Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! (3946 Views)

Temigracie Is My Crush! Somebody Helpppppp. / Girls Read Plsssssssssss / Helppppp! I Am Big,hot N Shapy? But My Bf Tnkz: Helpppppp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by beeman80: 4:13pm On Dec 07, 2010
annie15:

der ws a man dat called me as a wrong no 4rm abroad, since den he has been calling me often  n so much care about me. he told me he is 34yrs n l stay precisely in his home town wen he first call me. and then am 22, after a year he came home and tried to have intimacy with me but i refused and he went back and continued callin,  l am now in love with him and so also him. l have been suspectn dt he s married but wen i askd him he denied it n will b totally angry,  at last he askd me if am gonna leave hm if he tells me smtin n i said no,  he said he s 45yrs nxt mnth, he admittd 2 b married but is divorcd afta his wife's sexual excapades whch pictures he had hurts him n his wife nevr denied it n had 4 children 2bys n 2girls, he said he love n want to marry me, he gave me a short time to tink bout it n tell him if am leavin or stayin with him, wen i askd hm why he hasnt tld me all dis he said dt i suprisd him my behaviour n nt askin him 4 money since we knew n he wan to have confidence in me n will nt wan me to leave him. nw am only but 24yrs n d last n my family. d funny thing is dat d wife is still with his mun n kids in his mansion n his home town, but he said dt he will solve d matter. plsssssssssssssssssss nairalanders wat do you think is my stand, wat do i do. shuld i walk away shuld i wait n seeeee is it worth it? plsssssssssssssssssssss helppppppppppppppppppp
Aint gonna take u on ur english grin Anyways u need to be sure that u really love him and that u aint just after his money.Be careful.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by bolafex(f): 5:54pm On Dec 07, 2010
You seem to be in love with this guy and somehow, i know how it feels;however we need to thrash a few points here-he could have lied about his age and family because he really cared about you,which is okay,after all,he eventually told the truth.The aspect am not comfortable with is the idea of his wife and kids in his family house;From experience,a man would tell you his wife is the worse thing that could ever happen to him but you know what,he would refuse to send her packing and in most cases this is because of family pressure;Where does that leave you?Let him tell you what's gonna happen to the woman if you agree to marry him;If in the event that he couldn't send her packing,are you prepared to be a second wife?I know you are not dating him for his money like some people are suggesting but you must know that being a second wife comes with its own wahala;let me add also that marrying a single guy does not automatically exempt you from marital heartache either;Annie,analyse all the suggestions NLANDERS have made and my advise is,put your happiness first.All the best.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 1:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
tanx peoples
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 1:08pm On Dec 08, 2010
pardon my english please nairalanders, am only trying to make my story short wink hope you will understand. yes, thats the power of naija!
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by collinsoft(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2010
keep playing with fire you hear. pple like you learn from experince. someone told you he is married with kids and u discovered that the kids stay with the wife in his home town yet you are asking if you should hang on with him? judge this your self if you were in the woman's show how would you feel.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2010
dying ke dying ni,
babe,please no try am, u dont hav any proof he is truthful
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by angeltebo(f): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2010
girl friend, i think you should put everything in prayer for now. living a mistake life is not good, i know from experience. take care please lipsrsealed
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by QualityShare: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2010
@poster Run! Run!! Run!!!
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by Emade(m): 6:44am On Dec 10, 2010
i sorry 4 u. u want to start what u can not finish how on earth will a 24yrs girl marry 34yrs man with 4 children.and with one wife and make u number two.my girl there are men that are not marred begging u.the ball is in ur court.may god help if u will help ur self.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2010
hey thanx people. Stil listening
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by ukcatlover(m): 6:56pm On Dec 11, 2010
The man is too old for you becose he is not even guy. how will you feel if you spend only 3 t0 5 years of marriage with your so- called husband. Run if you can and you will find your rite and lovely choice.

Do not deceive yourself by saying you love him, you do not just that he have been very close to you and he is the only one that do call you almost all the time, sometimes we should try to differentiate the different between Love and Lost. Rem we are living for the moment so enjoy your life when you are alive.

Once again run and forget him, becose if he is divorce the woman will not still be at his house with her mother, becose i trust mothers they will drive the woman.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 4:53pm On Dec 12, 2010
yap thanks, am still listening to your advices
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by yomez(m): 9:15pm On Dec 12, 2010
A foolish man build his house on the sand and storm strikes on it and it fall and great shall be the fall.Try to build your house on the rock so that when storm comes it shall remain solid.Are u a christain or a muslim?,'re u devoted?Then pray about it by yourself without going to any pastor or afa.God 'll definately talk to you.
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by soreola(f): 9:38pm On Dec 12, 2010
@ OP,

I think if the guy has lied to you b4 there is really nothing stopping him from lying to u again. See if that woman wey den they call him wife decide say she still wants her man, that is trouble, this could lead to embarrassment which im sure u would not like to experience. ur time will come but i do not think it is now, but thats my own, pls go n pray bout it and the decision is in ur hands not in ours,

P.S. what makes u think he will not cheat on u and/or divorce u as well, just a rhetorical question,
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 10:21am On Dec 13, 2010
@soreola and yomez love you so much, thanksxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by keyne(f): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2010
girl,dnt be swayed by money o,u still young.ur pride and dignity is worth mur!find a young,single,sexy and searching dude!chikena!
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by annie15: 11:31am On Dec 14, 2010
@kevne, you are wonderful wink
Re: Plsssssssssss Helpppppp Am Dying It's My Story! by Chookym(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2010
look b4 u leap. Take yr time b4 making yr decision. because patience will reveal so many things. dont let infatuation blind u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Tardy Apologies / If You Are To... / Picture This.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.