Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,576 members, 7,837,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) (97984 Views)

Do You Think Yoruba Actress Iyabo Ojo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress? / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Sunisonflex39(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Tunar18:
Nothing for you grin
lazy Nigerian yoots them.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by KushLyon(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
elegantslayer:
OK..check out destiny etiko and descuchiel on Instagram..
Omo these ones are big ass gang o grin But I prefer descushiel tho, she is just lovely

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
She fine sha.
This makeup and hairstyle really did justice to her look.

Hot chocolate babe
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Ojuororun(m): 7:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

Your head dae der.

Onyi Alex just look like American Brittany's Razavi. She's so hot that there was a time that Zahras husband Ahmed used to follow her on Ig
HER PICS
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Ojuororun(m): 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
partnerbizn3:
most sexiest
chai
rip engrish
See below for data please
see details and testimonies.
Englishs is our official laguage
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by samteebiz3: 7:24pm On Jan 08, 2020
Vanity!
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Thayoreey: 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Where you put Linda osifo sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by victorian(f): 7:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mouthgag:
grin grin grin

Yet, she never fit to attract any RESPONSIBLE man

Her days are numbered...

Don't be Deceived

There are responsible rich men who would have love to marry her even beg her join, just to be their wife and make a promise to stop having paid fun with any other rich men but she will be the one who is not ready to stick to one man and hang that booty because of lots of money, she makes sleeping with rich men .

Do you think it's every sexy successful woman out there, that wants to get married and stick with one man, all the rest of their lives?
If only you know.

Not all! Believe me not all.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Kylekent59: 7:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
That one with big face

You know nothing about beauty

I won't argue with narrow minded people like you.

Destiny Etiko is like other girls on the streets, but Chizzy gat height, shape and voice.

Hope you now know more about beauty grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Neimar: 7:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jaynom:

Have you seen Dorcas Shola Fapson? from Shuga Naija?

i have

she's hot too

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by kenfarm(m): 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
Madam, any how wey e b, e done dey show for face cheesy grin
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by shiwex: 7:52pm On Jan 08, 2020
Make we see am without any make up first....we will decide

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by bowei(m): 7:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
marvelck:
The sexiest Nollywood Actress award goes to...

Ini Edo.

Whether she did surgery or not, the girl is the hottest!

She is stylish, beautiful and sexy.

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6_XTFgAfVz/?igshid=voyi97zwdiit
For your mind now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Kylekent59: 7:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
It is between Chizzy Alichi vs Destiny Etiko

Chizzy Alichi won

Case closed

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by paix(m): 8:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
How about Omotola
Dat one dey operate for different level.

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by freeman67: 8:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
partnerbizn3:
It's wrong to say MOST SEXY

True.. the superlative is sexiest by queens'. However, America allow us to play around sometimes.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by YorubaAmaka(m): 8:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kylekent59:

I won't argue with narrow minded people like you.

Destiny Etiko is like other girls on the streets, but Chizzy gat height, shape and voice.

Hope you now know more about beauty grin grin
My decision is final

There's nothing you or anyone out there can do about it

Those people you mentioned cannot do without Make-Ups

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Coldie(m): 8:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ojuororun:
HER PICS
Check ig
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by cooljoe(m): 8:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
Neimar:
u don see Onyi Alex?
d girl sweet pass Ini

party go bad with them
day girl fine die
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by rosy1992(f): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
She is hot.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by styless(f): 8:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
oh well

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Abusadiq01(m): 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
Azeh:
Wats sexy abt her
i wonder oooh!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Riscawendy(f): 8:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
She try Sha, but definitely not the hottest.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sexy and single
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
I think that title belongs to the only lady that managed to gimme an erection the first time I saw her movie

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Ken4Christ: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
She will not remain young forever. And it will be regrets at old age and eternal regret when she stands before her creator.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Nostradamus: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Some Yoruba actresses will make you fall in love immediately. The most beautiful/sexiest stars in nollywood are in the Yoruba section.

Forget omotola. A lot of unknown Yoruba actresses are beautiful than her. Y'all should pay more attention to Africa magic Yoruba(dstv users)/orisun(startimes users).

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Victoria25(f): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
I love her.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by elegantslayer(f): 11:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
KushLyon:

Omo these ones are big ass gang o grin But I prefer descushiel tho, she is just lovely
Aswear....Descushiel is so lovely,first saw her at Flavor's Nnekata's video and I admired her immediately... Had to search and follow her on Instagram..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
i wouldnt mind a one night stand with her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.