Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,769 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? (39354 Views)

Who Would You Marry Amongst These 2 Girls? (picture) / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 9:08pm On Jan 12, 2020
goldony:

Male prostitute, born throw away ,that's what U are, useless object
Idiot, u are a prostitute and another nairalander just confirmed it. Stinking idiot, the odour oozing from ur pussy can eliminate an entire village cos it's worst than a nuclear weapon. Bitch!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 9:12pm On Jan 12, 2020
goldony:

Retired civil servant, my apologies that you happened to be having menopause, better still, drink cranberry juice.
You are for long a confirmed hermaphrodite,see d way you bark like a rabid dogs.shameless one quarter boy,not man sef
E pain am!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 9:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
goldony:

Loooool! Indeed, U are shallow n feeble brained schmuck that cannot utter a sensible statement. Imagine the stupidity you display.
You and your co-swine idiot are the most mentally deluded on d thread.
Pussy this ,pussy that! It shows a rotten pussy control your shortened life span. You are an object that was manufactured wrongly.
E pain am. Carry that dirty toto get out from nairaland before u infect us with one dangerous air-borne disease. Olosho, elede.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Charleys: 9:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
Grogot:
why the fvck do you feel a need to reply everyone ? 90 percent of Owerri girls are prostitutes,period. I can post pics if you want.

Baba post am.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
goldony:

Omo! I too much now,that's why you are so damn frustrated to be answering me , responding my quotes.please don't stop,,,,Nama,,, woman continue.
Retired ashawo pikin.
E too pain am! How many times would u mention this? Show the thing enter ur dirty bone marrow. Cow.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 10:55pm On Jan 12, 2020
goldony:

Wait O, shebi you came into this world through toto? You must have smelt badly,smelt so rotten that is why you must keep a rotten thing in your house.you are a worthless organism,,, you no pass human being sef.!!
Wait O, since U seriously exhibit traits of madness, and frustration.kindly locate a mortuary and put yourself in there.okhaigele
From ur right ups it shows how pained u are, don't die tonight o so that this blasting from me to u will continue, but if u die tonight too better for the world.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 11:30pm On Jan 12, 2020
goldony:

Looooooooool! Pained? So bcuz U are tired of responding you want to devise an excuse.
You are supposed to be dead since sef.
Go and die jare,,, so that more reasonable people would have more oxygen to breathe in.not a mistake like you, prostitute product like u
E pain this animal.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 11:32pm On Jan 12, 2020
goldony:

Pig,swine! You are soooooo damn easily pained!
Rotten pig
U are already doomed for life. Just imagine what a prostitute useless mother gave birth to.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 11:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
goldony:

Looooooooool! Pained? So bcuz U are tired of responding you want to devise an excuse.
You are supposed to be dead since sef.
Go and die jare,,, so that more reasonable people would have more oxygen to breathe in.not a mistake like you, prostitute product like u
It is clear u are already frustrated and I am here to frustrate u the more so that u will die thereby making the world a better place.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 11:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
goldony:

Look at this earthworm talking,I have crushed your low spirit already,.and I hope you have kept your coffin beside you, toilet maggot
See 'painment!' How many times will u quote this? It shows how devastating it is in ur stinking body.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 12:05am On Jan 13, 2020
goldony:

Are you this dumb? So blind like a bat.
Frustrated idiot,Omo, I ve kept him SLEEPLESS!
Choke and die , I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e
I am enjoying the fact that I am tormenting an idiot. Are u not tracking me any more? FOOL!
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 12:10am On Jan 13, 2020
goldony:

Am happy you are jobless, worthless, Koboless,not even nairaless. Bcuz if you have a reasonable place to step out in d morning,you won't be this petty typing.
Useless woman, calling himself man, see as menopause dey worry you.
You are truly pained! Gang rape product
Senseless talk from a senseless animal like she is not typing. I spit on ur mother's grave. Are u not gonna track me?
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 12:19am On Jan 13, 2020
goldony:

You already have your own grave,,beside your mother's grave,it's mad people that will defecate on both graves.
worthless swine,no basic home training..you are already dying of high blood pressure..it's midnight,so book of Psalms with curses is working upon your life.
Stinking idiot like you.
This torment is so sweet. Useless thing.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 12:37am On Jan 13, 2020
goldony:

Loooool! See animal using lantern to type.
Do you have a job? Not even a decent one? NO!
Retired male slut,of a general slut. Crawl back to Ur grave
Don't run come I am here, cos from all indications u want to 'Ben Johnson '
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by rtdCivilservant: 12:42am On Jan 13, 2020
goldony:

Loooool! See animal using lantern to type.
Do you have a job? Not even a decent one? NO!
Retired male slut,of a general slut. Crawl back to Ur grave
Prostitute
Bitch
Olosho.
I say to u that u will die a prostitute, mark this words.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by narit: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Did you know? In Imo females are praised equally has male for having sex. Let me explain my point with a conversation between an Imo girl and her Imo father.

Imo daughter: Good morning, dad.
Father: Morning.
Daughter: Dad, you won't believe what happened yesterday night!
Father: wow! What happened? Tell me.
Daughter: You have to see the way I was banged by this dude, I swear I was lit.
Father: Yeah! that is it, chop knuckle.

Seriously, I saw this live in imo during my Nysc days.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2020
narit:
Did you know? In Imo females are praised equally has male for having sex. Let me explain my point with a conversation between an Imo girl and her Imo father.

lol
i'm currently fucking two Owerri sisters ,and they both know . almost bleeped the third . I noticed most girls with hairy chest usually have tight ikpu.
Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by ScotMisile: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2020
goldony:

Ozunwuru anwu,,it is your own woman that is the dirty thing blackmailing. Anumanu!
go back to your grave , nwa akwuna
Ugly woman, ugly words

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? by SavageResponse(m): 9:52am On Jan 13, 2020
narit:

Liar! grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Football Inspired Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Of A Couple / Black Americans Are The Most Weakest, Sensitive, Cry Babies I've Ever Seen / Pre-wedding Pics Of A Nairalander (simsify)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.