Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) (2061 Views)

+18: I Bought a G-string Today [Picture] / See What This Guy Did To A G!rl At The Club Last Night / Nigerian Man Buys South African Man A G-class To Apologise For Impregnating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Richard05: 8:11am On May 13, 2020
It's been a while I left the G world,thinking it's greener on the other side,but things didn't work according to my plans.now I'm going back to the game,abeg I need Orientations because what I known back then is outdated. Azaman in the house, Gees in the building abeg come equip your nigga,your nigga needs bombs to blow
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Loxleyy(m): 8:14am On May 13, 2020
I want learn oh
Bro

1 Like

Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Richard05: 8:17am On May 13, 2020
Loxleyy:
I want learn oh
Bro
Reach me,let's rob mind together. Pls WhatsApp only,for security purposes
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by LovelyDude(m): 8:23am On May 13, 2020
I want to learn too
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Gwagone: 8:24am On May 13, 2020
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Richard05: 10:15am On May 13, 2020
According to yoruba proverb"eni ba ni obe ni anko eko to"(na who get soup we dey carry pap go meet)If you get game,abeg message me
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Richard05: 6:57am On May 14, 2020
Good morning
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by AFvckingAlpha(m): 8:39am On May 14, 2020
Every man for himself grin
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by 2dice01: 8:46am On May 14, 2020
EFCC be like grin

7 Likes

Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:50am On May 14, 2020
you'll soon go to jail

4 Likes

Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by iLegendd(m): 9:00am On May 14, 2020
Richard05:
It's been a while I left the G world,thinking it's greener on the other side,but things didn't work according to my plans.now I'm going back to the game,abeg I need Orientations because what I known back then is outdated. Azaman in the house, Gees in the building abeg come equip your nigga,your nigga needs bombs to blow

Reach me with this line WhatsApp/Call 07056747359

You're one of those I'll shoot easily if I were an armed officer or sentence to death if I were a president.

You idióts paint this country bad with your criminal activities.

You people are just lucky you have criminals like you and ritualists as your leaders who encourage you to do evil with pride.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Richard05: 9:47am On May 14, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
you'll soon go to jail
After jail what else?? Wetin no kill a man,makes man strong

1 Like

Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Asadujames202(m): 9:47am On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

You're one of those I'll shoot easily if I were an armed officer or sentence to death if I were a president.

You people are just lucky you have criminals like you and ritualists as your leaders who encourage you to do evil with pride.

Illegend

I foresee you as a future governor of river state

Sub 500 data for me, please
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by DontBullshitMe: 9:50am On May 14, 2020
EFCC.

I pity the person whose name (and personal details) that mobile number attached was registered with.
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Asadujames202(m): 9:51am On May 14, 2020
Fake axx efcc buster boy
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Richard05: 9:51am On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Na your type dey make man go astray, gone through your Username if you're a saint,but alas, your show off and immature threads are quite alarming. Before you judge others,judge yourself first. Ndi ara

5 Likes

Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Asadujames202(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2020
Richard05:

Reach me with this line WhatsApp/Call 07056747359

Guy you fit bomb xxvideos
Reddit
Tik tok
Words with friends
Tinder

1 Like

Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Stevyne: 9:54am On May 14, 2020
Richard05:

Na your type dey make man go astray, gone through your Username if you're a saint,but alas, your show off and immature threads are quite alarming. Before you judge others,judge yourself first. And Ndi ara

Lol
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Richard05: 9:55am On May 14, 2020
Asadujames202:

Reddit
Tik tok
Words with friends
Tinder
Thanks Azaman wich best free VPN I fit bomb this sites
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by iLegendd(m): 1:20pm On May 14, 2020
Richard05:

Na your type dey make man go astray, gone through your Username if you're a saint,but alas, your show off and immature threads are quite alarming. Before you judge others,judge yourself first. Ndi ara

Showing off legit process of making money is 10x better than bragging about making illegal money in the past and about to go back to it again.

If I catch someone like you and I'm an officer, it's game over for you.

Don't you know some of these people you scam end up committing suicide while you're alive and flaunting a car and an iPhone you bought with their money?

What about the ladies some of you kill for ritual? Trust me, with this thread you created, you'll be caught one day — it's just a matter of time.

Your evil days are numbered — mark my words.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by OYENIYIJK: 1:28pm On May 14, 2020
All are sinners but some will be saved!!!!
No one is a kid here and everyone knows what is good and bad...

whatever you are doing please continue.
man's journey either brake or make them.
the choice is yours and yours alone.

1 Like

Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Richard05: 3:18pm On May 14, 2020
iLegendd:

Showing off legit process of making money is 10x better than bragging about making illegal money in the past and about to go back to it again.
I said it, na your type they make Guys go astray because of your showing off, lot of graduate out there are roaming off the street, master holders doing okada, a PhD with hopeless tomorrow! When showing off in front of them,how would they feel? You're killing them inside.
iLegendd:

If I catch someone like you and I'm an officer, it's game over for you.
see your life undecided I dont know you're this clueless, like say you're also saint. Firstly go and kill our leaders before you hunt me.
iLegendd:

Don't you know some of these people you scam end up committing suicide while you're alive and flaunting a car and an iPhone you bought with their money?
my own G na lowkey,just to survive the jungle,atleast to put food on the table until I could secured a good work.so I no do pass myself for one client to now commit suicide because it.
iLegendd:

What about the ladies some of you kill for ritual? Trust me, with this thread you created, you'll be caught one day — it's just a matter of time.

Your evil days are numbered — mark my words.
like I said,I'm a G with conscience, so my own G never and will never reach level of using human for sanctification.
Concerning Arrest!See I don sign,Prison are for human beings, b)no be for Goat. GET THE BAG OR DIE TRYING. Hungry dey for town.
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Richard05: 3:24pm On May 14, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

before you preach to me,first go and preach to your local government chairman, your constituents senator,your State Governor and those who hold political offices after then,you can come back to me and Say this
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Richard05: 3:29pm On May 14, 2020
Asadujames202:

Illegend

I foresee you as a future governor of river state

Sub 500 data for me, please
He is stingy pass devil, yet be criticising guys hustling for a living, like say job plenty for his backyard.
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by Generalwoodz(m): 4:13pm On May 14, 2020
OYENIYIJK:

Boss mi am yet to see the lesotho guide. Abegi
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by sacajawea: 4:17pm On May 14, 2020
Asadujames202:

Reddit
Tik tok
Words with friends
Tinder
"Xvideos".
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by OYENIYIJK: 5:03pm On May 14, 2020
Generalwoodz:
sorry bro

abeg PM me again
I'm sorry
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by OYENIYIJK: 5:03pm On May 14, 2020
Richard05:
before you preach to me,first go and preach to your local government chairman, your constituents senator,your State Governor and those who hold political offices after then,you can come back to me and Say this

you're welcome brother
Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by OYENIYIJK: 9:10pm On May 14, 2020
Generalwoodz:

replied!!!

1 Like

Re: If You're A G,pls Enter(azaman Only) by OYENIYIJK: 1:02pm On May 23, 2020
TheSreetman abeg help me with one na...
you may not want to drop your number there.
you can drop it or I drop mine so as not to disturb rich man 07037322652

(1) (Reply)

Are You Single By Choice Or Nobody Wants You / Please Help Me Get Out Of This Marriage, I Am Dying – Pastor’s Wife Cries Out / Men Like This Don't Deserve Their Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.