Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,580 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) (97985 Views)

Do You Think Yoruba Actress Iyabo Ojo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress? / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by temidayo4wise: 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
PRETTY LADY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Kingluqman(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Forehead like solar panel grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Nellybank(m): 4:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Do anyone agree with me that Akwa Ibom State has overtaken d world with the most beautiful girls on earth?
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Unbelievable. I disagree.

just as the pix below....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Williamsesco(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
This one not be news nah..haba
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by EsomahJD: 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
I like ini edo, but I don't angry with you.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Sunisonflex39(m): 4:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
WTF is this?

we are in the brink of WW3

this one should wait till after this USA and IRAN drama....

like for USA
share for IRAN
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by SedulousMan: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
she's pretty indeed.

please help me with -------

https://www.nairaland.com/5618174/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Genevieve
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by omamush(f): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
It's like eye dey pain diswan undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Jabioro: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
She needed to come my oza room for interview and physical testing..I can't confirmed what I have never used,ate,or know nothing about..

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by sofiscatedmoron: 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
old woman

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by XklusivGistBlog(m): 4:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
With her four corner surgery yansh

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by 77up(m): 4:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Neimar:
u don see Onyi Alex?
d girl sweet pass Ini

party go bad with them
i actually hate commenting on opinion thread because everyone has all the right to his or her opinion .
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Mummyfour(f): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
I just wonder at why people like to be derailed. Is this what we should be thinking about? "Sexiest Nollywood actress." You will carry stamp of sexiest and splash on them even when they don't see them selves as such. When they start misbehaving like Tonto and start messing up the cyberspace with their nuisance,you people will now start insulting them. Abeg dash the sexiest crown to your sisters and mothers because it is too early in the year for all these yeye talk.mcheeww

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
Seen destiny etasko or how is the girl name spelled. That lady is the lit

She's pretty hot and tempting
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Femijohn198: 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
who the Bleep this girl self..

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Tunar18(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nothing for you grin
Sunisonflex39:
WTF is this?

we are in the brink of WW3

this one should wait till after this USA and IRAN drama....

like for USA

share for IRAN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Olukologia24592(m): 4:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Let her go give birth. Then we know her true shape I give it to Omotola

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by carlos1(m): 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
Talk about sexy? Abeg give it to chizzy alichi. End of discussion

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by tantan: 4:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
This girl fine. Her punny will be a life long experience.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by MoIbrahim: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
How about Omotola

Omotola don turn mummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by ruffDiamond: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
sexiest Nollywood olosho u mean I ve seenmannequin with far berra shape

packaged rubbish butt and t*TS. *spit*
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by freeman67: 4:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
partnerbizn3:
most sexiest

chai

rip engrish

Yea, It should be 'the sexiest or the most sexy' but we don dey used to am for Nigeria like that.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Kbs468(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
How about Omotola
Person wife na him you dey admire to be mentioned along side Olosho degree alumnus cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by OBku4(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Well she did obviously have surgery as you implied OP

But yes I agree. She’s gorgeous

Those hating are those who can’t afford it tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by midnighter(f): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
Looks like she has lost some weight. She is looking much better
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by banestic4(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2020
ye actually the sexiest
grin shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by kuzee(m): 4:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lmao
So this one enter front page

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.