Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (39505 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by narit: 8:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
Do you know? This thread about imo girls, have become personal.
I think some people want to use this opportunity to settle some old beef. This is where my journey will end with you guys. But I must say one last thing about imo ladies. Do you know? In Imo men do not want to be wearing trousers again but wrappers, you know why imo ladies can know the size of your dick, just by guessing the size of your trousers. That is Splendid, isn't it?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2020
goldony:

As you have died and been buried so run back to Ur grave. useless human being, Ur entire generation animal.
sis please walk away....its high time you ignore and let it be please.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by bonnyhope: 11:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
vivypretty:
The way most Nigerians present assumptions as facts baffles me. Funny enough the assumptions are mostly based on hearsay or one bad egg they came across and suddenly everyone in that circle is the same,
I am from Imo state but I grew up in Abia state, I only visit my home town during Christmas/Esther holiday which isn't often. I presume there are many people like me too who are not living in their state of origin and some are even based in Owerri.

Promiscuity is an individual thing and has nothing to do with a state or town. I am sure there are good girls who live in Owerri too.

I like the way you present your case

Are you still available?

I want a serious relationship
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Tonyblinky(m): 12:14am On Jan 16, 2020
OP pls just do a survey to the ashawo houses in any city or town in Nigeria,U would be amazed seeing like 75-80% of the girls speaking Igbo language among them selves. On a further investigation,U would discover majority of them are from Imo state.
This really makes me shame,they do it so proudly as if they were sent to prostitute by their families. Ever since I discovered that, I have been very sceptical about them.
Mind you,Not all of them but a vast majority of them are promiscuous.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

Egbe ndi police gbapia kwa gi akpa amu

Hahahahahaha
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
ibechris:

U sounded like a fool...not because u banged ladies but married women. However,what makes u think u are a super star?
Learn and pray for wisdom,I am sure it'll profit u.

You sound so pained. Why? grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Phantomhilz: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2020
Lol

@Owerri - Imo girls
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Rawhumper(m): 1:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
What of your sisters can u swear they are virgins?

danot1030:

Imo ladies and especially those from Owerri and Mbase are highly promiscuous.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Rawhumper(m): 1:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
[

Its a big lie,try meet a Normal girl frm Owerri and see u wont spend and spend without knowing d color of her tight

quote author=zexy2030 post=85608511]
Its the ego, even their parents supports promiscuity to catch a man and if they can't catch a man, bring money home, use what u have to get what you want.[/quote]
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Rawhumper(m): 1:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
[

Sane here,not cos of the number of hotels its normal everywhere.
If a girl doesn't like u,no show even olosho dey reject some guys even so u cant say that u disgust me....yeah I had fun in Owerri with ease but that doesn't make them cheap as am having fun in Abuja now and other places I have been too so my guy have a rethink about that.....make I yarn I na we b d guys wey dey go Imsu hostels dey toast gals we dey end up sleeping with girls that sane day in Steve Janes hostel,bishops court side I mean we no pay one kobo but I cant say those girls are worthless or cheap its all about choice.D girl wey u think say na angel another guy dey blep her sooo don't say that again abegi.
When it comes to women no guy can tell me a thing about them u may know,u may b more handsome but I know my past with them.....

quote author=Kingsteve post=85608856]
If you're a guy, you would understand better.
I grew up in Owerri, schooled in Owerri...
Secondary and uni.
My parents still reside in owerri, so I comment with facts, not assumptions.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
The girls fvck like rabbits.
Look at the number of hotels in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Having said that, not all girls in Owerri are promiscuous though.
Albeit...a tiny percent.
Another name for Owerri is sin city.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin[/quote]
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by shampooh: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
I am leaving for owerri right away
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Rawhumper(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
[

You are wise and there is nothing like cheap girl or not....its all about choice.
I have seen things,I have bleeped in uncompleted building,I have bleeped a girl under staircase in ikennegbu where offices are,I have bleeped a girl in KFC toilet,I have smooched a girl in a bar brought her breast out but we were alone with d bar guy staring at us,I have met girls that same day and blep them without charge,etc.
Am in a better position to judge girls but I still maintain no girl is cheap,if u think so try Dem and c if u go suceed.Its all about choice....some guys go dey yarn if d get one chance with a gal ABEGI!

quote author=Preshy561 post=85610591]
So, people from all round came to owerri to do all sorts of rubbish means they are indigenes of Owerri? You aren't wise.[/quote]
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Bright93(m): 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
pls click on d link below to join my whatsapp group to know more about GIFTAL WORLD https:///2RLNExl
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by DCmonster: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
Kingsteve:

If you're a guy, you would understand better.
I grew up in Owerri, schooled in Owerri...
Secondary and uni.
My parents still reside in owerri, so I comment with facts, not assumptions.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
The girls fvck like rabbits.
Look at the number of hotels in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Having said that, not all girls in Owerri are promiscuous though.
Albeit...a tiny percent.
Another name for Owerri is sin city.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin
grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by aimmoney9: 2:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
IT IS BECAUSE THEIR ANTECEDENTS PRECEEDS THEM. IT IS NOT THAT IMO GIRLS ARE NOT GETTING MARRIED EVERYDAY AND MOSTLY TO OVER-RICH MEN, BUT THAT THEY 90℅ OF THE TYM KILL THEIR HUSBANDS TO LIVE AND/OR RUN AWAY WITH THEIR BOYFRIENDS...I HAVE A DELTA FRIEND WHOSE BROTHERS ARE VERY RICH AND THREE OF HIS BROTHERS MARRIED FROM IMO AND GOT KILLED BY THEM (HIS FAMILY HAD TO MAKE A LAW THAT NO ONE FROM THEIR LINEAGE WILL MARRY FROM IMO)....PLUS MANY OTHERS THAT I HAVE SEEN AND HEARD OF PLUS RECENTLY THAT OF A FEMALE BANKER.

PENULTIMATELY, IMO STATE IN TERMS OF THE SOUTH EAST HAS THE HIGHEST NO OF INCEST CASES RECORDED..YOU WILL CONSTANTLY SEE AND HEAR CASES OF FATHER AND DAUGHTER, UNCLE AND NIECE SEXUAL RELATIONS UMPTEEN TIMES COMING FROM THERE.

FINALLY (TOSSING ASIDE GARGANTUAN BRIDE PRICE ISSUE), PROSTITUTION IS ON THE HIGH IN IMO OWING TO THE STATES LIFESTYLE WHERE ALL YOU SEE AROUND IS HOTELS, BARS AND CLUBS IN EVERY NOOK AND CRANNY OF THE STATE....THUS INCREASED PROSTITUTION EVEN IMSU GIRLS CAN TELL U MORE ABOUT IT(THE INDUSTRY)..

THESE ARE IF NOT MORE THE REASONS MOST MEN KEEP AWAY FROM THEM NOWADAYS IN TERMS OF MARRIAGE
wingmanIII:
That Owerri girls are promiscuous is a very senseless stereotype, coming from never-do wells. There is no basis for it and should be ignored by sensible people.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by cooooooks(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2020
So because she owns her sexuality, she should feel remorse??

As long as someone isn't cheating, wetin consine you?

aminusodiq:
I met one during my nysc who confirmed all d above assumptions!!! Promiscuous is just an understatement!!! She never felt remorse for her actions cool
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by aimmoney9: 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2020
ALL THIS PPLE YOU CALLED NOW ARE EITHER ACTRESSES OR BLOGGERS AND WE ALL KNOW THEY LIVE WHORING LIFESTYLES... IF THEY ARE YOUR ROLE MODELS THEN U ARE DEFINITELY SITTING ON A LONG THING
ScotMisile:
Lies lies lies lies lies lies cheap lies, lies,lies,lies,lies. Lies. Lies. And lies full of hatred......but,owerri girls are the best....intelligent,beautiful,resourceful, entrepreneurial and so much.....
Check the list....Geneviev Nnaji,Stephanie okereke,Rita Dominic,linda ikeji.....and so many many many many more.....ao,your envy can take y'all to hell....the list are some Africa's best.

So,boys keep consoling your failure and frustration....there are prostitutes everywhere....so beat your selves of stupidity.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 4:15pm On Apr 18, 2020
aimmoney9:
ALL THIS PPLE YOU CALLED NOW ARE EITHER ACTRESSES OR BLOGGERS AND WE ALL KNOW THEY LIVE WHORING LIFESTYLES... IF THEY ARE YOUR ROLE MODELS THEN U ARE DEFINITELY SITTING ON A LONG THING
Don't worry, the Coronavirus will soon be over so that you can get back to work.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by poweredcom(m): 9:07am On Jul 20, 2020
Owerri forget Dem even if you gi to every red light district in Lagos and brothels 70 percent of Igbo gals are from.owerri

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Kentursky(m): 10:01am On Jul 20, 2020
Owerri women break their own homes. I have a friend whose mum is from Owerri, since his dad died, his mum has been breaking the bond between him n his siblings.

Owerri women are a no no for me.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ghettochild(m): 10:47am On Jul 20, 2020
They are ashewos, cheaters n too expensive n dem mouth wide gan

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

7 Features Women Secretly Find Attractive In Men / Man Proposes To His Crush And She Crushes Him For Real(video) / Nigerian Lady Invites Cult Groups To Settle Case With Ex-husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.