Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude (103982 Views)

EU Rejects Any US Attempt To Invoke Iran Nuclear Deal / Eastern Turkey Struck By Magnitude 6.8 Earthquake. Atleast 6 Dead, 225 Injured / U.S Repairs Road Destroyed By 7.0 Magnitude Earthquake In 5-days (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Nigeriapen(m): 2:00pm On Jan 08, 2020
Iran’s nuclear site hit by 4.9 magnitude earthquake (Photos)

See more photos here:. http://eseem.icu/irans-nuclear-site-hit-by-4-9-magnitude-earthquake-photos

1 Share

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by mvem(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ikpongiton:
this terrorist enclave,has spilled too much blood.now,those innocent blood are crying for justice,when things like this is happening,God will be angry and iran will surely be turned to ashes
Let's be real. The innocent blood on US hands outweighs any other country. Do you know how many Wars US has been involved in. I am a neutral but i hate it when people paint US as an Angel or Saint, US hands are not clean and have been involved directly or indirectly in many atrocities. Even the Al Qaeda US fights today was indirectly created by them right from the time US supported Osama in Afghanistan against Russia in the 1980s

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by franchasng: 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:
Iran is innocent. Trump is d aggressor, but just because its Iran no one cares.

Why would Usa just assassinate the general of a country just like that because they feel they have the power to do so.

How would u invite ur enemy for peace talks on neutral soil then assassinate him. That's wrong.

Trump said the General was heading for a meeting to discuss terrorism and how to kill Americans, uptil now he hasn't been able to show proof of how he made that assertion.

But the Iraqi government have proof if him phoning in requesting they aid to settle the problem between the US saudi and Iran. That's why the general was in Iraq at the first place.

This is the second time the USA is peddling on lies, the Iraq war and invasion was based on a lie, now the Iran war another lie, and they are using the press to promote false hood. Just because every country has his or her interests at heart they are either keeping quiet or supporting America.

Anyone reading this and supporting trump, so its OK for Nigeria to launch an airstrike from Nigeria to Ghana without ghanas permission just to harm there enemies, in international law that's extremely illegal as u are going against a country's sovereignty.

This is how dictatorship starts, from people keeping quiet.
The only reason the world is keeping quiet and indirectly supporting US is because Muslims have turned themselves to global terrorists, and Iran happens to be one of the major sponsors of most dreaded Muslim terrorist organizations all over the world.

Al Shabaab bombed their country's military base just because US killed an Iranian Army General, what concerns people in far away Africa with Iranian affairs if not the huge billions Iranian government donate to these Muslim terrorist groups to destabilize other nations and in their effort to destroy Israel and taunt Saudi Arabia

My problem with Iran and Muslims is their extremism and love for massacring innocent people of the world, if not for that, I don't care.

Muslims should quit being terror because if Christians rise up in arm like Muslims, don't you think there won't be any Muslim nation left in the world??

Check all the world powers and all the most technologically advanced nations of the world, they are mostly Christian nations and some Budha...no Muslim nation among world powers yet Muslims keep fomenting trouble all over the world, can't they borrow sense like other religions

Muslims are currently causing trouble in India....Muslims causing trouble in Philippines, same in Nigeria, same everywhere in the world, why always Muslims We have Hindus, Budhists, Moralists, even Satanists, yet only Muslims disturb the peace of the world, it calls for a concern from all well meaning Muslims....ask yourselves; why always Islam

4 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Yoighaman(m): 2:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Aminuyababa:
Nigeria say something!

Stop spreading lies.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Parablesonmarble: 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
MarrisManah:
A coincidence..?

Once is a mistake or a random act, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a pattern. Two earthquakes plus a plane crash and other classified occurrences shielded from the press around same place is a source of worry, especially at this time in Iran. Thinking back to the addendum I read in Michael Crichton's ' Congo', all these superpowers have been developing machines to influence weather and natural disasters since 1979. Hope its not what I'm thinking.

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Ebenezar2020(m): 2:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
[s]
Lighthammer:

am suprised o,and many of them claim they are educated,one was even saying coz iran launched missiles,thats why there was an earthquake and the plane crash

empty brained chest beaters who doesnt know the true color of united snake of america
[/s] you're a Boko Haram Hausa terrorist and will meet your doom soon
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by gotnel: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
The battle has been taken to the next level. The natural level.
Powerful forces from the other realm are involved.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 08, 2020
Iran is PERSIA in The Bible
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by DukeNija(m): 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Funny enough people didn't read the article. It was said that the earthquake hit 30 miles from the site. 30 miles 30 miles.

Mr Iran, maybe you should ask yourself why always Iran. The US is no saint but Iran and Khameni are terrorizing the Middle East through proxies.

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by somehow: 2:04pm On Jan 08, 2020
How is this news?
30 miles is far away
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Iran should heed the warning signs of God ..they fired their lame missiles on American bases and had a plane crash and earthquake hours apart ..

Was it God that killed the iranian general?
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by majamajic(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
MarrisManah:
A coincidence..?

yes , remember America is God's own country
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by mvem(m): 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mightymanna:

I guess second world war is between only two countries right?
What I am saying is that when ever their is crises other interest will cripple in
Do you know that 1970s war between Egypt, Syria Vs Israel has almost bring in Russia and US into a Nuclear confrontation?
Then why?
The closest US and Russia had that almost brought a Nuclear Confrontation was in 1963, The Cuban Missile crisis. When Russia staged nuclear weapons in Cuba, US back yard. US and Russia always consciously try to avoid direct confrontations. The second world war was by Hitler, a single man woke up to take over the world, this is a different matter altogether. Hitler wanted to conquer the world and he started with Europe. So i can't see how you are drawing similarities with that now. Get your facts right

3 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by gotnel: 2:05pm On Jan 08, 2020
Parablesonmarble:

Once is a mistake or a random act, twice is a coincidence, thrice is a pattern. Two earthquakes plus a plane crash and other classified occurrences shielded from the press around same place is a source of worry, especially at this time in Iran. Thinking back to the addendum I read in Michael Crichton's ' Congo', all these superpowers have been developing machines to influence weather and natural disasters since 1979. Hope its not what I'm thinking.

Your reasoning is not offline. The issue is more than we are looking at it

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
DukeNija:

Mr Iran, maybe you should ask yourself why always Iran. The US is no saint but Iran and Khameni are terrorizing the Middle East through proxies.

That wasnt the first earthquake in that region.

Iran isn't terrorizing anyone, they are protecting their interests just like America is protecting her interests as well.
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by 5ynboy: 2:06pm On Jan 08, 2020
Some idiots will stupidly start to relate this event with devine intervention. A fool will always be a fool. The mindset of a fanatic. Lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by moshuur(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

Why would Usa just assassinate the general of a country just like that because they feel they have the power to do so.

How would u invite ur enemy for peace talks on neutral soil then assassinate him. That's wrong.

Trump said the General was heading for a meeting to discuss terrorism and how to kill Americans, uptil now he hasn't been able to show proof of how he made that assertion.

But the Iraqi government have proof if him phoning in requesting they aid to settle the problem between the US saudi and Iran. That's why the general was in Iraq at the first place.

This is the second time the USA is peddling on lies, the Iraq war and invasion was based on a lie, now the Iran war another lie, and they are using the press to promote false hood. Just because every country has his or her interests at heart they are either keeping quiet or supporting America.

Anyone reading this and supporting trump, so its OK for Nigeria to launch an airstrike from Nigeria to Ghana without ghanas permission just to harm there enemies, in international law that's extremely illegal as u are going against a country's sovereignty.

I agree with ur post. When I read d news, I was hoping that us will provide one proof (just one ooo) that d man is really a terrorist or give us proof of how he has a hand in d killing of Americans or give us d estimated number of people he has killed/harmed.
Did d man even take responsibility for any attack on us.
But because its US, every one keeps quite.... its not that those US guys are saint ooo.
U can't just label someone a terrorist without proof na.
To those that might reading this, its not that am defending d general but I feel their are ways things should be done....And if their is an error in my opinion, am open to corrections

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by showafrica(m): 2:07pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ayoslimzy:
lol you guys think Usa is God himself

I dont know how much you have seen but the kind technology i ve seen recently, you will begin to wonder if na demons dey invent all these. Prior to 1945, who believes there will be anything like Nuke. Let me tell you how they do this... They will tell you they are looking for what causes earthquakes.. Use contributed money may be, when they discover it, they will keep cool and use it as weapon. I suspect, they know some UFO sources, the causes of earthquakes and some storms. These are powerful weapons. If i can trigger a powerful storm, or earthquake, I have gone a long way.

2 Likes

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by MoIbrahim: 2:08pm On Jan 08, 2020
The same Nigeria that is at loggerheads with Iran over detention of El-Zakzaky? Believe those weapon peddling oil mongers at your own risk

Aminuyababa:
Nigeria say something!

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by naijazee2: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
PETUK:
na so you go pass till missile hit your head

Na your head missile go hit
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by richPHAROAH: 2:09pm On Jan 08, 2020
Aminuyababa:
Nigeria say something!
guy stop this rough play o lol
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by jamiudarex(m): 2:11pm On Jan 08, 2020
Coldie:

True talk ��
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by chaloskyx: 2:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
ehen i said it mumu ppl already saying God is involved this is a new year o you better open your eyes every phenomenon that happens isn't always spiritual there are also scientific political undertones to most of the occurrences in this century. but because we as Africans have tunnel vision and only interpret and see things from a religions point of view we would start reading Revelations especially to things we cant comprehend thats why we are still an under developed nation
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Denko2721987(m): 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by muyinet: 2:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Lighthammer:

stop being delusional,was it iran plane that crashed?

A passangers plane from Teheran...Iranian capital
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Correcto: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
Have you seen how the Iranian foreign minister campaigning that we don't war after their strike last night
SirToby:

Americans are campaigning and warning Trump against possible war in Iran, but the Biafrans in their creeks and shanties are calling for war. Shame!
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Fuckgovt: 2:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
mvem:
He did make sense. The General was invited by the Iraqi prime minister for talks only to be killed by US....that's why Iraq is very angry because it is like someone killing your guest and he is a Government official not a a group leader or something similar

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/01/04/politics/american-contractor-trump-iran-strike/index.html
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Positivepoint(m): 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Iran should heed the warning signs of God ..they fired their lame missiles on American bases and had a plane crash and earthquake hours apart ..

Hahahaha the mort u see the less u LL understand. Every heard of underground nuclear test. Kindly search results of underground nuclear test done recently by north Korea. Iran are testing nuclear weapons.

1 Like

Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Spontaneous007: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Geographically, that would impose a minor effect on ritcher's scale
Re: Iran’s Nuclear Site Hit By Earthquake Of 4.9 Magnitude by Omoslim26: 2:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
SirToby:

Americans are campaigning and warning Trump against possible war in Iran, but the Biafrans in their creeks and shanties are calling for war. Shame!

what is wrong with you guys on dis forum dis level of childish comments is only predominant on this forum

una don spoil nairaland with una childish igbo vs yoruba matter

shame on you and your likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Condester Sichwale Thrown Out Of Tanzanian Parliament For Wearing Tight Trousers / Haji Mullah Achakzai Executed By Taliban (Photos, Video) / Pillowcases Full Of Snakes Keep Getting Dumped Outside A UK Fire Station (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.