Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,467 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:26 PM

'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall (2067 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by EmmyBlogs(f): 10:02am On Jan 08, 2020
A Nigerian girl was shamefully embarrassed at the Ikeja shopping mall by a woman whose husband is her lover.

According to the video making rounds online, the woman was seen screaming and lamenting at the girl, calling her all sort of names.

You are a husband snatcher, the woman said. The girl who couldn't said a word tried to move away from the angry woman, but she kept on moving towards her and calling her names.

This attracted a crowd in the mall as some people came in to control the situation. They held the woman and separated her from the girl.

This action got the woman more angry as she walked out the mall with anger.

From the reaction of the said girl in the video appears that she knew the man she was dating is a married man went ahead anyways.

Watch the video below:

Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/01/08/husband-snatcher-woman-embarrasses-husbands-side-chick-at-ikeja-mall/

cc: lalasticlala

Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by majamajic(m): 10:03am On Jan 08, 2020
it's always easier for cheating husband wives to confront the side chicks than the main man

meanwhile she will still go back and sit humbly in the marriage
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by dawnomike(m): 10:08am On Jan 08, 2020
This is a family matter... She should confront her husband instead i think as this will only worsen the case

1 Like

Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:10am On Jan 08, 2020
I hope after her shameful attitude at the mall, she suceed in keeping her husband till death. I have seen men who left and never returned after such show of shame from their wives.
The woman looks like the women the book of proverbs 21:19 talked about.
A wise and Godly woman will not stoop so low to fight her husband concubine but rather, pray to God to win/have/arrest the soul/heart of her husband. If God can't have your husband, you as the wife can't have him either.
My opinion though...
#WarRoom

1 Like

Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by crackhaus: 10:12am On Jan 08, 2020
Lmao.. Some men dey fvck up sha. cheesy

So he is cheating on his wife with that aged looking yellow paw-paw sack of beans.
What exactly is in her tow-tow that is lacking in his own wife.

Amazing.

2 Likes

Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by Kingosytex(m): 10:20am On Jan 08, 2020
The woman should save the embarrassment for her randy husband. I am very sure the lady in question didn't approach the man but the other way round.

The woman should tell her husband to control his joy stick, he won't die if he does that.
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by AryEmber(f): 10:29am On Jan 08, 2020
The man committed two crime, cheating, cheating with a girl his wife looks better than. I don't understand men.
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by kingmeme: 10:31am On Jan 08, 2020
cf
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by pocohantas(f): 10:35am On Jan 08, 2020
The painful thing is, her horseband will apologise to that girl- with a trip to Dubai or an iPhone.
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 08, 2020
Eyha
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by incogni2o: 10:50am On Jan 08, 2020
Why not go and meet your Husband while changing your ways that made him look outside
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by Olalan(m): 11:21am On Jan 08, 2020
Any woman fighting her husband's side chick is a coward.........she should confront her husband instead.
BTW I still don't understand why men cheat on their wives...........the ultimate goal behind cheating is sex thus I wonder is sex really different with women cause they all have same human anatomy
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by GOFRONT(m): 11:30am On Jan 08, 2020
Randy, Unfaithful and Oliver twisted Husbands Every state you go......

Well, Man shall not continue to eat only Egusi soup, He must want to switch Ogbono and Bitterleaf soup.......If u know u know
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by itsme01: 11:54am On Jan 08, 2020
cool

the man is obiously rich, look at the women all looking well fed and rocking nice designers

Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by Kpokrikpo: 12:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
I hope after her shameful attitude at the mall, she suceed in keeping her husband till death. I have seen men who left and never returned after such show of shame from their wives.
A wise and Godly woman will not stoop so low to fight her husband concubine but rather, pray to God to win/have/arrest the soul/heart of her husband. If God can't have your husband, you as the wife can't have him either.
My opinion though...
#WarRoom

igede
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by WildChild00(m): 12:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
My opinion though...
#WarRoom

So are u saying what the woman did I'd wrong, so assuming you are the said woman you would have perhaps fold your hands and watch things as they unfold.
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
WildChild00:

So are u saying what the woman did I'd wrong, so assuming you are the said woman you would have perhaps fold your hands and watch things as they unfold.

Please read what I wrote again na haba
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by WildChild00(m): 1:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Please read what I wrote again na haba

I have read it over and over chikena....
Re: 'Husband Snatcher' - Woman Embarrasses Husband’s Side Chick At Ikeja Mall by Auladimeji(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Set Awon Chioma Balenciagacheesy

(1) (Reply)

10 Signs That Shows That You Are In The Friend Zone / If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) / James Hardle Chase Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.