Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) (97982 Views)

Do You Think Yoruba Actress Iyabo Ojo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress? / Rita Dominic, Genevieve Nnaji, Ini Edo, Mercy Aigbe, Likely To Wed In 2021 / 41-Year-Old Woman Claims To Be The Sexiest Old Woman Alive (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by seanwilliam(m): 5:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
jimmyolasun:
after wanking severally to her pics, oga no fit hold am again...
kai! You don mad walai
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by elegantslayer(f): 5:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Jaynom:

Have you seen Dorcas Shola Fapson? from Shuga Naija?
Taaa.....DSP is a fine gurl no doubt, but Onyi Alex is sexy and beautiful....check out her ukwu..Then Destiny Etiko is **walks away**
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by partnerbizn3(f): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
freeman67:

Yea, It should be 'the sexiest or the most sexy' but we don dey used to am for Nigeria like that.
It's wrong to say MOST SEXY
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Bitchiamjay(m): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
That title should be given to Onyi Alex.
I’d come for that bih soon.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by elegantslayer(f): 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
KushLyon:
You people should keep posting names lemme go and be checking them out one by one grin
Ps: Onyi Alex is sexier than Dorcas Shola Fapson.....but ini edo is sexier than both of them.... My opinion tho
OK..check out destiny etiko and descuchiel on Instagram..
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Wallade(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
marvelck:
The sexiest Nollywood Actress award goes to...

Ini Edo.

Whether she did surgery or not, the girl is the hottest!

She is stylish, beautiful and sexy.

Photo credit: https://www.instagram.com/p/B6_XTFgAfVz/?igshid=voyi97zwdiit

She is no girl brother, she is a lady - biggy waist, fine face, sexy body. Hmmmm, make I run abeg
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by inyenejo(m): 5:36pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ini Edo is by far the most beautiful actress in the world before Destiny Etiko

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by tityboi: 5:38pm On Jan 08, 2020
In her dreams
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by magzey: 5:40pm On Jan 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
How about Omotola
old cargo abeg we dey 2020 grin grin
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Bewiseedet(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

Your head dae der.

Onyi Alex just look like American Brittany's Razavi. She's so hot that there was a time that Zahras husband Ahmed used to follow her on Ig
rihanna follows me on instagram
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by WriterX(m): 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
clear road for Destiny Etiko most bootiful actress

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by TimiRume(f): 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ini Edo is being compared to far younger actresses like Destiny and co, that shows how hot she is. Destiny Etiko has assets but Ini Edo has the assets and that sexy look. Maybe that's why op thinks she is the sexiest.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by thunderbabs: 5:55pm On Jan 08, 2020
GOFRONT:
How about Omotola

Omotola na mummy... She don comot league of sexy youngy but she still dope sexy anyway
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
You sabi... Cup of cheers

lyndaway:
What would you than say about Omotola the sexy queen her husband confirmed it with four children I love that lady die

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by oluwoleife: 5:56pm On Jan 08, 2020
She don born?

Cos na den i fit believe you, morever not even with all these filters, u don see bobrisky's unfiltered picture before?

Give me natural beauty, i go believe

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by masterflowx(m): 5:57pm On Jan 08, 2020
utenwuson:
Only in nollywood you will realize that the actors folks are suffering from poverty and illness while the their female counterpart are flexing, holidaying in dubai, drive exotic cars and build mansion.... Courtesy of our politician...

From Genevieve to Atiku
To Angela okorie to jamai
To Daniela okeke to alfa Sulieman
To toke makinwa to Ambode
To chika Ike to David mark
To mercy Johnson to Ibrahim Idris
To Regina Daniel to.................

Meanwhile no one is as patient as a married trying to buy condoms,.... Even if it's 1000 person there, he will hold on to be served last....

IRAN BLOW YOUR NUCLEAR weapons..... Make we start afresh if I no go blow pass Dangote

Guy you are very wrong about that condom palava.

As for me, I no dey fear any body.
I go even tell the pharmacy attendance to change it for me if he/she give me the brand wey I no like.

"Kiss" is my favorite anyway...

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by masterflowx(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
utenwuson:
Only in nollywood you will realize that the actors folks are suffering from poverty and illness while the their female counterpart are flexing, holidaying in dubai, drive exotic cars and build mansion.... Courtesy of our politician...

From Genevieve to Atiku

[s]Meanwhile no one is as patient as a married trying to buy condoms,.... Even if it's 1000 person there, he will hold on to be served last[/s]....

IRAN BLOW YOUR NUCLEAR weapons..... Make we start afresh if I no go blow pass Dangote
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by sinola(m): 6:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
How.... With this kpof kpof plastic nyansh.... Kontunu
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by CodedTobx(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ma fav actress, ma love for this babe ehn
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Kylekent59: 6:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
Yes, I Think So

Chizzy Alichli beat am hands down, even your Etiko

Chizzy Alichi vs Destiny Etiko

I go with Chizzy Alichi

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Liposure: 6:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
I luv ini. But i tink biodun okeowo is d sexiest. Dis woman is not just sexy but also busty, bootylicious (her backside is awesome) fine and most importantly curvaceous. Infact she's too complete

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Btruth: 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
all I see is painting. angry

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by sundayoluwatimi(m): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
This is what will go to front page. Value-adding articles will struggle to see the light of the day. A sensual generation.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by zoezoelogistics(m): 6:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmmmmmn

Beautiful, Sexy, Romantic

Vanity upon vanity

What does it profit a man to gain the whole world, what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by mummilee(f): 6:12pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ur head correct! That babe bad!
quote author=Neimar post=85610042]u don see Onyi Alex?
d girl sweet pass Ini

party go bad with them
[/quote]
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Awoo88: 6:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
All her mate don't get kid. Even Tonto son get one. She still dey form slay queen at 40. Tufiakwa!!!! Anyways she get Dominic as excuse
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by YorubaAmaka(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2020
Liposure:
I luv ini. But i tink biodun okeowo is d sexiest. Dis woman is not just sexy but also busty, bootylicious (her backside is awesome) fine and most importantly curvaceous. Infact she's too complete
What do you know about beauty, beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, A lady does not say her fellow lady is beautiful just because both of you applied Marykay abi Mary Claire, it's a man that should say a woman is beautiful except you're a lesbian. When I say you are beautiful know that you are beautiful, but if I say you are beautiful, it means you have some qualities others lack. When I say you are not attractive, theirs nothing you can do about it
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by YorubaAmaka(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Kylekent59:

Chizzy Achili beat am hands down, even your Etiko
That one with big face

You know nothing about beauty

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by friendl: 6:37pm On Jan 08, 2020
She is pretty
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by IJOBA2: 6:39pm On Jan 08, 2020
WITH HER YANGRIWA LEG sad

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Nwaonyishi69: 6:50pm On Jan 08, 2020
utenwuson:

From Genevieve to Atiku

Meanwhile no one is as patient as a married trying to buy condoms,.... Even if it's 1000 person there, he will hold on to be served last....

Honestly, are these professional actors or sex workers?
Re: Ini Edo Is The Sexiest Nollywood Actress (Picture) by Liposure: 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2020
YorubaAmaka:
What do you know about beauty, beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, A lady does not say her fellow lady is beautiful just because both of you applied Marykay abi Mary Claire, it's a man that should say a woman is beautiful except you're a lesbian. When I say you are beautiful know that you are beautiful, but if I say you are beautiful, it means you have some qualities others lack. When I say you are not attractive, theirs nothing you can do about it
what am i saying, what are u saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Pictures Every Lady Who Is No Longer A Virgin Can Relate To / I Had Sex With My Own Son - Lady (pix/video) / Prostitute Runs Out Of Room In Osun Over Violent Sex By Her Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.