mental Health professional who deals with clinical depression and go with her on at least her first visit. undecided

She will however need to ultimately decide whether she is ready to be done with the pain she carries or not. undecided
Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by phemmyfour: 5:27am On Feb 11, 2022
mmadu5:

Emotional blackmail... report her to her parents/police
Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by Bigggloadofcum: 5:33am On Feb 11, 2022
grin

Dating a psycho Is indeed one hell of a thing. I remembered in 2018 Esther would do the silliest of things just to prove to me that if I leave her, there would be repercussions.

I got so tired of her tantrums, so one cool Wednesday, she visited me unannounced and caught me baptizing her replacement while we both spoke in different languages.

Prior to her impromptu visit, I had sent her an sms that I was done with her but I never knew the extent at which a broken psycho would go. Long story short she stabbed me and this new girl, while we bled and began praying our last prayers, she slit her wrist open.

It was a clear statement. 'If I don't have you, no one will.'

Get rid of that psycho and also involve the authorities.

Salem

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help !! Ex Girlfriend Wants To Hurt Herself by imagrg(m): 5:39am On Feb 11, 2022
Why use and dump her on a flimsy excuse.

Another kpekus naim dey shark you.

My friend, no woman is not possessive. Just go and pay her bride price jare and stop sampling.

She truly loves you and can die to possess you. Please love her back!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Y'all Come To The Aid Of This Old Woman / Nairaland Redpillers Be Like... / Ogun Kee All My Ex’ – Lady Says After Boyfriend Showers Her With Gifts Her Birt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.