Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,111 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (39330 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 08, 2020
Look Marvelck

if you are from the south east and unlimited stupidity allowed you to write this just know that you are a slowpoke.

In case you are not from south east and your mission is to tarnish the image of south easterners you will never progress in your life

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by vivypretty(f): 2:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
The way most Nigerians present assumptions as facts baffles me. Funny enough the assumptions are mostly based on hearsay or one bad egg they came across and suddenly everyone in that circle is the same,
I am from Imo state but I grew up in Abia state, I only visit my home town during Christmas/Esther holiday which isn't often. I presume there are many people like me too who are not living in their state of origin and some are even based in Owerri.

Promiscuity is an individual thing and has nothing to do with a state or town. I am sure there are good girls who live in Owerri too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Keemsleek005:

Lol I served in owerri, even the number of schools within owerri municipal is too much, btw Lagos and owerri am not sure who has much hotels. But fine girls full there ooo, I salute the babes, the sin city name is true, hmmmm God bless owerri.
God bless Owerri join??
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by narit: 3:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do you know? Imo and owerri combined have the highest number of people living with HIV AIDS in Nigeria about 3million+ in a population of about 5million people. This statistic speaks for their level of waywardness.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Kobicove(m): 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
narit:
Do you know? Imo and owerri combined have the highest number of people living with HIV AIDS in Nigeria about 3million+ in a population of about 5million people. This statistic speaks for their level of waywardness.

Imo and Owerri combined?! shocked

I hope you know that Owerri is the capital city of Imo State undecided

17 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Holysucker(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
I'm currently based in owerri,and I can tell u for sure dat Owerri girls are nothing to write home about.(Not all but most)..der level of promiscuity is high...just be well to do as a guy and u will always have den at ur beck and call.i don't want to talk about d students.Its just sometin else.

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Holysucker(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Guy u are so on point..am based in Owerri too .Owerri girls are very easy to bed.especially if u are financially bouyant..I can attest to ur point.am a living witness...life in Owerri is sweet sha.just be comfortable as a guy..u go fvck tire .and Owerri get fine chicks ooo .lol..

15 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Holysucker(m): 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingsteve:

If you're a guy, you would understand better.
I grew up in Owerri, schooled in Owerri...
Secondary and uni.
My parents still reside in owerri, so I comment with facts, not assumptions.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
The girls fvck like rabbits.
Look at the number of hotels in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Having said that, not all girls in Owerri are promiscuous though.
Albeit...a tiny percent.
Another name for Owerri is sin city.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin

Guy u are so on point..am based in Owerri too .Owerri girls are very easy to bed.especially if u are financially bouyant..I can attest to ur point.am a living witness...life in Owerri is sweet sha.just be comfortable as a guy..u go fvck tire .and Owerri get fine chicks ooo .lol

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by pek(m): 4:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Escabado:

There is a difference between an owerri indigin and a young girl that's just living in owerri. Now let me explain

Owerri indigin and there culture : owerri people Carry any child there daughter born in a marriage if along the line there is a misunderstanding in the marriage .
So no man in his right senses will like to marry a woman that will carry his children and run back to her father's house just because of a minor misunderstanding

Now a young girl living in owerri : an average young girl living in a owerri is a runs girl,weather schooling or Workin . So men are been very careful nowadays
*indigene*
*their*
*whether*
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Kingsteve(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Holysucker:

Guy u are so on point..am based in Owerri too .Owerri girls are very easy to bed.especially if u are financially bouyant..I can attest to ur point.am a living witness...life in Owerri is sweet sha.just be comfortable as a guy..u go fvck tire .and Owerri get fine chicks ooo .lol

Na so e be!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Liposure: 4:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lies, lies, lies. I hav been three owerri girls n i must confess dey r d best.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by infogenius(m): 5:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Liposure:

The best what?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by GoodFaith: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
marvelck:
Is it cos Owerri girls are too beautiful, intelligent, domineering and sophisticated. Or is it cos of their exorbitant bride price?
I guess you are looking for a man to marry you
good way for ad

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Rekhina(f): 5:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingsteve:

If you're a guy, you would understand better.
I grew up in Owerri, schooled in Owerri...
Secondary and uni.
My parents still reside in owerri, so I comment with facts, not assumptions.

Sex is cheap in owerri.
The girls fvck like rabbits.
Look at the number of hotels in owerri.
That says it all really!
It is what it is!

Having said that, not all girls in Owerri are promiscuous though.
Albeit...a tiny percent.
Another name for Owerri is sin city.
Go figure...
Ha ranga gwogwo! grin
Anumanu
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Kingsteve(m): 5:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
Rekhina:
Anumanu
Osula gi?
Take time ooo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
lomprico:
1. bride price
2. promiscuity ( imagine after using ur life savings and borrowing for their crazy bride price )

Is your brain paining you?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
danot1030:

Imo ladies and especially those from Owerri and Mbase are highly promiscuous.

Amadioha magbuu kwa gi dia
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sirvingeo:
They are extremely promiscuous .

Nkita tagbu kwa Landlord gi
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
zexy2030:

Its the ego, even their parents supports promiscuity to catch a man and if they can't catch a man, bring money home, use what u have to get what you want.

Agwo tupiakwaa GI anya
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Of all the married women I have banged at least 50% are from Imo State

Egbe ndi police gbapia kwa gi akpa amu
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
aminusodiq:
I met one during my nysc who confirmed all d above assumptions!!! Promiscuous is just an understatement!!! She never felt remorse for her actions cool

Agu dowaa kwa GI agba
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Rekhina(f): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kingsteve:

Osula gi?
Take time ooo
Mkpatagi aka
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by lomprico(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

Is your brain paining you?

Kindly fuckoff
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by VIRGINlabia(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2020
MizzPhoney:
Two weeks only in that town, I just concluded I can not stay there. If as a lady you are reserved, all the other ladies will be against you...

Fuckilicant like you
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by VIRGINlabia(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
jamesversion:
If you're talking about promiscuity, then you've never lived in Yorubaland. Yoruba women are no. 1

Monkey rachaakwa gi ike
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by wizdomnzube(m): 6:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Owerri babes nor follow joor, first of all they love money pass anything, their bride price nor be here, they can f*ck the full area and dey nor send u, nothing dey fit do only to find car wen dey go enta go flex, snap picture.... If u need wife bros check well oh, cuz most of dem na 40-40, Ideal Suite, Mimi's place be their office! cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by BlackSeptember: 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
vivypretty:
The way most Nigerians present assumptions as facts baffles me. Funny enough the assumptions are mostly based on hearsay or one bad egg they came across and suddenly everyone in that circle is the same,
I am from Imo state but I grew up in Abia state, I only visit my home town during Christmas/Esther holiday which isn't often. I presume there are many people like me too who are not living in their state of origin and some are even based in Owerri.

Promiscuity is an individual thing and has nothing to do with a state or town. I am sure there are good girls who live in Owerri too.
You are right. I've always found Imo ladies more attractive and liberal that's why I vowed to marry from there.

My Anambra peeps have been having this problem of I can't be allowed to marry from there
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by BlackSeptember: 6:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
narit:
Why are you lying with fake statistics

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by sinceraconcept(m): 6:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
eni4real:
God bless Owerri join??
because he has bleeped all their girls
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by sinceraconcept(m): 6:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Liposure:
best in bed
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by danot1030: 6:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

Amadioha magbuu kwa gi dia

Back to sender
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by zexy2030(m): 6:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
VIRGINlabia:

Agwo tupiakwaa GI anya
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men / Quarantine Sex With My Fine House Girl..(IT'S LIT) / So, What's Your Plan If Nobody Marries You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.